Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

JAMB 2017: CBT Centers Operators Advises Students To Follow Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017: CBT Centers Operators Advises Students To Follow Registration (671 Views)

FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines / Final Advice On Jamb 2019 Expo, Runs And Special CBT Centers Scam / JAMB 2017 UTME Registration Guidelines For All Students & CBT Centers Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB 2017: CBT Centers Operators Advises Students To Follow Registration by Harbylon(f): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Owners of the Joint Admission Matriculation Board [JAMB] Accredited Computer Based Test Centers has advised applicants of the JAMB UTME to strictly follow the stipulated guidelines by JAMB for easy registration.

Okonkwo, also the Head, ICT, Digital Bridge Institute, an accredited CBT centre in Jabi, Abuja, gave the advice in an interview in Abuja on Friday.

He said that major key requirement for registration includes creating JAMB profile using candidate’s valid email address by signing into: www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.

Okonkwo said the next step was to pay N5, 500 JAMB fees at a bank; collect a PIN after payment; proceed to the CBT centre and pay N700 for registration to a designated account number.

He said thereafter applicants should return to the centre with the bank PIN and N700 payment teller to complete registration.

Okonkwo said some applicants had, however, failed to follow these guidelines which had caused some delay with their registration.

He said the centre was at hand to help some of these students to create an email profile at no cost and referred them to JAMB for issue beyond their control.
Okonkwo said the centre had registered no fewer than 1,000 applicants since the registration commenced on Monday.

See also: JAMB UTME Registration 2017/2018 CBT, Online Form Is Out – Instructions & Guidelines

Commenting on the speed of the internet, he described it as very fast, adding that JAMB had provided a dedicated router at the centre which was connected straight to their system.

A candidate, Master Ugochukwu Emmanuel, told NAN that the registration was very smooth and he was able to register in five minutes as a result of his previous experience.

“I think this year’s registration is easier and more understandable because of the process of registration and people that attended to us made the whole exercise easier,” he said.

He commended JAMB for the new innovations, saying it was a lot better than last year.

In a similar development at another centre, Global Distant Learning Institute, Central Area, Abuja, where the scenario was quite different as NAN observed a slow pace with the registration.
Re: JAMB 2017: CBT Centers Operators Advises Students To Follow Registration by samtopwisdom(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
pls can a candidate obtain JAMB and Direct entry together in this year registration and won't put d two at risk Note: Jamb said no candidate must register twice (could it b wat dey mean is either u register for jamb only or DE only and not the two for a candidate)
Re: JAMB 2017: CBT Centers Operators Advises Students To Follow Registration by samtopwisdom(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
pls can a candidate obtain JAMB and Direct entry together in this year registration and won't put d two at risk Note: Jamb said no candidate must register twice (could it b wat dey mean is either u register for jamb only or DE only and not the two for a candidate)
Re: JAMB 2017: CBT Centers Operators Advises Students To Follow Registration by Fuadolams(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Pls o help.i went to the bank to pay for my jamb registration.the man there misarranged my name i.e wrote my first name as surname.so i have not been able to get my pin for over 10hrs what am i to do.
Re: JAMB 2017: CBT Centers Operators Advises Students To Follow Registration by jupiterz: 7:11am On Mar 29, 2017
register now

(1) (Reply)

10 Popular School Idioms / WAEC 2017 Jamb Aspirant Whatsapp Group. / Is This School Approved In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.