Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby (23225 Views)

Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her / Faze, Rayce, Tonto Dikeh Set For Abuja All White Pool Party / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by ObiOmaMu: 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigerian singer, Raycee, has joined the long list of artistes with babymamas; as his long time girlfriend Ewa, recently delivered a bouncing baby boy in Ilorin, Kwara state.
Ewa, as she is fondly called among her folks, is prominent on micro-blogging site; Instagram with username @iam_radiant02 or @iam_gorgeous_goddess02.

Sources close to the baby mama; Ewa, said that the singer Rayce, who is signed under Jebon Records reportedly denied the baby at the pregnancy stage and also tried keeping the baby and his mother away from the public, because Ewa is not from a wealthy family. Ewa is also a club girl, as she spends most of their time at night in Lagos clubs.

However, Rayce and his new family reportedly met today, through the effort of his Jebon records helmsman.

Here are more photos after the cut;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/meet-rayces-babymama-ewa-and-his-baby.html

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by funkymoore: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
All I see is cute baby

28 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by holytribe(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cute baby

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by nepapole(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2017
See as them dress d baby like pope Francis...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by Oluola89(m): 4:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Rayce and Olosho be like Rice and Beans ;DRayce and Olosho be like Rice and Beans

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Too much makeup undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by Mrkjay: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Babymama
Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by empress101(f): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by botad(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
This small girl already a baby mama?

Person wey suppose to dey suck breast don dey breastfeed!

Issokay, Kontinu

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by Bashirfuntua(m): 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
oloshos everywhere

Naso last 2 month after this Bea beg me to sex her. only to come and tell me that she didn't see her period.
ME; then after 7 month your name will change to baby mama. you are not my wife.
now she's telling me that she is joking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by lifestyle1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by smartkester(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
So is this The prostitute they were talking about??
Cus i heard a karashika got preggy for the Lad

But wait o is it my eyes.. That baby is on cele Garment na with. .lol grin grin....cute baby

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
nepapole:
See as them dress d baby like pope Francis...

Lol....el spirtu sancti.The baby need am sha, you no see the kain people wey copulate to make am grin

This one they are saying she is not from a wealthy family,I don't think I know any of his guys track sef undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by Whoeppme(m): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cute baby looking one kind parent
Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by izzy4shizzy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
I wonder how this is news
Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by KingsJohnson(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
I wonder how this is news

Welcome to Nairaland grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by maverickdude(m): 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
who is rayce

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by Elnino4ladies: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
The babe look weird

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
wink

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by discman2k2(m): 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
For God's sake, what nonsense are you guys trying to celebrate with all these "Babay-mama, Baby-papa" news all around?!

Are you encouraging the youth to perceive it as owk and therefore go on with it like it's a College degree?
Haba!!!!!! Pls help our societys tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by Teedawg: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
k
Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by Ralphlauren(m): 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Too much filter. Kilode shocked

See her eye brows. Over touched and over filtered. Smh.

The rayce guy. I can see tribal marks. Also edited to make it look invisible cheesy

Meanwhile this is cele or C&S baby. Check out the garment and crosses.

Rayce had better settle the girl or else there will be a lot of burnt candles and incense with his name attached. grin

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by Friedyokes: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
See d winchi looking baby mama shocked

Cute baby tho

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by nextstep(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
last35:
Too much makeup undecided

I was thinking the same thing... then you had to go and put this picture grin
You wicked
Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by seuncyrus(m): 6:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
barbiebdoll
Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Cute babe and cute baby.
Re: Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Naija today, most pretty ladies with fine face and good body dey Street. To see fine girl when nor be olosho now he done hard. Worse come to worse na high class olosho. And me na slay Queens dey attract me. I just dey pity myself sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Mother's Birthday With A Private Dinner In Europe / Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years / Wole Soyinka And Sister Tinuke In 1952 And 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.