Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

"Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says (37111 Views)

Danku: "I Introduced Oritsefemi To His Wife, Nabila Fash” / Danku Strips Unclad Over Messy Controversial Debt And Prostitution Scandal / Kafui Danku Who Survived 1 Stillbirth, 3 Miscarriages, Shares Maternity Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
Rayce's ex-manager Danku, has replied the Nigerian singer who released a disclaimer dissociating himself from him. And this might be the latest Nigerian music industry beef.
Danku who called Rayce and Ingrate,alleged that the 'proud' singer impregnated a lady who they referred to as 'Ewa the Prostitute'. He also released screenshots of his text messages with Rayce and his new record label, to confirm this.

From the released screenshots, it seems Danku has reached out to the Edo-born singer and his new record label, to claim the baby as the alleged baby mama is ready to press charges if they don't.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/rayces-ex-manager-danku-reveals-that.html

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
This will be interesting

5 Likes

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by ZirdoRoray(m): 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
I just hope there was no transfer of 'THE ViRuS'. Why have sex with a prostitute without protection? A very foolish thing to do.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Amberon: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lol
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by TINALETC3(f): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
undecided so prostitutes also cn b preg ,......... She deliberately wanna hammer,. #babymamaloading

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Millz404(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
press charges ... Lool

Is the "prostitute" under 18?
Was it rape?

Settlement as in boy wey serve oga abi wetin

grin grin

No be only press charges, press breast join... grin

rayce: omo na wetin dey girl, anything for me

olosho: omo na pikin for u

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Arsenalholic(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
These immatured adults will lash olosho and get them pregnant, then won't let us rest again. Why push the news in our faces? undecided

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
God know say i no sabi am

9 Likes

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Elxandre(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
These artistes are nothing but dogs.
They aren't even scared of STDs, or even AIDS.

These girl is the mumu of the year. Getting pregnant for a no name artiste.
What does she stand to gain from this? sad

That's how the other one said she doesn't jump from bed to bed, but got pregnant for Davido at the speed of light. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by stefanweeks: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
haha
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by IamAirforce1: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na WA o
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Ppresh2017(f): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017

shocked check my signature if you need extra legitimate income to combat recession.
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by 9japrof(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
The lessons I have learned to keep very few in your circle.

Make sure your dirty secrets remain with you and die with you when you are gone. Friends easily turn enemies and quickly divulge info about u with the slightest provocation.

Lesson we all should learn. Buh divulging dirty secrets of your friends just because you had issue with him be it business or otherwise is so so childish

12 Likes

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hmm.

People sha. The day you fell out with them, the whole world will know your secret .

I remembered how my colleague brought up my secret of two yrs to use against me.

Na so I borrow myself brain, go report myself to our boss. My boss call us and after hearing how it all happened, just let go of it.

Since then, na so I dey bury my secrets deep down in my hrt.

Fear people..!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Elnino4ladies: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Everyday another scandal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by clancymiim(f): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
who ain't a LovePeddler?
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by olusola200: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pics of the lady pls
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by tgtfh: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Derawiz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Yeyebrities be teaching the young generations rubbish! so even the "prostitute" would start forming baby mama?

Man find better thing jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by DICKtator: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Who are these?

grin grin grin grin
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by hardeycute(m): 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
how many posts now on FP.I would continue to drag Seun to correct this anomaly on nairaland.we do not need irrelevant post on Fp
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by softboiy: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
9ja artist and skin to skin b like.......u knw d rest

1 Like

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by kenzysmith: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
So is save to asume rayce is Hiv positive ashawo ti taken over

1 Like

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by coolcah: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Who on earth is Rice ??

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Matthew4sure(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Good news at least the prostitute we have husband bnow please shut your mouth if you don't like my comment
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by robosky02(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
ok

Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by MrTypist: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na so the thing sweet you reach sotey you come give ashawo belleh?
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by kateskitty(f): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
If
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by 0b10010011: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Who is Rayce

All those one track artiste that re yet to blow
Re: "Rayce Impregnated Ewa, The Prostitute" - Danku, His Ex-Manager Says by Smellymouth: 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lol. So Olosho dey get belle? shocked grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's #30billionconcerts Becomes The First Nigerian Concert To Trend Worldwid / Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of / Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.