Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg (27043 Views)

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer / Wole Soyinka And Chimamanda Adichie At The Felabration 2019, Pictured Together / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by castrokins(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
That Should Keep Him Busy
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by softheart4love(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
hmm

Is he having issues with Trump over his comment? Or has he been TRUMPPED already? Politician in disguise... same hhe acted @ home with APC... why going to SA why not in Nigeria wey be say him paddy paddy dey government, Infact I don't how an intellectual like him will fall to a man that doesn't have common sch certificate, only God knows if he has first sch leaving certificate.
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by Omoluabi16(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:
u mate dey join IVY League schools .....u dey join south africa

who even give this guy noble price grin grin grin grin grin h
You can't even spell. Pathetic

7 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by AngelicBeing: 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

Congratulate and logout. It's that simple. We aren't interested in your Creflo dollar sermons
grin grin wink tongue
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by softheart4love(m): 6:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
softheart4love:

Is he having issues with Trump over his comment? Or has he been TRUMPPED already? Politician in disguise... same he acted @ home with APC... why going to SA why not in Nigeria wey be say him paddy paddy dey government, In fact I don't know how an intellectual like him will fall to a man that doesn't have common sch certificate, only God knows if he has first sch leaving certificate.
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:

Illiterate, it is NOBEL PRIZE.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by Ishilove: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
See how he looks like an orisa grin
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by buffalowings: 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
eyeview:
The elite who were insulting Jonathan and urging all nigerians to vote for Buhari have all quietly left nigeria for the less fortunate zombies to suffer the recession.
Am not sure soyinka has spent a week in a stretch in nigeria since this 'change' started.
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by fmarshal(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Zabilon007:
In other news,.... DINO NYSC CERTIFICATE SHOWS HE PASSED OUT ON 8TH JULY, 2001.....HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE WHEN 8TH JULY 2001 IS ON A SUNDAY

So? What has that got to do with anything?
I graduated 3rd June 2012.
Go check your calendar.
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by buffalowings: 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jetleeee:

Congratulate and logout. It's that simple. We aren't interested in your Creflo dollar sermons
you're too prone to violence

calm down

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by LordIsaac(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
What shall we say to these things? Did anyone observe the hush in the room?

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
I I reason with kingbuhari on this.
This wifeless Grey headed cultist is a disgrace to Nobel laureate. TUFIAKWA
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by oruma19: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:

you well? As in, you normal?? How can u talk like this against prof ? Did u read what was written at all?? In fact u no well..I forgive u... grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
I I reason with kingbuhari on this.
This wifeless Grey headed cultist is a disgrace to Nobel laureate. TUFIAKWA
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by classic4me: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
what is this idiot saying?what a shame..
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by AreaFada2: 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
The same Soyinka they humiliated, detained for hours and searched all over in that same SA a few years ago?

Na wa.
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by haulagehandlers(m): 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
yankeeguy:
ok
But how you go take write mail na,comon return to skul my friend.
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by cmecproblem(m): 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
Wole Soyinka has chased himself out of the US into South Africa. These men are not patriotic to Nigeria.
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by Azeez532(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:

Oya go collect am

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:

Are you for real? It's like some wires are sparking furiously inside your brain. They said the man has held positions at Cambridge, Harvard, and several so on and you actually opened your mouth to utter the sh*t above?! Your case is certainly different.

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by solaere(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ehya after american's humiliated him by voting Trumph
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
eyeview:
The elite who were insulting Jonathan and urging all nigerians to vote for Buhari have all quietly left nigeria for the less fortunate zombies to suffer the recession.
Am not sure soyinka has spent a week in a stretch in nigeria since this 'change' started.

When will you get over the defeat of Jonathan? Are you saying that Nigeria should seize to exist because Jonothing was rejected at the polls?

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by decatalyst(m): 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
I hope he knows those Bigheads don't respect elders and xenophobia is their major problem? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by FreeSpirited: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
phkka1:
Ordinary Trump wey no go school de posu you. Very soon you go Zimbabwe.
If u can open ur dirty mouth to spew ignorance and poo that Trump dint go to school, forget it education can't help your situation...... Go to google...Trump is well schooled....olodo

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by kunyeo(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:

cry

Definitely coming from an illiterate.

6 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by FreeSpirited: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:

So u can't count up to 3 or 4 ivy league schools in that profile of his up there?I can rightly say u dont know the meaning of ivy league schl. u are just talking rubbish, displaying your ignorance and disgracing your schl, dats if u went to one.What an 'igbo-centric' illiterate

6 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by Guestlander: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Godprotectigbo5:

People who knows the difference between Nobel and Noble, I guess.

8 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by juman(m): 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Why not nigeria.
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by Profeme: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Zabilon007:
In other news,.... DINO NYSC CERTIFICATE SHOWS HE PASSED OUT ON 8TH JULY, 2001.....HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE WHEN 8TH JULY 2001 IS ON A SUNDAY
Answer this question: Have you done your youth service? If you do,then you will know why the date on the certificate is a Sunday?
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by Highvotage: 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Zabilon007:

You are right my brother. Its on Sunday.
Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by BobbyDean(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
If prominent Nigerians like Prof. Wole Soyinka can't stand for Nigeria in its entirety against this hateful South Africans, who will? After all the killing & mobbing, a South African university can have the guts to call a drug dealer (atleast that's what they call us) to lecture their students. Prof Soyinka isnt going there for cash or fellowship i'm sure cos he has been recognised by more prestigious universities so what does it cost him to say no & make his reasons obvious. We have to make these animals pay for what they have done & still do to our people. #onenigeria

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Joins University Of Johannesburg by slurryeye: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
princechurchill:
Am waiting for the news that tell will us how he tore his US green card

RIP to the beautiful language of English

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Last Insurgent / With Velvet Gloves. / Your Book, Dear Ijeawele Is Dead On Arrival. Fan Tells Chimamanda On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.