Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? (2713 Views)

Your Sleeping Position And What It Says About You / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Sandra Musujusu Discovers Treatment For Cancer Of The Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by phintohlar(f): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
Was with some friends today & while dressing up i noticed 1 of them (my friend) had a soft & sagged breast. And i was like "babe why ur breast con be like dis wen u never born" then she repplied by saying, it's cos she normally sleeps with her chest facing down.. I just wanna know if dats really the cause so i can stop sleeping with my chest facing down as well?..
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by Ermacc: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
Its a lie jare. Her breasst has been long manhandled, suckedhandled and squeezedhandled. All the juice is gone, hence the bag is empty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by Rtopzy(f): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ermacc:
Its a lie jare. Her breasst has been long manhandled, suckedhandled and squeezedhandled. All the juice is gone, hence the bag is empty.
LMAO
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by donolatunji(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
So Since Your Friend Was Born,She Always Sleep Facing Downwards Abi?Maka Y All This Lie,.......

According To Your Question,Advice Ur Friend To Try Not To Sleep On Her Breast Again. Huh!

1 Like

Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by zealblinks(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
she is a liar. maybe she has had an abortion before.
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by phintohlar(f): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Ermacc:
holy jeez. Haba Ermacc,why u con do like dat "in korede's voice"
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by phintohlar(f): 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
donolatunji:
So Since Your Friend Was Born,She Always Sleep Facing Downwards Abi?Maka Y All This Lie,.......

According To Your Question,Advice Ur Friend To Try Not To Sleep On Her Breast Again. Huh!
thanks bro
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by donolatunji(m): 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2017
phintohlar:
thanks bro
My Pleasure
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by donolatunji(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
phintohlar:
Was with some friends today & while dressing up i noticed 1 of them (my friend) had a soft & sagged breast. And i was like "babe why ur breast con be like dis wen u never born" then she repplied by saying, it's cos she normally sleeps with her chest facing down.. I just wanna know if dats really the cause so i can stop sleeping with my chest facing down as well?..
I Really Appreciate Ur Dp, It Looks Drizzy
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by phintohlar(f): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
donolatunji:
I Really Appreciate Ur Dp, It Looks Drizzy
thanks bro
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by sisisioge: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
Sleeping on the boobs is a contributory factor to sag boobs. When you place all your weight on it , it not only gets soft it also changes shape over time compared to when you sleep on your back.

By the way, the female mammalian comes in different shapes and sizes. Your friend might be one of those with the pawpaw shape. Nothing do am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by FitnessDoctor: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
phintohlar:
it is possible that sleeping on your breast can make it softer.. although it is very bad for your breasts..

1 Like

Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by phintohlar(f): 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
sisisioge:
Sleeping on the boobs is a contributory factor to sag boobs. When you place all your weight on it , it not only gets soft it also changes shape over time compared to when you sleep on your back.

By the way, the female mammalian comes in different shapes and sizes. Your friend might be one of those with the pawpaw shape. Nothing do am.
oh my world,i better stop sleeping with my chest as well.. Thanks for the info sis,God bless u.
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by phintohlar(f): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

it is possible that sleeping on your breast can make it softer.. although it is very bad for your breasts..
wow,no wonder
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
Are you sure you are not the one?
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by phintohlar(f): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
ymee:

Are you sure you are not the one?
lmao.. well dats my sleepping position too but mine isn't as worst as hers
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
lmao.. well dats my sleepping position too but mine isn't as worst as hers
so you guys open breast for urself bah?

2 Likes

Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by phintohlar(f): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
ymee:
so you guys open breast for urself bah?
wetin con be ur own there?

1 Like

Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
phintohlar:
wetin con be ur own there?
I'm just imagine what's up there

1 Like

Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by phintohlar(f): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
ymee:
I'm just imagine what's up there
stop imagining things
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by toastedbread: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
An orange does not become soft until you cut it open and suck all the water from it. Your friend just got an A in lie101
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by Mcy56(f): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ermacc:
see bad mouthing cheesy cheesy

sisisioge:

more like it. I've once had a room mate in the higher institution with this pawpaw-shaped breast, it looked as if its been over-handled but its actually the shape but if such person is promiscuous, it makes it worst because it will sag even when she has not given suck before.

Guess your friend is just making excuses up for the sag breast, better tell her to reduce her flirting around
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by GuntersChain(m): 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
tell your friend make she tell u the truth joor, una try ooh dey luk eachother bweast.
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by ademasta(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
Hmmmm, you noticed it was soft or you PRESSED it?

Tell me the truth, mi o ni so fun anybody.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by phintohlar(f): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
ademasta:

Hmmmm, you noticed it was soft or you PRESSED it?

Tell me the truth, mi o ni so fun anybody.. cheesy
i noticed & presed all joing same ni gbogbo e

1 Like

Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by ademasta(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
i noticed & presed all joing same ni gbogbo e
Haaaaa... You pressed? Aye mi o...
Bawo lo se ri? Was it like puff puff? grin
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by phintohlar(f): 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
ademasta:

Haaaaa... You pressed? Aye mi o...
Bawo lo se ri? Was it like puff puff? grin
all those 1ns wey u dey press nko
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by ademasta(m): 10:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
No be my power, Na God cheesy
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by ademasta(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
Oya tell me how u take know say e soft, and why u no wan make your own soft like that...
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by ademasta(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
Phintohlar
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by phintohlar(f): 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
ademasta:

Oya tell me how u take know say e soft, and why u no wan make your own soft like that...

mr man i wan sleep joor, odaro
Re: Does Sleeping Position Of Facing Down Makes The Breast Soft? by ademasta(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
mr man i wan sleep joor, odaro
O shey!
O daro

(1) (2) (Reply)

World’s Tallest Woman Boards Flight For The First Time Ever / Clear Skin For Wedding Day - What Can You Do? / 12 Most Extremely Pierced People On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.