Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman (1294 Views)

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
I've been dating her for close to 8months now, and at first she didn't want to make love up-to 5 minutes.
I thought at first, maybe because we were just starting to date so she didn't trust me.
Now we are engaged and arrangements for wedding is in place and still exactly the same experience.
Today's own was like 1 minutes 30 seconds of penetration and she said it was okay.
We don't make love often maybe once a month, but everytime we do, this is always the case and I'm starting to get frustrated.
Is this normal?
Please what can be done about this?
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by izzou(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
90 seconds?

You guys should discuss about this. Maybe she has had a terrible experience before,like rape

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
izzou:
90 seconds?

You guys should discuss about this. Maybe she has had a terrible experience before,like rape
She's not experiencing any kind of trauma
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by izzou(m): 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
Jkfc:

She's not experiencing any kind of trauma

You should ask her.

Or it could be a psychological issue

How person go hate Sex?
undecided
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
.I will comment just now now...pls wait, loading. ......

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by generalbush(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
Op... Do you dig her like it is your last?

If yes, then calm down a bit and allow her beg you to go faster and harder.

Increase the time for pre-intimacy, and reduce drastically the penetration period.

This will help you explore her body and knows what turns her on!!

On the extreme, perform only pre-intimacy on her and leave her hanging when she is very high!!

When she begs you to sex her, tell her this is always how you feel when she gives up early when you are high too!!

She go learn the hard way!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
generalbush:

Increase the time for pre-intimacy, and reduce drastically the penetration period.

On the extreme, perform only pre-intimacy on her and leave her hanging when she is very high!!

When she begs you to sex her, tell her this is always how you feel when she gives up early when you are high too!!

Thanks,
I'd try this, cuz it's really frustrating any time she stops me
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by amprat: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Yes, not everyone likes sex,sex is overhyped like without it we can't do anything (lies)
You must talk about it she may be having some pains especially at the lower abdomen region or due to infection.
Some women take years to get used to their man;different strikes she might just be allowing you cos she doesn't want you getting it elsewhere or she's just giving a tip of the iceberg. :please Talk with her,she's the only with the true reason and can give pointers to possible solutions.
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
amprat:
Yes not everyone likes sex,sex is overhyped like without it we can't do anything (lies)
You must talk about it she be having sole pains especially at the lower abdomen region or due to injection
Some women take years to get used to their man;different strikes she might just be allowing you cos she doesn't want you getting it elsewhere or she's just giving a tip of the iceberg. Talk with her,she's the only with the true reason and can give pointers to possible solutions.

Thanks
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
generalbush:

JKFC

did you see a good strategy from this poster

just observing. ...

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
amprat:
Yes, not everyone likes sex,sex is overhyped like without it we can't do anything (lies)
You must talk about it she may be having some pains especially at the lower abdomen region or due to infection.
Some women take years to get used to their man;different strikes she might just be allowing you cos she doesn't want you getting it elsewhere or she's just giving a tip of the iceberg. :please Talk with her,she's the only with the true reason and can give pointers to possible solutions.

could this be the reason some women insists on no sex before marriage in order to trick the man into marriage and damn the consequences

just asking. ...
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by Homeboiy: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
just buy spanish fly mix am for drink gv her

ur good to go

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by eyinjuege: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Its when the wedding date has been set, you now realise your sexual incompatibility?

A lot of men/women who didn't practice abstinence will tell you that the bf/gf period is the time they had the best sexual experience with each other.

Anyway, may your case be different..
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by Mznaett: 12:11am On Mar 29, 2017
Hmmlipsrsealed
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 29, 2017
I don't joke with my sexual life. If she not the type that love sex their is little or nothing you can do about that. Op, you care for an advice? Let her go. Before she go push u go out.
Re: Please Help, My Fiance Is A Two Minutes Kind Of Woman by amprat: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Archaa:

could this be the reason some women insists on no sex before marriage in order to trick the man into marriage and damn the consequences

just asking. ...
Am not sure, but most ladies that. Insist on sexual purity do so due to their faith, culture or family background.

(1) (Reply)

22 Years Later, Mother Of Twins Recreates Photo Of Her Mum With Her Own Twin / Man Beats His Wife, Sends Her Packing From The House For Losing A TV Remote / Marriage The School Of Thought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.