Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Take it - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Take it (518 Views)

Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / 7 Facts About Belly Buttons You Probably Never Knew / 3 Big Diet Mistakes You May Be Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take it by Essentials1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
its your boy
Re: Take it by FitnessDoctor: 8:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
hmmm
Re: Take it by Essentials1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
1. You caused it

yes, belly fat was caused by you when you choose to eat the kinds of food you eat and refuse to exercise.. and do you know whats good about that? it can be controlled and totally removed by you and not by any drugs or herbs
Re: Take it by Essentials1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2017
2. It began in your kitchen
i mean it began by the food you eat. what you eat and when you eat it
so if i just change my eating habits i may lose weight fast?
yes, now lets go to the last one
Re: Take it by Essentials1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2017
3. You dont exercise

if you cant move your muscle to a jogging, skipping or squatting every morning then you dont deserve to look good and you dont deserve to not have belly fat...

so you are going to get the ebook so that you can lose belly fat in a healthy way.. unlike herbs it never gets finished.. you will know all the ingredients.. what they can do to your body in years to come and you will never have to buy another again..

just contact me now to book your copy hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: Take it by Essentials1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
Just got one contact already.. definitely someone wants to look better on their next sunday gown
Re: Take it by Essentials1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
You deserve to look better.. tell yourself that always
Re: Take it by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2017
Females are prone to having belly-fats due to their genetic make-up and the likes. Belly-fat is not dat harmful that is if it is little. When it becomes a problem is when, the belly begins to take the shape of a "drum". It is very dangerous. A female without abs but with a slim tummy still have belly fats but it is moderate.

Nice post by the way. You could still share more tips from your ebook here for them to learn.

(1) (Reply)

How To Gargle Hydrogen Peroxide To Cure Sore Throat / Which Microdermabrasion Cream Is The Best? / Get The Surgery For Augment The Cheeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.