Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

How To Gargle Hydrogen Peroxide To Cure Sore Throat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Gargle Hydrogen Peroxide To Cure Sore Throat (518 Views)

Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide And Its Uses / Try This, It Can Cure Sore Throat & Tonsillitis In Only Couple Of Hours / Everything You Need To Know About Sore Throat + Basic Home Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Gargle Hydrogen Peroxide To Cure Sore Throat by carlkenny: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hydrogen peroxide was prescribed for my sore throat...
I've never garggled it before and I'm scared to do so. Growing up I only knew it could be used to clean wounds.
Please i need directions on how to do so...medaasi!
Re: How To Gargle Hydrogen Peroxide To Cure Sore Throat by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pls don't o
Who prescribed such for you
If u swallow a bit it can be very dangerous
I'm sure its written on the body too

For your sore throat gaggle warm water and salt

1 Like

Re: How To Gargle Hydrogen Peroxide To Cure Sore Throat by carlkenny: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Thanks.
devilsdouble00:
Pls don't o
Who prescribed such for you
If u swallow a bit it can be very dangerous
I'm sure its written on the body too

For your sore throat gaggle warm water and salt
Re: How To Gargle Hydrogen Peroxide To Cure Sore Throat by ryom(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
15mls (approx 1 mouthful) each time. Dilute to 1.5%. Usually comes as 3%, 6%, 9%. So if you buy 3%, dilute it by half etc. Each gargle session lasts approx 2 mins. Gargle 3 to 4 times daily. Try not to swallow but at 1.5%, no harm should come if you swallow a little. Get well soon!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Fibroid Can Be Cured Naturally / 7 Reasons You Should Practice Yoga / Clear Off Your HBV/HCV Before Your Next Employment Medical Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.