Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Douching With Summer's Eve - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Douching With Summer's Eve (1788 Views)

Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful? / Gynaecologist Warns Women To Stop Douching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Douching With Summer's Eve by vickky(f): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2007
Does any one have an idea on how to use Summer's eve douche and it is really effective? Cos its a two unit pack and i was wonderinf if the two will be used at once,if not whats tthe interval of the first bottle from the next one? Thanks
Re: Douching With Summer's Eve by ajolayo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2007
@vicky,
Sorry to ask cos I am not a lady whats the Summer's Eve for? What does it do? I have been made to believe medically that douching is not beneficial but infact harmful as it disrupts the normal vaginal flora. I do not know what this product is and what its used for. Can u clarify pls?

Thanks
Re: Douching With Summer's Eve by vickky(f): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2007
its mend for cleaning of the virginal whenever you want to feel clean or you have virginal discarge but not std's or innediately after your menstration.its also gives the virginal a lovely odor
Re: Douching With Summer's Eve by doubletree(f): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2007
being female and from the medical point of view,douching is not really a good idea.

I googled summer's eve and it seems it's a range of feminine hygeine products.wipes,wash etc.these are meant for external use.
Re: Douching With Summer's Eve by desiree(f): 12:00am On Jan 26, 2007
Don't douche!!!

it's as simple as that.
Re: Douching With Summer's Eve by eniola1310(f): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2007
smiley smiley
Re: Douching With Summer's Eve by eniola1310(f): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2007
dont douche girl
u can use the normal feminine wash but please dont douche.
i've used the summer's eve douche b4 and it landed me in the clinic with a  serious v-infection
if i'll have my way i'll tell u to stay clear of summer's eve products. u can use clinique feminine wash. i've been using that for years now without any complain. maintain good hygiene in that area and u wont have problems. also avoid nylon panties they make ur v- area smell esp when u dont shave

dont use ur money to buy urself probs
wish u luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Removing Your Black Spots In Your Kitchen / Why Do People Spit When They Smell Something Irritating? / Cmd ,uch Ibadan Against His Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.