Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) (45420 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Man Collapses, Dies After Withdrawing N100,200 From UBA In Lagos / Armed Robbers Attack UBA At Ukpor In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by fergie001: 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
I was serving in Kogi,precisely in Dino's village when robbers came to Kabba,bombed 1st bank,bombed unity bank at Ijumu(killing the mobile police on guard),went into the police station opposite the bank only for d policemen to desert the place.
We were left with only UBA,Kabba on high alert.In fact my colleague and I used to do Jack Bauer when going to withdraw money.One of us stays from afar,and d other goes in.....the one afar is to signal a call if anythn is happening,we take turns like that till God help person finish nysc for that side.
Armed robbery in Kogi is devilish,it is almost certain there will be deaths,because of the terrain of the place.The FG needs to help out,it is a state with large land mass,for the State Govt and National Assembly members there,mtchewwwwwwww
Rip,to the fallen hero

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
engrfcuksmtin:
UBA is still in Kabba.

that's possible though, but they did not resume operation before I left..
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by ugoboss26(m): 12:22am On Mar 29, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
op are you an idlot, will you remove the dead pics of that security operative, thats an insult to the dead officer

Oga keep calm your nerves, I have not seen you say the same for other dead persons here, or are they not same human with flesh. Does uniform make him beyond proper report with pictorial journalism?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by JoshMedia: 1:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Ahhhh
The most painful thing to me is the Mopol they killed, God will catch them. Wicked people!!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by comedynaija: 1:07am On Mar 29, 2017
Kogi People heeeh
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by smoooty11: 2:41am On Mar 29, 2017
RIP to the dead. But wait oh why is a mobile police man guarding a bank not wear a bullet proof helmet and a modern bullet proof jacket? I see a dead mopol wearing mufty shirt and this should not be the case.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 3:22am On Mar 29, 2017
police?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by sammy6(m): 4:39am On Mar 29, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
op are you an idlot, will you remove the dead pics of that security operative, thats an insult to the dead officer

You are the one that is an ill mannered idiot. Does everything on nairaland has to be about insults.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by back2sender: 4:49am On Mar 29, 2017
sorry1:
The robbers will still be caught, so What's the need.

Armed robbery is punishable by death desist from it.
The kind of judges we have now in Nigeria dont know this any longer. Cases of armed robbery, kidnapping should not be treated with kids gloves.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:06am On Mar 29, 2017
sad sad sad
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by rafcrown(m): 5:38am On Mar 29, 2017
CORRECT THE GRAMMATICAL BLUNDERS,PLS-"HAVE KNOW" HARMED ROBBERY
oluwasegun007:
I did my youth service in KOGI state, kabba to be precise, however since I have know that thief's and harmed robbery exist, I have never seen where robbers invade a bank to Cart away d ATM machine from the bank building, if not KOGI....UBA ATM for that matter....

the funniest part was this bank was serving 4 different local government ...they had to leave kabba after the incidence....

am sure they'll be planning to leave KOGI now.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by oweman: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2017
Truth is that the way governments are run in Kogi there certainly no way violent crime will not be highvdont think there is any other state That the state monthlynallocation is just shared between leaders ignoring the need for development .
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by profbabatunde: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by dyangprof(m): 6:58am On Mar 29, 2017
sorry1:
The robbers will still be caught, so What's the need.

Armed robbery is punishable by death desist from it.

even if dey ar nt caught, innocent citizens or other offenders wil b used fa replacement

truz d naija police force
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2017
mykel25:
RIP to d officer.. Did my NYSC in yagba west LGA.... Ejiba to be precise....when we got there in 2014 no bank was operating we were told that robbers attacked them recently and they still wrote a letter that they will be back.... We often travel as far as lokoja or Kabba or ilorin to withdraw money... It was so strenuous.... Later by d middle or end of 2015 this UBA in particular started transactions gradually and the first bank there refused to open till I left.... It was a big relieve to the people... I can say I only withdrew there on two occasions.... Because of fear... I don't always stay long in that bank so I don't bother to visit when queue is long...... Now my heart bleeds hearing robbers finally came n killed someone....

Shoutout to yagba west Corpers 2014 C .....
Shoutout to yagba west Corper present batch... I know you ll feel this most cuz ll need to travel to omuaran, ilorin, Kabba or lokoja to withdraw your next allowee
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2017
fergie001:
I was serving in Kogi,precisely in Dino's village when robbers came to Kabba,bombed 1st bank,bombed unity bank at Ijumu(killing the mobile police on guard),went into the police station opposite the bank only for d policemen to desert the place.
We were left with only UBA,Kabba on high alert.In fact my colleague and I used to do Jack Bauer when going to withdraw money.One of us stays from afar,and d other goes in.....the one afar is to signal a call if anythn is happening,we take turns like that till God help person finish nysc for that side.
Armed robbery in Kogi is devilish,it is almost certain there will be deaths,because of the terrain of the place.The FG needs to help out,it is a state with large land mass,for the State Govt and National Assembly members there,mtchewwwwwwww
Rip,to the fallen hero
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Titusville: 10:05am On Mar 29, 2017
oga oo, This guys have been coming every year, police cannot do anything, there is no military presence in the whole okun land, and we have pple representing us in national Assembly. Now to send money to ur parent in that area in not possible, because no bank will open for the next 6 month. Both state and federal government need to do something very urgent in okun land, most especially this particular UBA in odo ere, yagba west LGA.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2017
RIP
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
ugoboss26:

Oga keep calm your nerves, I have not seen you say the same for other dead persons here, or are they not same human with flesh. Does uniform make him beyond proper report with pictorial journalism?

what other picture of a dead person was shown there abeg

dont you know the picture of that dead officer can be used for propaganda by any criminal organisation
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
viktimera:
A clear reason why some officers remove uniforms when armed robbers attack because in the end..... The officers will loose their lives. I am yet to hear someone hail the gallantry of the slain officers..... But if they had used their discretion, they would have been severely insulted by now.

So you read from first post till you comment and did not see any post that hails the gallant slain officer?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack UBA In Kogi, One Mopol Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Soso990240(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
oluwasegun007:
I did my youth service in KOGI state, kabba to be precise, however since I have know that thief's and harmed robbery exist, I have never seen where robbers invade a bank to Cart away d ATM machine from the bank building, if not KOGI....UBA ATM for that matter....

the funniest part was this bank was serving 4 different local government ...they had to leave kabba after the incidence....

am sure they'll be planning to leave KOGI now.
Am currently serving there(kabba). See as u don put fear for my body. Abeg,wat year was that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested For Armed Robbery Near Ghana's Presidential Palace. Photo / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Cameroonians Clash With Nigerians Over Land, Two Dead, Six Injured. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.