Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! (2847 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2010
@ Ruskiee, Did u get it??

@ Pureminded,
Are u kidding me? anyway contact has been established email can be removed
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by pureminded: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2010
Nah , check your email around 3pm , coz i can't go out now for the card and nobody to send! which network do you want ?

Congratulations once again cheesy
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2010
mtn
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2010
Ruskiee, Pls confirm delivery
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by pureminded: 10:32am On Jan 02, 2010
Ok! No whala cool
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by pureminded: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2010
Rez grin

Your prize (2K MTN Card) has been sent to your email! encore***@yahoo.com

Please confirm you got it and there isn't a mistake with the #'s so i can dispose the cards. cool

Congratulations cheesy

PureMinded Groups tongue
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by pureminded: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2010
Renz ,

Confirm you got the card cool
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2010
Ruskiee, confirm u got d card.

PM, many thanks men their r few people like u around
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by pureminded: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2010
Renz:

Ruskiee, confirm u got d card.

PM, many thanks men their r few people like u around

Now, My head is swelling like gariĀ  tongue
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by patwhizkid(f): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2010
Wicked pipul
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2010
patwhizkid:

Wicked pipul

Pat, wat happened? why do u say wicked?
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by patwhizkid(f): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2010
Kuz yu didn't send me card. :-x
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2010
patwhizkid:

Sending you card is not a problem my dear but first you have to understand that nothing good comes easy.

There is no such thing as Nothing for Something, You will have to pay the price to earn something. . . Thus if u wanted to earn the card you would paid the price, which is being the first person by all means to post here on New Years day as stated.

If u want to be successful in Life You have to start learning these simple rules.
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by patwhizkid(f): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2010
Oh ok
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2010
Good, but like i said above, sending u card is not a problem. . . Hence, if u want something as a New years gift from me just contact me Remember, this is not something u earn, this is a gift
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by patwhizkid(f): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2010
k, buh my last posts on NL.
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2010
Ok, just contact me, Use my IM
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by ruskiee(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2010
Renz- no confirmation yet. shocked
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2010
drop me your email addy as offline Now now
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by ruskiee(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2010
Done
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2010
Done?? Pls testify for the people to know
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by ruskiee(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2010
Done-as in i sent the offline.
No confirmation yet. tongue
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Ben13: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
lol so who won?
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2010
ruskiee:

Done-as in i sent the offline.
No confirmation yet. tongue

Rusk, I did not get ur offline, if u are having problems with ur offline then drop me ur email here or I will be online by 12noon 2morrow so u can meet me online. Pls be quick as i wont be coming here regularly
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by ruskiee(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2010
12 noon 2mor?
Alright catch you then.
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by pureminded: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2010
patwhizkid:

shee your mouth tongue

I fit send u for your new yr gift tongue If u want ni o tongue
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by pureminded: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2010
Ben-10:

lol so who won?

Rez and Ruskiee cheesy
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by ruskiee(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2010
Renz:

Done?? Pls testify for the people to know

It is done and confirmed. cheesy grin Thought it was a ruse before.
Thanks Renz. Appreciate it!! cool
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2010
You are Welcome Brother!!
Re: The First Person To Post Here On New Year Day Wins! by Renz(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2010
Please help me thank PM

He has Generiousity Borned By the Holygost Givers Never lack

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Your Phone Suggestion Finish The Sentence / Words Ending With '-ogy' / Ultimate Puzzle : How Many Squares Do You See..???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.