Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,454 members, 7,812,394 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help (719 Views)

Alcohol Vs Soft Drink: Which Is More Harmful? / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help by dante300(m): 6:18am On Mar 29, 2017
i recently got back to site where i work as an operation head in an aspiring construction company. a village in southern kaduna. i do not know how to cook but rely on any food i can get but the food sold in a village like this is worrysome so i have no choice but to manage. in the process i try to neutralise my taste bud by taking soft drink anytime i eat....now its already a habbit from 1 and 2 to 3 bottle a day depending on howmany times i eat. its over few months now and i realised i am addicted. 21 bottles per week and roughly 84 per month.i dont know what to do as i still feel healthy. no pile no diabetes no nothing but i fear for my future. what do i do reverse my situation?
Re: I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help by Ay04z(m): 6:23am On Mar 29, 2017
try and hate it....bkoz is very dangerous to ur health..try to do diabetes test...am sure is already in ur body...but wen u begin to do a work DAT doesn't require much stress diabetes will show face...plz bro stop DAT habit..diabetes is more dangerous Dan aid...peace out.
Re: I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help by Kondomatic(m): 6:26am On Mar 29, 2017
You're gradually becoming a warehouse of soft drinks.

Say no to the urge to drink and mean it. That's all and I will advise you to learn how to cook as soon as possible. It will help you to eat healthy and your wife will need your assistance someday.
Re: I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help by capatainrambo: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2017
3 bottles
bra you're on the high way to valhala you will be given a mug when you reach odin's great hall
Re: I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help by samyyoung(m): 6:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Take d non-sugery ones, it's far better
Re: I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help by CplusJason: 6:33am On Mar 29, 2017
And i was thinking that i'm the only one addicted to soft drink.

If i don't take VitaMilk, Schweeps or Coke a day, it's as if i've committed a great sin against God and mankind.
Re: I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help by joe4real12: 6:33am On Mar 29, 2017
Buy and take assorted fruits. Make juice out of the fruits, refrigerate and take when you feel like taking a drink.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help by Xzbit91: 7:35am On Mar 29, 2017
OP @least take coke-zero or malt drink with less sugar content for now until you're able to stop completely.

I can't seem to get addicted to anything other than the internet.

1 Like

Re: I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help by obafemee80(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2017
That's a lot of Sugar!
A bottle of soft drink contains atleast 15 cubes/spoons of sugar
Multiply that by 3=45 cubes a day shocked
At that rate,even 1 bottle x 365days will
finally damage the brain
Lead to cancer-sugar feeds infection
Aggressive form of diabetes
Lowers the immune system
I know sugar is Addictive just like cigarette,pls do yourself a favour reduce the intake... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2017
Guy, please and please, soft-pedal on the way you are consuming those softdrinks. They are can be very dangerous. Diabetes is a silent killer disease that is assymptomatic until after doing much damages to your vitals. Why don't you take water or real fruit juice, i mean juice gotten from a blend of different fruits. You could still add some smoothies to the mix.
I even doubt whether you are d physically active kind of guy. Do you even lift?

Abeg no go kill urself by urself.

1 Like

Re: I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help by obafemee80(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2017
Xzbit91:
OP @least take coke-zero or malt drink with less sugar content for now until you're able to stop completely.

I can't seem to get addicted to anything other than the internet.
Yes,coke zero contains no sugar,but aspertame an artificial sweetner which causes CANCER.
Other side effects of aspertame include
It alters d mood and damages the kidney and heart.
Google is your Friend

1 Like

Re: I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help by Xzbit91: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2017
obafemee80:

Yes,coke zero contains no sugar,but aspertame an artificial sweetner which causes CANCER.
Other side effects of aspertame include
It alters d mood and damages the kidney and heart.
Google is your Friend

Re: I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help by flames007(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2017
It's funny sha. First thing that came to my mind was 'this bros get money sha,84x120=10,080'. And me am here managing pure water :'
Re: I Am Addicted To Soft Drink. 3 Bottle A Day I Need Help by RxH8: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2017
dante300:
i recently got back to site where i work as an operation head in an aspiring construction company. a village in southern kaduna. i do not know how to cook but rely on any food i can get but the food sold in a village like this is worrysome so i have no choice but to manage. in the process i try to neutralise my taste bud by taking soft drink anytime i eat....now its already a habbit from 1 and 2 to 3 bottle a day depending on howmany times i eat. its over few months now and i realised i am addicted. 21 bottles per week and roughly 84 per month.i dont know what to do as i still feel healthy. no pile no diabetes no nothing but i fear for my future. what do i do reverse my situation?
I am happy to see you admit drinking that much is a problem. To help overcome the problem you may want to try these suggestions:
1. Take time to write down why you drink . Time, places, how you feel etc. eg thàe process i try to neutralise my taste bud by taking soft drink anytime i eat.......that suggests mealtime is a trigger.
2. Write down why you want to stop or reduce it
3. Look for healthy alternatives
Be sure to screen for diabetes and related conditions. Hope you find these useful.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Psycopath And A Sociopath / Stem Cell Treatment In Nigeria For Prostate Enlargement Or Erectile Dysfunction / How To Get A Physically Fit Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.