Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder (25481 Views)

Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Baroba:

Calm down, Indians are deeply racist against anything with a dark shade, they have a cast system ( slavery) where darker skin people from the Northern part do all the shittty jobs.. I dont trust those animals, the will give a dog a bad name just to hang it..

Nigerians stop going to that Shittt hole for studies, there are better places to go..
Ghandi was more racist than anything. He once blamed the british for putting him in a cell with low lifes(blacks)
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Monkeydeychop: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2017
It's because of igbos. Where there are igbos there will be xenophobic attacks. Malaysia will soon kick them out lol India and South Africa lead the way
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by graphiti: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2017
karwa:
we Brutalize Our Fellow Nigerians Daily, Fulani Massacres Leave Many Dead,armed Robbers Ravage Many, Kidnappers Wreak Havoc Every Day, Police/soldier Go On Killing Sprees, People Abuse Discriminate Against U Because Of Your Tribe Or Religion In Your Own Fatherland, Why Complain About Xenophobia. Indians Are Doing What Nigerians Do To Themselves.

Them hypocrites!!!

Do we not do worse, i repeat for emphasis, WORSE 2 ourselves in d guise of tribalism?! grin grin

A case where ur "judgement" depends on the origin of the accused/victims, what does Dt make us?

We pronounce "death to d pig" on the accused but on realising our kinship with him, suddenly turn around to find any reason- no matter how ridiculous-2 set him free;

If my brother kills urs, u asked for his head in retaliation,b but if urs kill mine, then u want d world 2 believe there must have been a reason for the murder!

How far nah?!

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by InvertedHammer: 11:41am On Mar 29, 2017
Why a Nigerian would migrate to India (of all places) beats me. The same question I have for Nigerians living in the Phillipines.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by mavinc4u(f): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2017
azzima:
COME BACK HOME.....India of all places. Why is it that mostly igbos go to Pakistan, Cambodia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka etcDis ppl can't just sit in their zone. Abi na curse?

Before I opened this thread, I knew I must see an inferiority complex fellow like you on it. Those countries you mentioned, Do they not have their citizens in Nigeria. Must everybody be stagnant like you? You don't stay one place to watch the masquerade, you need to move around to get the best position suitable for you. If travelling around the world gives one joy and you have the money, why can't one travel? Educated illiterate, what exactly do you know. Always stick to topic if you have no meaningful thing to say.
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by mavinc4u(f): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2017
InvertedHammer:

Why a Nigerian would migrate to India (of all places) beats me. The same question I have for Nigerians living in the Phillipines.

Anybody can stay anywhere, is their choice.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by chakula: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2017
Untill we value our education system that is when we escape maltreatment recieved from other countries.
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by mavinc4u(f): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
folarinmiles:
Y'all can cry over xenophobic attacks wen derez so much hatred between u compatriots. All fueled daily by SEUN and his fellow nl mods just for traffic. This hatred is so much now that an Igbo man in India could pay an Indian policeman to shoot a Yoruba man coz back home, derez no love and he wants to revenge the civil war on him OR a Yoruba man bribe a local gang to beat up an Igbo man to death coz he feels he's too arrogant and stuffs like dat.
Imagine someone username as "ipobAreMad" or "igbosAreCursed" or "yorubaAreSatan" or "YorubaAreDoomed".
Imagine someone said Yoruba defeats Igbo just because 3SC defeats Enugu Rangers in a football match that promotes love more than any sport on the planet. We find tribal fault in every thread. What could be more worse than all these. I've never heard of referring to a Yoruba man as afonja. someone saying he hates Yoruba Muslim. There's nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Christian infact 80 or 90% of every Yoruba has a Muslim background, so why preach the division. All this can ONLY be found on Seuns NAIRALAND promoted by his greedy MODS for traffic sake.
a gullible fellow will say its Jonathan or Buhari or Apc like it just started today.
What do you expect of when a foreigner comes across a site like this, it's just that you're teaching him to hate you whenever he sees you around and you have given him enough reasons to do so.

So my fellow compatriots, lets stop all these tribal slurs or hate and let's forge a way forward. Let an Igbo man reason with a Yoruba man why he wants his tribe to seceed and a Yoruba man say why he wants to stay without abusive words. I presume we are more educated and exposed than our fathers during the civil war, we therefore shouldn't behave worse than they did then

Peace out

You nailed it. With hatred on nairaland, very soon a yoruba/ igbo/hausa would be left to their faith when attacked abroad simply because is not from their tribe.
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
i dont like people taking law into their hands

but then there r 2 sides to every story.....

in noida where this above incident happened , just 2/3 weeks ago a nigerian was caught red handed with 1.5 kg heroin.

does anybody understand how many families, their sons and daughters would have been destroyed by this 1.5 kg heroin.

5-6 doses of 10 milligram of heroin is enough to get one hooked for life.

every 2nd week a nigerian is being caught for drug related charges in india.

people/families in Nigeria dont realize that many of the nigerians/sons/daughters coming on student visa get involved in drug peddling/smuggling from the start or ironically they get sucked/misguided into it by their own countrymen who r already involved in this drug business.

a good percentage of these Nigerian students turned drug peddlers start abusing drugs themselves .

and most importantly it has come to notice that some top level Nigerian drug lords have infiltrated the African students union through their colleagues and use them as a tool to create public pressure.

common Indians reading almost weekly reports of Nigerian involvement in drug offences have formed a mindset that every nigerian is to be suspected of drug peddling, much like every nigerian here on this forum has a minset that indians r racist and what not.

personally i lay the blame on indian government, the laws relating to drug offenses in india r very lenient, death penalty for drug charges like malaysia , indonesia is the only way to stop foreign drug peddlers , so that genuine foreigners r not at the recieving end of a helpless and frustrated public.

to indians
if u loose ur innocent father or mother or son or daughter to mobs , would ur hearts not bleed ?
to nigerians
if u loose ur father or mother or son or daughter to drugs , would ur hearts not bleed ?

the ball is in the court.......

anyways one thing is sure innocent people from both sides will suffer , way of this fuuking world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by ziga: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is sad and bad.

But this is no different than what we do to each other in Nigeria. Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa.

We focus so much on the little that make us different and use that as an excuse to hate on the huge things we have in common.

The world is full of hate.
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by tolexy007(m): 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
sweerychick:
Lol, no wonder yesterday I saw two guys harassing an Indian here in Abuja, one of them slapped him and the other almost beat the hell outta the guy. The indian man was pleading with them for mercy

hope dey sa break the Indian man jaw?
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Emassive(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ask your Rep and sanator to move a motion to allow Biafra break away and they won't disgrace your FulaniNigeria
divicode:
This is extremely unfortunate! This Indians come to Nigeria and behave like Kings!
I think it is high time Nigeria start to engage this people the same way they are treating us

I am sure this problem is being caused by the fflaties in Indian! Fflties disgracing Nigeria since 1914

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Amoto94(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
sweerychick:
Lol, no wonder yesterday I saw two guys harassing an Indian here in Abuja, one of them slapped him and the other almost beat the hell outta the guy. The indian man was pleading with them for mercy
Innocent persons are always victims of reprisal attacks.
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by cybriz82(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
lolz wetin dat indian guy dey find for their middle..iz like those 2 naija guys are mocking him..
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Emassive:
Ask your Rep and sanator to move a motion to allow Biafra break away and they won't disgrace your FulaniNigeria

See cowardly empty chest beaters! You expect a rep from another tribe to perform your responsibility for you?
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by holartosin: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
divicode:
This is extremely unfortunate! This Indians come to Nigeria and behave like Kings!
I think it is high time Nigeria start to engage this people the same way they are treating us

I am sure this problem is being caused by the fflaties in Indian! Fflties disgracing Nigeria since 1914
wink
divicode:

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by newacca: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
talk2archy:
This is what South Africans have caused. God will purnish anybody that is part of xenophobia.
Exactly my word;when our own African brothers see us as enemies or competitors. sad It is disheartening my brother. I cry for Africa cry

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
juliusocean:
Cannibalism ahh Nigeria has lost it completely men any zombie wey go come here ehn
God punish apc thunder fire all the Igbo and afonja giving us bad names not forgetting those edo girls too

Shut the phuck up. There was no cannibalism. The locals would accuse black students of anything. They need some silly justification for their hatred and assaults on these people. There might be a few elements who indulge in illegal activities but that isn't an excuse to tar a set of individuals with same brush and attack them. I've had friends who lived and went to school there and their tales of how the locals see and treat them were very bad.
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by miketayo(m): 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rick9:
See what out Leaders have caused, can you try such with a U.S citizen ?
You will be visited by drones and Air Strikes.

Too much movies
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by graphiti: 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
mavinc4u:

You nailed it. With hatred on nairaland, very soon a yoruba/ igbo/hausa would be left to their faith when attacked abroad simply because is not from their tribe.

Are u a learner? The underlined has already begun!

Gone are those days when a Nnamdi is happy to meet a Musa in Delhi. Now its more of "if d murdered Nigerian is not my brother (ie kinsman), then he's on his own""
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Horus(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by blackboy(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nigeria's population is a fraction of India mind you. The number of Tycoons they have surpasses ours.Yes they have poor ppl (everywhere does) but in no way can you class them poor. Let's talk. They have bellwood, tata, factories and silicon Valley to mention a few. I'm not supporting their action to the Africans but it seems to be brought under control unlike how we treat ourselves. ALU 4?
Akshow:
And these useless poverty infested Indians will come to Nigeria and be feeling like don. We have sofa finish in this country.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Akshow: 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
blackboy:
Nigeria's population is a fraction of India mind you. The number of Tycoons they have surpasses ours.Yes they have poor ppl (everywhere does) but in no way can you class them poor. Let's talk. They have bellwood, tata, factories and silicon Valley to mention a few. I'm not supporting their action to the Africans but it seems to be brought under control unlike how we treat ourselves. ALU 4?
India is a poor nation forget story. The percentage of the poor is far more than the few rich.
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by juliusocean(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
gbosaa:

Shut the phuck up. There was no cannibalism. The locals would accuse black students of anything. They need some silly justification for their hatred and assaults on these people. There might be a few elements who indulge in illegal activities but that isn't an excuse to tar a set of individuals with same brush and attack them. I've had friends who lived and went to school there and their tales of how the locals see and treat them were very bad.
Direct ur anger towards the locals fool y can't u vent ur anger towards ur leaders who make Nigeria unbearable for ur friends to stay... Is India ur home
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by mich24(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
divicode:

But wait let me ask you, did you read that write up at all
Is there any place Nigeria was mentioned in it
If yes Point it out to me, if NO then why acting so naive

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Ehinmola(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2017
juliusocean:
Cannibalism ahh Nigeria has lost it completely men any zombie wey go come here ehn
God punish apc thunder fire all the Igbo and afonja giving us bad names not forgetting those edo girls too
. Including clifford orji, otokoto and vampire,etc

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
mich24:

But wait let me ask you, did you read that write up at all
Is there any place Nigeria was mentioned in it
If yes Point it out to me, if NO then why acting so naive

Seems you are confused
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by mich24(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
divicode:

Seems you are confused

If you are the person I quoted then confused is boldly written all over u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benjamin Adefemi Ogunbodede Jailed For 40 Years For N177 Million Fraud (PICS) / Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi / DSS Storms Ekiti Assembly And Arrests 4 Members - Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.