Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder (25480 Views)

Sodomy And Cannibalism In Kuje College Exposed By 6-year-old Pupil / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / FSARS Officer Who Killed LASTMA Official Dies After Being Beaten By Mob In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Horus(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by azzima(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
mavinc4u:

Before I opened this thread, I knew I must see an inferiority complex fellow like you on it. Those countries you mentioned, Do they not have their citizens in Nigeria. Must everybody be stagnant like you? You don't stay one place to watch the masquerade, you need to move around to get the best position suitable for you. If travelling around the world gives one joy and you have the money, why can't one travel? Educated illiterate, what exactly do you know. Always stick to topic if you have no meaningful thing to say.
see this fool! Let me tell you the difference, the Indians that cone here are called expatriates and they manage most indian factories and plants here in Nigeria while poor Nigerians work for them. The Nigerians in India are drug dealers,scammers and student. Why are the igbos mostly in these impoverished aND racist countries. Why? ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by MrMaestro: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Monkeydeychop:
It's because of igbos. Where there are igbos there will be xenophobic attacks. Malaysia will soon kick them out lol India and South Africa lead the way

As a Yoruba man, SHUT THE FVCK UP! What nonsense statement is this. Nigerians are getting attacked by the smelly ass indian, and you want to add on top of that??! Nigerians like you should be removed from society. You're SICK!

3 Likes

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
mich24:

If you are the person I quoted then confused is boldly written all over u

If you don't even know who you quoted, obviously I am vindicated about your state of mind
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by InvertedHammer: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
mavinc4u:

Anybody can stay anywhere, is their choice.
\
Of course, they can choose to live in Afghanistan as well.

They should be able to withstand xenophobia just as Sambisa forest is widely open to inhabitants too.

Only fo.ols will live where they are not welcomed.
/
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by mavinc4u(f): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
azzima:
see this fool! Let me tell you the difference, the Indians that cone here are called expatriates and they manage most indian factories and plants here in Nigeria while poor Nigerians work for them. The Nigerians in India are drug dealers,scammers and student. Why are the igbos mostly in these impoverished aND racist countries. Why? ??

You are actually the Fool here with capital letter F which was why I called you educated illiterates. You believe all Nigerians in India are doing those 3 things you mentioned. There are Nigerians doing very well there without been attached to any of the stuff you mentioned. You really need to have your brain examined. You are a poor man with a poor mentality, try and live around Indians in Nigeria then come back and tell me they are all expatriates.
Mumu, what do you know?

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by mavinc4u(f): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
InvertedHammer:

\
Of course, they can choose to live in Afghanistan as well.

They should be able to withstand xenophobia just as Sambisa forest is widely open to inhabitants too.

Only fo.ols will live where they are not welcomed.
/

Is only a fool that would reason the way you just did. Sorry.
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Emassive(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Everyone that comments what doesn't favour you is an Igbo man... am still laughing and I can't wait for the day afonja's and Ipob will physically engage themselves in a real life war like you do on Nairaland. It is very shameful reading your comments.

Well back to the point. Saraki will remain there just as Dino and the likes because there is no one to replace them due to the channels available to get into Political parties + tickets.
You, My friend should learn to accept the abnormal things that comes with politics then you will grow to be a man of wisdom and understanding.

divicode:

See cowardly empty chest beaters! You expect a rep from another tribe to perform your responsibility for you?
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Litmus: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Now this is the meaning of "Whooped like a dog". Poor indian guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-pWwcqQm-I
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by nkemjacob2(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Akshow:
It's easy to blame government but lemme ask you, what positive thing have u done to move Nigeria forward?
dat question is meant for dino meleye, saraki, deziani, Obj etc... if dey cud ansa dat. I will tell u my own
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Litmus: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nigerian man and his friend humiliates poor Indian guy embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQOaMIsHrMQ

oooh, pooor Indian
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Akshow: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
nkemjacob2:
dat question is meant for dino meleye, saraki, deziani, Obj etc... if dey cud ansa dat. I will tell u my own

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hmm, abeg when we go do our own xenophobic attack, all this India guys and Lebanese guys wey dey here too need strong beating undecided
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by nnaetobi(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
azzima:
COME BACK HOME.....India of all places. Why is it that mostly igbos go to Pakistan, Cambodia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka etcDis ppl can't just sit in their zone. Abi na curse?
ur father
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by drnelson: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
NANSENSE...80% of INDIANS ARE BLACK EVEN THEIR GODS ARE BLACK

Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOpJrsZUZf4

India, not for Nigerians
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by drnelson: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
LOOK YOU ARE GET ANGRY AND MAKE NOISE YOU LIKE BUT JUST KNOW THAT THOSE NIGERIANS THERE ARE DRUG DEALERS, PROSTITUTION GANGS AND ONLINE FRAUDSTERS.

IN OTHER WORDS---THEY ARE IGBOS DEVELOPING INDIA.

IF YOU EVER GO TO INDIA YOU WILL SEE THEM SELLING THEIR TRADE OPENLY WALAHI I HAVE SEEN MYSELF WHEN I WENT THERE.

THESE NIGERIANS ARE LUCKY INDIA DONT HAVE DEATH PENALTY LIKE INDONESIA FOR DRUG DEALERS THATS WHY THEY ARE FLOURISHING THERE.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
I am not surprised, Nigerian president buhari have made it clear to the world that nigerians are criminals. By announcing on the world stage that his citizens are criminals and fantastically corrupt.
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
What are they doing in India and South Africa?
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Origin(f): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is what nairaland and other bloggers have caused in a bid to make money. They show murder suicides etc. Why won't foreigners believe we are capable of such.

Just de spread bad news de go and be expecting positive feedback.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Horus(m): 1:23am On Mar 30, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er7UUiXNlGg

Nigerian student attacked by Greater Noida residents recalls his ordeal
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by LeSudAfricaine: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
talk2archy:
This is what South Africans have caused. God will purnish anybody that is part of xenophobia.
No, is what YOU have caused! Own up for once people!

3 Likes

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by azzima(m): 2:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
There seems to be xenophobia in countries that are dominated by Igbos. Most Asian countries and South Africa. What is it with these folksis it their loudmouth chest beating?Their disrespect of their host Their no man's land attitude? ??Their drug peddling dominance?Even we Nigerians have a first hand experience as their host.....
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Horus(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ede-cPa5NTM

Xenophobic Attack: Indians Brutalize Nigerian International Students, Accuse Them Of Cannibalism!
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Monkeydeychop: 1:13am On Mar 31, 2017
drnelson:
LOOK YOU ARE GET ANGRY AND MAKE NOISE YOU LIKE BUT JUST KNOW THAT THOSE NIGERIANS THERE ARE DRUG DEALERS, PROSTITUTION GANGS AND ONLINE FRAUDSTERS.

IN OTHER WORDS---THEY ARE IGBOS DEVELOPING INDIA.

IF YOU EVER GO TO INDIA YOU WILL SEE THEM SELLING THEIR TRADE OPENLY WALAHI I HAVE SEEN MYSELF WHEN I WENT THERE.

THESE NIGERIANS ARE LUCKY INDIA DONT HAVE DEATH PENALTY LIKE INDONESIA FOR DRUG DEALERS THATS WHY THEY ARE FLOURISHING THERE.

Exactly. They even attacked a Kenyan lady because they thought she was Nigerian.

I will say the truth, igbos have destroyed our name. From South Africa to Kenya to Indonesia to Malaysia to all European countries na the same thing. Awon ole
Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by fellocountryman: 4:04am On Mar 31, 2017
It's high time we begin to spotlight Indians in Nigeria and Africa. Like Lebanese their presence in Africa/Nigeria portends no good for us. They don't care about us, all they care about is to collude with corrupt politicians to loot the country and put its people in financial slavery/bondage. Look at Kenya they have over run that country. They are law makers in that Country. Kenyans are slaves to Indians in their own father land.

Look at Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda et al, in fact the whole of East Africa has been taken over by Indians. Southern Africa is not spared,Malawi, Lesotho, name it. You know the Gupta brothers are the ones running Southern Africa they control Zuma with Indian Juju. (foolish Agama lizard Zuma).

Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Senegal, Cameroon, Sierra Leone nko? Na Indians full there. They even have their Idol worshiping temple in Palm groove Estate in lagos, Apapa, Lekki, V/I, Bode Thomas, Ajah, Indians have taken over... They contributed to the death of public schools in Nigeria so they can run private schools with wicked Nigerians. They helped to destroy our medical industry so that their own medical tourism can boom.

They have succeeded, majority of Africans now travel to India for medical and education, a boost for the Indian government. I was glad when the Indians in India dealt with the Hausa boys (Usman Abdul Qadir, Mohammad Amir, Saeed Kabir, Abdul Usman, Saeed Abu Waqar). Hausa boys and girls in India will tell you India man is their best friend. They will explain to the India man how Nigeria is and why the India man should be wary of the southern Nigeria man.

Hausas are like foreigners to their southern brothers in India. They don't mingle, they distance themselves from their brothers. You may even mistake them for Sudanese and Somalis. (Their love for Codeine and Bread no be here, Ashewo patronage nko? Na them) most of them are on scholarship... wasting niger delta oil money anyhow...

But when the baying India mob wanted to consume them like crocodile consume it's prey it was the southerners who stood to their defence gallantly, It was the southerners who became casualties of a case which they had nothing to do with.

Back to India/ns matter. Please let Africans wake up and take their destiny into their own hands. Wake up and take your country back. Indians no be oyinbo, na blacks them be, yeye bleaching people. We don see them finish, their women forbid water, them no dey baff. And they have the worst cuncha of all women on this planet earth.

Start the hashtag #AfricaForAfricansOnly #IndiansMustGo #IndiansLeaveAfrica #NoToIndiansAndArabs.

They are the secondly most populous nation on this earth. They are Encroaching, executing systematic Migration, taking over other people's lands, country and jobs. meanwhile they don't allow you to stay in their own country. No resident permit. You can't set up business in their country. Renting a house is a big problem. They are the only country in the world where students renew their visas every 6 month.

Open your eyes and begin observe this idol worshipers. Lets move in one accord with a great force. Operation kick Indians out of Africa. British Rob us, Americans Rob us, Europeans Rob us, Chinese are Robbing us, Now INDIANS are robbing us... Say no to it. NOOOOOO! indians go back to India. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder by Horus(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
fellocountryman:
It's high time we begin to spotlight Indians in Nigeria and Africa. Like Lebanese their presence in Africa/Nigeria portends no good for us. They don't care about us, all they care about is to collude with corrupt politicians to loot the country and put its people in financial slavery/bondage. Look at Kenya they have over run that country. They are law makers in that Country. Kenyans are slaves to Indians in their own father land.

Look at Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda et al, in fact the whole of East Africa has been taken over by Indians. Southern Africa is not spared,Malawi, Lesotho, name it. You know the Gupta brothers are the ones running Southern Africa they control Zuma with Indian Juju. (foolish Agama lizard Zuma).

Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Senegal, Cameroon, Sierra Leone nko? Na Indians full there. They even have their Idol worshiping temple in Palm groove Estate in lagos, Apapa, Lekki, V/I, Bode Thomas, Ajah, Indians have taken over... They contributed to the death of public schools in Nigeria so they can run private schools with wicked Nigerians. They helped to destroy our medical industry so that their own medical tourism can boom.

They have succeeded, majority of Africans now travel to India for medical and education, a boost for the Indian government. I was glad when the Indians in India dealt with the Hausa boys (Usman Abdul Qadir, Mohammad Amir, Saeed Kabir, Abdul Usman, Saeed Abu Waqar). Hausa boys and girls in India will tell you India man is their best friend. They will explain to the India man how Nigeria is and why the India man should be wary of the southern Nigeria man.

Hausas are like foreigners to their southern brothers in India. They don't mingle, they distance themselves from their brothers. You may even mistake them for Sudanese and Somalis. (Their love for Codeine and Bread no be here, Ashewo patronage nko? Na them) most of them are on scholarship... wasting niger delta oil money anyhow...

But when the baying India mob wanted to consume them like crocodile consume it's prey it was the southerners who stood to their defence gallantly, It was the southerners who became casualties of a case which they had nothing to do with.

Back to India/ns matter. Please let Africans wake up and take their destiny into their own hands. Wake up and take your country back. Indians no be oyinbo, na blacks them be, yeye bleaching people. We don see them finish, their women forbid water, them no dey baff. And they have the worst cuncha of all women on this planet earth.

Start the hashtag #AfricaForAfricansOnly #IndiansMustGo #IndiansLeaveAfrica #NoToIndiansAndArabs.

They are the secondly most populous nation on this earth. They are Encroaching, executing systematic Migration, taking over other people's lands, country and jobs. meanwhile they don't allow you to stay in their own country. No resident permit. You can't set up business in their country. Renting a house is a big problem. They are the only country in the world where students renew their visas every 6 month.

Open your eyes and begin observe this idol worshipers. Lets move in one accord with a great force. Operation kick Indians out of Africa. British Rob us, Americans Rob us, Europeans Rob us, Chinese are Robbing us, Now INDIANS are robbing us... Say no to it. NOOOOOO! indians go back to India. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

These filthy racists Indians come to Africa and sell fake medicines and they get away with murder.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Beat Two Brothers In Edo Over Market Fee (Graphic Photos) / Benjamin Adefemi Ogunbodede Jailed For 40 Years For N177 Million Fraud (PICS) / Suspected Criminal Hide Out Spot At Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.