Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild (22886 Views)

Chika Ike Speaks At Nigerian Independence Event In Brazil (Photos) / Lady Cleans D'banj's Shirtless Body With Towel On Stage. Crowd Goes Gaga / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by JamieNaija(m): 7:49am On Mar 29, 2017
Nollywood Veteran Actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde was invited to speak on "Brand Building for Global Relevance, The Omotola Story " at Business School, University of Ghana where she met full excitement and anticipation as the Hall was full to capacity and overflowing as her fans came in large numbers.

The Nollywood Veteran actress who had just come off from a trip to Morocco with her husband Capt Ekeinde where she was a speaker alongside Rev jesse Jackson at the Crans Montana forum,wore a grey silk shirt, black jeans and had words of wisdom for the yearning students.

Omotola Baby. Keep making us proud.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/omotola-speaks-at-business-school.html

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by IamAirforce1: 7:52am On Mar 29, 2017
typing...

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2017
Damn! This is just a simple way of life telling you that you're completely fulfilled....
Great Husband, Lovely kids, great career, recognition in another country.
Omosexy me dey tap ur blessing oo!!

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by ipobarecriminals: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2017
Some of dem come o view her bweast,bum bum not lecture

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by Turks: 10:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Ok ok.

Next
Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by aleeyus(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2017
GHANA!!!
Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by Nelsizzy(m): 10:58am On Mar 29, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Wu du u this kind thing?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by IamAkinzy: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2017
Just when I thought I would b d 1st to Comment again! Am seein ova 6 comments above me! sad angry.. Aje Kun Iya Leh Je! Aje Kun Iya Leh jeh! Eyin ti e o Je ki nri 1st to Comment ni Nairaland! Aje Kun Iya Leh Jeee! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by slawomir: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2017
who cares
Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by ITbomb(m): 10:59am On Mar 29, 2017
Genevieve should see how being humble and having a great husband and family can lift you up.

Cossy should learn that big mammalian glands doesn't count as success

This is the kind of person Regina Daniel should look up to instead of showing baby laps all over the social media

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2017
K
Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by idris4r83(m): 11:00am On Mar 29, 2017
Where are our parents that have the habits of my child must be a doctor, my child must be a lawyer, my child must be an engineer? How many Nigerian doctors or lawyers are famous n giving international speech like omotola? Wetin omotola study? Abeg leave your pikin to study what he loves.

12 Likes

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by spartan117(m): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2017
Legendary
Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by Bowwow11(m): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2017
this is exactly what wil happen to anyone who do not play with their youthful age success omotola u ar indeed a role model to all!!

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by Arsenalholic(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2017
And so?

The thing she spoke about, you didn't tell us. The only thing you cared to talk about is that "fans went wild".

How does that benefit my life na? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by spartan117(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Out of d abundance of the heart, a man Speaks.
Ur statement tells me what is abundant in ur heart undecided

15 Likes

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by Johnnyakins: 11:03am On Mar 29, 2017
Thank God for her life.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by lonelydora: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2017
computergeek:
Damn! This is just a simple way of life telling you that you're completely fulfilled....

I love her die. She didn't get fame by showing nudity like other actresses.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by Akshow: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2017
ITbomb:
Genevieve should see how being humble and having a great husband and family can lift you up.

This is the kind of person Regina Daniel should look up to instead of showing baby laps all over the social media
u just had to drag Genevieve and others into an issue that doesn't concern them don't you? Each are super mega stars in their own right especially Genevieve, and both are recognized both home and abroad. This comparison is totally unnecessary.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by danchuzzy(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2017
computergeek:

You are a computer geek... What are you tapping biko?

Please stay on your lane..

Thank you

grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by Phiniter(m): 11:25am On Mar 29, 2017
Lol
Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by Goroz: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2017
Chai! And na man like me dey smash this woman o
Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by dont8(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2017
She deserved all the attention she's getting right now.

When you're diligent in whatever you do, you stand before Kings.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by ibkgab001: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2017
akin melaye
Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by rheether(f): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Nelsizzy:
Wu du u this kind thing?

The man is dead. No redemption for the fool.
Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by petsam11(m): 11:33am On Mar 29, 2017
ITbomb:

Oga! Abeg no dey drag Genny dey enter into this kind of talk mbok! Genny is a Diva-Mega-Super-Star!!! And she is the definition of Classy! I love and respect these actresses (Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Stephanie Linus and Omotola)
But Genevieve is a wonderful star and not arrogant like a few people think she is! I Love You Genny!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by Acidosis(m): 11:42am On Mar 29, 2017
computergeek:

How do you know that are husband (marriage) is great?

This is how you guys end up committing suicide after spending the best part of your lives studying others on Instagram and Twitter without actually understanding the pains everyone on earth pass through individually.

If Omotola tells you the pain she goes through daily, can you endure or bear it? Or do you think every rich person with kid is without pains?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Speaks At The Business School, University Of Ghana, Crowd Goes Wild by geostrata(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2017
cheesy

Mk dem invite Dino Melaye too mk he com speak to them on how to graduate with third class and be successful in politics grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dami Olatunde Aphricanape Buys A Range Rover (Photos) / Photos From Vast Of Bracket Welcome Party After Undergoing Cancer Treatment / Mobolaji Abiodun Momodu Celebrates 50th Birthday In Grand Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.