Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share (4111 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by timidapsin(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2017
It's no news that there is currently scarcity of papers for the Nigerian Passport.
Whilst that, some states still have limited papers please share with us where you obtained your passport from if you received it this month..
Thanks for your contribution...

Lalasticlala can you do the needful on this thread?
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by mrtomola(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2017
Are you talking about Passport Booklets or which papers ?
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by timidapsin(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2017
mrtomola:
Are you talking about Passport Booklets or which papers ?
Nigerian Passport
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by mrtomola(m): 9:01am On Mar 29, 2017
Ok...Normally Booklets for printing Passport disbursement do come from Abuja to all the States in Nigeria. And almost every State in Nigeria don't have it currently. But I just chat with an Immigration Officer friend in Osogbo, Osun State and he told me they still have few booklets for printing but I am not pretty sure how possible is that. So if you're in Osun State or close to, you can give it a trial.
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by timidapsin(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2017
mrtomola:
Ok...Normally Booklets for printing Passport disbursement do come from Abuja to all the States in Nigeria. And almost every State in Nigeria don't have it currently. But I just chat with an Immigration Officer friend in Osogbo, Osun State and he told me they still have few booklets for printing but I am not pretty sure how possible is that. So if you're in Osun State or close to, you can give it a trial.
Thank you so much... The passport is needed very urgently... If it's possible for you to link me up with the guy.. Am willing to pay extra funds just to get it done..

Thanks so much..
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by mrtomola(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2017
This is his number. Pls confirm from him very well is the passport is likely be ready within 5days before you can proceed for payment and capturing.
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by timidapsin(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2017
mrtomola:
This is his number 08039459185. His name is Biola just tell him from Tommy. Pls confirm from him very well is the passport is likely be ready within 5days before you can proceed for payment and capturing. You can feed me back about it tru my whatsapp 08027544762
Thank you I just spoke with him, papers are not available there yet.
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by mrtomola(m): 9:33am On Mar 29, 2017
That's better you called him yourself
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by mickeyenglish(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2017
I paid 50k in total to get my passport at the Osogbo office on the 31st of January.. Even before that, I had to move my Toefl exam with 30k due to the inavailability of the passport... Baba Nigeria don cast teytey

3 Likes

Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by timidapsin(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
mickeyenglish:
I paid 50k in total to get my passport at the Osogbo office on the 31st of January.. Even before that, I had to move my Toefl exam with 30k due to the inavailability of the passport... Baba Nigeria don cast teytey
Now even in Osogbo no passport papers.
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by omoiyamayor(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
timidapsin:
Thank you so much... The passport is needed very urgently... If it's possible for you to link me up with the guy.. Am willing to pay extra funds just to get it done..

Thanks so much..
corruption stop from u,let's make Nigeria better
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by Teeboy22(m): 7:13am On Mar 30, 2017
timidapsin:
Now even in Osogbo no passport papers.

Let me call a bro, that does it ;& will get back to you... Just that you might spend x2 of the normal fee.
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by adigunomomama(m): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2017
My wife got her passport yesterday, I try posted it here on Nairaland to ask about others... The post was deleted and removed immediately. I don't know why the post was deleted and that was the first time my post will be delete on this forum. I felt bad.
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by timidapsin(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Teeboy22:

Let me call a bro, that does it ;& will get back to you... Just that you might spend x2 of the normal fee.
okay thank you I will be expecting
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by timidapsin(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2017
adigunomomama:
My wife got her passport yesterday, I try posted it here on Nairaland to ask about others... The post was deleted and removed immediately. I don't know why the post was deleted and that was the first time my post will be delete on this forum. I felt bad.
I am sorry about that, please where did your wife apply and do they still have papers?
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by adigunomomama(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2017
timidapsin:
I am sorry about that, please where did your wife apply and do they still have papers?

Festac... She applied on 1st of this month and get it on Monday.

The officer told us no booklet as at 16th of this month Buh my wife paid her extra 2k for express which I don't know about it. So she called her on Monday to come for it. And she got the passport.

We pay 27k for 32pages
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by timidapsin(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2017
adigunomomama:

The officer told us no booklet as at 16th of this month Buh my wife paid her extra 2k for express which I don't know about it. So she called her on Monday to come for it. And she got the passport.

We pay 27k for 32pages
please can you help me confirm if I can still get one urgently?
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by Exclusivebae(f): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2017
timidapsin:

Plz can you help me with the contact of the Officer. I have been to Festac office for more than 3 times and they keep saying no booklet. Plz I need it urgently.
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by adigunomomama(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2017
Exclusivebae:

Plz can you help me with the contact of the Officer. I have been to Festac office for more than 3 times and they keep saying no booklet. Plz I need it urgently.

I'm sorry I can't cos I thought that we why my post was removed earlier on about this passport issue
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by adigunomomama(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2017
timidapsin:

I will and get back to you
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by Exclusivebae(f): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
adigunomomama:

We pay 27k for 32pages

Plz can you help me With Festac Officer's Contact
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by Exclusivebae(f): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
adigunomomama:

I'm sorry I can't cos I thought that we why my post was removed earlier on about this passport issue

Oooh..Alright. Plz check your mail
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by timidapsin(m): 2:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Exclusivebae:

Oooh..Alright. Plz check your mail
give us a feedback afterwards
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by ogedozie: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
Has anyone in sokoto gotten international passport? response pls.
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by Intelligence: 9:04am On Mar 31, 2017
Just got mine from Lokoja two weeks ago
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by ogedozie: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Intelligence:
Just got mine from Lokoja two weeks ago
how long did it take you to do yours and how much was it?
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by mantleguy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Come kaduna.. My friend got his within 5days last week. When I did mine, it took me 3days. That was last year September
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by mavinc4u(f): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
mrtomola:
This is his number 080.... His name is Biola just tell him from Tommy. Pls confirm from him very well is the passport is likely be ready within 5days before you can proceed for payment and capturing. You can feed me back about it tru my whatsapp 080...

sir, when you guys are done. can you delete someone's number from your comment or did you ask for his permission before putting his number on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by bmxshop: 6:10am On Apr 01, 2017
They should stop printing new passport till Buhari's tenure is over. Where are all of u running to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by timidapsin(m): 6:42am On Apr 01, 2017
bmxshop:
They should stop printing new passport till Buhari's tenure is over. Where are all of u running to?
grin
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
timidapsin:
grin
please o they shouldn't till I am outside.
Re: Which States Still Have Papers For Nigerian Passport, Come And Share by adeshinateeowo: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
timidapsin:
It's no news that there is currently scarcity of papers for the Nigerian Passport.
Whilst that, some states still have limited papers please share with us where you obtained your passport from if you received it this month..
Thanks for your contribution...

Lalasticlala can you do the needful on this thread?

I have to leave lagos state to osun to do capture still de same ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Finally Got My Canada Visa!!! / Breaking News: UAE Bans Nigerians, No Visit Not Employment / Australia Fire: 4000 People Trapped On Beach, Takes Shelter In The Ocean(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.