Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

For Girls That Love Big Dicks - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Girls That Love Big Dicks (1990 Views)

For Girls That Love Big Dick / Whatsapp Group For Females: Lets See Dicks / Whatsapp Group For Girls And Guys With Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Girls That Love Big Dicks by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2017
Hello...My name is Olu. If you are a girl/woman that loves big dicks but have never experienced having sex with a guy that has one before, I can make your fantasy a reality. And for those that have tasted big dicks in the past, and want to furkk someone with one, I am the man for you. My dick is not necessarily big and fat, it is long. But I have heard girls use the words 'BIG' and 'Huge' to describe it in the past.

My dick is exactly 7.1 inches in length. You can google that, or look at your tape rule or ruler to have an idea of how long that is. I live in Lagos and Ibadan...I am in Ibadan most of the time because of business. I have a flat in both places, and I live alone. If you want to hook up with me, you can reach me on- 09059434872 (text, flash, or call)
Re: For Girls That Love Big Dicks by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 06, 2020
Re: For Girls That Love Big Dicks by Jehnny01: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Are you female single/married, but bored and lonely?
Do you look for a companion to talk (gossip) and laugh with in Abuja?
Do you crave for something deep and refreshing?
Do you need a companion for morning exercise?
Do you want to make new friends, share experiences, have fun and be happy.

Let's connect @ jehnny01joy@gmail.com

It should be discreet, matured, and fun only
Re: For Girls That Love Big Dicks by miracle139: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Are you interested in a hookup
Something that could lead to a serious relationship
Are you in need of a life partner
Someone whose spec meet yours

There's a free whatsapp group you could join to find a companion.
NB: Working class only

It's totally free
Send a direct message to be added
http:///2348154105720.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Singles/hookup Forum!.... Drop Your Number Below To Be Added�� / I Need A Virgin For $3000 / I Need A School Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.