Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

For Girls That Love Big Dick - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Girls That Love Big Dick (531 Views)

I Have A Big Dick-i Can Satisfy You / Needed A Young Lady That Love Sex So Much / Whatsapp Group For Girls And Guys With Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Girls That Love Big Dick by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Hello...My name is Samuel. If you are a girl/woman that loves big dicks but have never experienced having sex with a guy that has one before, I can make your fantasy a reality. if you want your pussy sucked and clitoris massage with my tongue spiced with vanilla ice cream and strawberry then u got me, for those that have tasted big dicks in the past, and want to Bleep someone with one, I am the man for you. My dick is not necessarily big and fat, it is long. But I have heard girls use the words 'BIG' and 'Huge' to describe it in the past.

My dick is exactly 7.5 inches in length. You can google that, or look at your tape rule or ruler to have an idea of how long it is. I live in Port Harcourt but any ladys/woman around imo or abia state can also contact me. If you want to hook up with me, you can CALLor WHAT'S APP me :07058467562 I can also show you proof on what's app if you wanna see it.

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Hookup / Any Lady From The Eastern Part Of Nigeria In Here? / This Is For The Guy To Know. It's A Secret!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.