Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Samsung Galaxy S6 Overheating Issues. HELP. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S6 Overheating Issues. HELP. (823 Views)

Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 / How To Fix Overheating Issues Of Android Devices / How To Fix Android Overheating Issues On Android Or Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S6 Overheating Issues. HELP. by Picomon(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2017
Somebody pls help out. Woke up this morning and found out that my Samsung Galaxy S6 popped up an overheating message. Can't open apps only phone and contacts. I've wiped off cache and done a factory reset yet the problem still persist.

It will show me the 'overheating' pop up log and shutdown by itself. Any idea on how to solve this issue?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Overheating Issues. HELP. by saxby(f): 11:40am On Mar 29, 2017
Picomon:
Somebody pls help out. Woke up this morning and found out that my Samsung Galaxy S6 popped up an overheating message. Can't open apps only phone and contacts. I've wiped off cache and done a factory reset yet the problem still persist.

It will show me the 'overheating' pop up log and shutdown by itself. Any idea on how to solve this issue?

Samsung again? Maybe u should come over to the Tecno side of life
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Overheating Issues. HELP. by Nastydroid(m): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2017
Picomon:

maybe you should do a battery replacement
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Overheating Issues. HELP. by Picomon(m): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nastydroid:
maybe you should do a battery replacement

Pls any idea on the cost? Remember, the battery can't be removed.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Overheating Issues. HELP. by Picomon(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
saxby:

Samsung again? Maybe u should come over to the Tecno side of life

Tec what? Lol. Not bad tho.. but anything Android is not it. I will sell dis phone and move to IOS. Just want to fix it first. Thanks.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Overheating Issues. HELP. by Nastydroid(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
Picomon:

Pls any idea on the cost? Remember, the battery can't be removed.
i don't have an idea, you can give it to a phone engineer to remove it for you, or better still take it to Samsung center (the fault could be battery, board or software you just can't tell the exact one)

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Overheating Issues. HELP. by s33d(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
I don't think it's battery related. Check the board. FYI battery is 4k.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Overheating Issues. HELP. by Picomon(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
s33d:
I don't think it's battery related. Check the board. FYI battery is 4k.

Thanks. Will check it.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Overheating Issues. HELP. by ollah2: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Picomon:

Thanks. Will check it.

Relax bro. What did you do with the phone that made it overheat?
What charger did you make you of?
What were the opened apps and recently downloaded apps?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Overheating Issues. HELP. by Picomon(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
ollah2:

Relax bro. What did you do with the phone that made it overheat?
What charger did you make you of?
What were the opened apps and recently downloaded apps?

I was pressing the phone and I slept off. Woke up and found it near me on the bed.. and when I checked it, I saw overheating! Lol.

But it's back to normal now. I switched it off for over 4hrs and now back to normal. Thanks a lot guys!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Overheating Issues. HELP. by ollah2: 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Picomon:

I was pressing the phone and I slept off. Woke up and found it near me on the bed.. and when I checked it, I saw overheating! Lol.

But it's back to normal now. I switched it off for over 4hrs and now back to normal. Thanks a lot guys!

Good. Glad it's back to normal.
Keep enjoying your super sweet device

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Launcher Are You Using? / USA Adsense Account For Sale / Airel Nigeria Chooses Ibadan To Launch Its First 4G LTE Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.