Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 (6264 Views)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / How To Use Activate Flashlight Notification On Calls On Tecno Camon CM / 20 Samsung Galaxy S8 Features You Won't Find On Tecno Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Xymc1(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2019
Hello guys,
I've been using this Camon 11 (3GB RAM, 32GB ROM variant) for about 3 months now and i have noticed it gets excessively hot at the top back, in the camera and fingerprint region upon just moderate usage (Music & browsing)...

Even as i'm typing this, I can barely touch the upper part of the phone cause of how hot it is...
Am I the only one experiencing this?
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Kingsean(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thats due to bad CPU hardware. The part thats hot is where d cpu is located. When it gets very hot pls drop it for ur own safety especially when charging. It might explode ( tho this rarely happens). Overall, i think u should later consider other trusted brands cos tecno is fond of using old hardware for newer phones

5 Likes

Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Norman4real(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kingsean:
Thats due to bad CPU hardware. The part thats hot is where d cpu is located. When it gets very hot pls drop it for ur own safety especially when charging. It might explode ( tho this rarely happens). Overall, i think u should later consider other trusted brands cos tecno is fond of using old hardware for newer phones
come on, you haven't given him a solution. Best thing to do is take the phone back to the seller or to carlcare service centre for repair. I know for a fact that Camon 11 is not supposed to get hot like that, your phone just has a factory defect so don't ignore the issue, take it back to Tecno.

4 Likes

Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Kingsean(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
Norman4real:
come on, you haven't given him a solution. Best thing to do is take the phone back to the seller or to carlcare service centre for repair. I know for a fact that Camon 11 is not supposed to get hot like that, your phone just has a factory defect so don't ignore the issue, take it back to Tecno.

I would have told him about carlcare but i didn't remember.
The thing is next time, he should go for a better brand. I once used tecno and infinix smartphones but later i decided to try out a more reputable brand. Now am glad i left infinix and tecno

5 Likes

Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by donprosper6(m): 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
worst camera... portrait mode to be precised

1 Like

Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by seunfly: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Xymc1(m): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2019
Norman4real:

Wow... Yawa don gas for me be that!
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Xymc1(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2019
Kingsean:

The thing is next time, he should go for a better brand. I once used tecno and infinix smartphones but later i decided to try out a more reputable brand. Now am glad i left infinix and tecno
Thanks... Tbh I've been using Tecno & Infinix phones for years now and i've never experienced such
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Xymc1(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Thanks alot for your responses. Much appreciated!
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Jimgym(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2019
I think every brand have their unique issues, what matters is whether is can be easily fixed.
Kingsean:

1 Like

Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Jimgym(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2019
How fast does carlcare respond to repair issues?
Norman4real:
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by FreelancerxX: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Xymc1:
Hello guys,
I've been using this Camon 11 (3GB RAM, 32GB ROM variant) for about 3 months now and i have noticed it gets excessively hot at the top back, in the camera and fingerprint region upon just moderate usage (Music & browsing)...

Even as i'm typing this, I can barely touch the upper part of the phone cause of how hot it is...
Why not google carlcare around you so the can help you fix it
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Xymc1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
FreelancerxX:
Why not google carlcare around you so the can help you fix it
Yea, I did that... I stay in Gombe state and there are no carlcare centers here
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by olaridwan(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
I observed same on my infinix hot s3... I even complained to dem.. I had to sell d fone, now rocking nokia x5 plus .. Infinix and tecno r fake fones...
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Gabson001(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
olaridwan:
I observed same on my infinix hot s3... I even complained to dem.. I had to sell d fone, now rocking nokia x5 plus .. Infinix and tecno r fake fones...
Please how much did you buy your nokia x5??
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by piagetskinner(m): 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
Come and buy any of these iPhone 6 ... it doesn’t overheat

65k 97% new with all its accessories and receipt too

Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by olaridwan(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2019
Gabson001:

Please how much did you buy your nokia x5??
i ordered it on jumia 48k...slot sells for 60k plus.. The fone is awesome!
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Jimgym(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Yet people are buying them? You need to see the sales volume of Tecno in my shop.
olaridwan:
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Jimgym(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Take it back to Tecno, they will fix it for you. Its high time we Nigerians started understanding stuff like warranty and validity period. If the phone is still within its warranty period, please take it back to them and they will surely fix it or resolve the issue.
Xymc1:
Hello guys,

Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Badookelzi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
mine is also hot like that, takes 3-4 hrs to charge. and i bought it 53k. am thinking of selling it i hate the phone
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by olaridwan(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jimgym:
Yet people are buying them? You need to see the sales volume of Tecno in my shop.
people buying dem r blind... I was blind too.... Fone with poor processors even deir battery rating r not real.. 4000mah battery acting 2500mah... Fast charging working anomalously.. Etc

1 Like

Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Xymc1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
piagetskinner:
Come and buy any of these iPhone 6 ... it doesn’t overheat

65k 97% new with all its accessories and receipt too
lols.. Thanks for the suggestion... Not a big fan of Iphones
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Xymc1(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jimgym:
Take it back to Tecno, they will fix it for you. Its high time we Nigerians started understanding stuff like warranty and validity period. If the phone is still within its warranty period, please take it back to them and they will surely fix it or resolve the issue.
Hmm these Naija phone shops that will tell you the warranty isn't active in their shop lols
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Xymc1(m): 9:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Badookelzi:
mine is also hot like that, takes 3-4 hrs to charge. and i bought it 53k.
am thinking of selling it i hate the phone
Guy sell o... That's what i'm planning on doing really soon sef
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by piagetskinner(m): 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Xymc1:

lols.. Thanks for the suggestion... Not a big fan of Iphones

Ok

1 Like

Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Badookelzi(m): 12:06am On Apr 17, 2019
Xymc1:
Guy sell o... That's what i'm planning on doing really soon sef
i'm definitely going to sell it

1 Like

Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Pekuliar: 2:22am On Apr 17, 2019
Xymc1:
Hello guys,

hmmm.. You seem to be the only one I've had experiencing this.. Try calcare, they should have a solution
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by ZAWs: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2019
These are substandard phones
Stop using them until they make them standard

1 Like

Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Xymc1(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2019
Pekuliar:
hmmm.. You seem to be the only one I've had experiencing this.. Try calcare, they should have a solution
Yea, thanks I'll try that... buh ultimately i'll just have to sell the phone and buy another, I don't think I can wait all those weeks for them to make repairs
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by Freelancerx: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Take it back to carlcare they will fix it for you
Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by koskilala: 12:57am On Apr 22, 2019
take your device to carl care let them get it checked.
Xymc1:
Hello guys,

Re: Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 by koskilala: 12:58am On Apr 22, 2019
i wont really call the camon 11 a substandard phone o
ZAWs:
These are substandard phones
Stop using them until they make them standard

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Delete Contact On Nokia X2 Dual Sim / How To Disable A STOLEN Mobile Phone? / 3 Android Phones With More Than 6000mah Battery That Doesn't Cost A Fortune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.