Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

PH 5k To GH 10k .pay 5k Get 10k Within 48hrs Whatsapp Grp - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / PH 5k To GH 10k .pay 5k Get 10k Within 48hrs Whatsapp Grp (1502 Views)

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PH 5k To GH 10k .pay 5k Get 10k Within 48hrs Whatsapp Grp by cruzclinton1(m): 11:22am On Mar 29, 2017
WELCOME TO HELP COMMUNITY
*****5K TO GET 10k PACKAGE ONLY**** Read before joining.
Don't join if you have not read till the end.

I wish all of us will have the same mind set toward this thing called ponzi scheme. I wish all of us will understand how this ponzi scheme works. Had it being we do, if we do and put it into practice, we all will keep doubling our money and say goodbye to recession or hardship.

HOW PONZI SCHEME WORKS AND HOW WE CAN SUSTAIN IT TO LAST FOR A VERY LONG TIME

There are two keys involved, one is Recycling: If we all will keep recycling, everyone that have multiple accounts must recycle it too as well to make it last, do not pull out or abandon any of your PH.
The second key is that we must keep inviting new phers on a daily basis that is new people keep joining and phing on a daily basis coupled with the old members recycling.This is everyones duty to go out there and bring New members, tell them about the group, advertise the group link on every social media including Facebook,Twitter, Nairaland etc. I notice one problem with us is that they leave all the work to the admin to do, we all are working together for the benefit of the group, remember this is help community where we want to help one another so let endeavor to work together. This is a peer to peer system whereby the downline are merge to pay the top so let keep on recycling and bringing people down to us.
Please note that recycling alone can not substain the group. There must be flow of people in the group. In this Help community, we are transparent and we want to last for a very long time.

****SUMMARY****!
If we all put in our effort in this group, we will find out that our whatsap group will help all of us. I assure you that, we will forever smile and have a lasting scheme and we will say good bye to financial difficulties.
I am trying to build a one goal oriented community that will keep the money flowing and helping ourselves as well.
If you believe in this and you see it as the truth and would like to be partaker of our community now, join our whatsap 1:2 matrix peer to peer group. If you can't abide by this two key I listed out of ponzi scheme I elaborated above, Please do not click this link below. This is a 5k to 10k package. You can grow your spare 5k within some days. Thanks. Join and drop your ph immediately. We just started yesterday and we will launch soon. Drop your ph in this format NAME/phone no/amount.
Thank you

https:///2I6K7Z6H6tm9JHy9vnvLka
Re: PH 5k To GH 10k .pay 5k Get 10k Within 48hrs Whatsapp Grp by emmanuel596(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2017
Re: PH 5k To GH 10k .pay 5k Get 10k Within 48hrs Whatsapp Grp by dennisworld1(m): 11:59am On Mar 29, 2017
Scammers ona run start
Re: PH 5k To GH 10k .pay 5k Get 10k Within 48hrs Whatsapp Grp by cruzclinton1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
is like the link is not working here, u can drop ur number so I can add u manually. is a new group, u know in ponzi, the early ones re always advantageous. so join now merging has not started and drop ur pH.
Re: PH 5k To GH 10k .pay 5k Get 10k Within 48hrs Whatsapp Grp by bauer36(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: PH 5k To GH 10k .pay 5k Get 10k Within 48hrs Whatsapp Grp by thegraace: 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
100% return on any offer of help rendered. 5K get 10k, 10K get 20K and finally, PH 50k and get 100k. It is a new facebook peer to peer group. Google it and you will see pple testimony on it. To join login to: www.facebook.com/citystar.mutualaid
Re: PH 5k To GH 10k .pay 5k Get 10k Within 48hrs Whatsapp Grp by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
Any fool that falls for this should definitely be tied to a moving truck touring the whole part of lagos.

2 Likes

Re: PH 5k To GH 10k .pay 5k Get 10k Within 48hrs Whatsapp Grp by chamoworldwide: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Any fool that falls for this should definitely be tied to a moving truck touring the whole part of lagos.
Bros some ppl will still fall for it
Re: PH 5k To GH 10k .pay 5k Get 10k Within 48hrs Whatsapp Grp by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tony818:
fundsupport.org pays. I think it is new that is why the pay fast. Their admin even contacted me and told to keep recycling. Am going for my fourth payment now.

goodluck
Re: PH 5k To GH 10k .pay 5k Get 10k Within 48hrs Whatsapp Grp by Hypocrites: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tony818:
fundsupport.org pays. I think it is new that is why the pay fast. Their admin even contacted me and told to keep recycling. Am going for my fourth payment now.

liar spotted
Re: PH 5k To GH 10k .pay 5k Get 10k Within 48hrs Whatsapp Grp by Hypocrites: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
cruzclinton1:
WELCOME TO HELP COMMUNITY
*****5K TO GET 10k PACKAGE ONLY**** Read before joining.
Don't join if you have not read till the end.

I wish all of us will have the same mind set toward this thing called ponzi scheme. I wish all of us will understand how this ponzi scheme works. Had it being we do, if we do and put it into practice, we all will keep doubling our money and say goodbye to recession or hardship.

HOW PONZI SCHEME WORKS AND HOW WE CAN SUSTAIN IT TO LAST FOR A VERY LONG TIME

There are two keys involved, one is Recycling: If we all will keep recycling, everyone that have multiple accounts must recycle it too as well to make it last, do not pull out or abandon any of your PH.
The second key is that we must keep inviting new phers on a daily basis that is new people keep joining and phing on a daily basis coupled with the old members recycling.This is everyones duty to go out there and bring New members, tell them about the group, advertise the group link on every social media including Facebook,Twitter, Nairaland etc. I notice one problem with us is that they leave all the work to the admin to do, we all are working together for the benefit of the group, remember this is help community where we want to help one another so let endeavor to work together. This is a peer to peer system whereby the downline are merge to pay the top so let keep on recycling and bringing people down to us.
Please note that recycling alone can not substain the group. There must be flow of people in the group. In this Help community, we are transparent and we want to last for a very long time.

****SUMMARY****!
If we all put in our effort in this group, we will find out that our whatsap group will help all of us. I assure you that, we will forever smile and have a lasting scheme and we will say good bye to financial difficulties.
I am trying to build a one goal oriented community that will keep the money flowing and helping ourselves as well.
If you believe in this and you see it as the truth and would like to be partaker of our community now, join our whatsap 1:2 matrix peer to peer group. If you can't abide by this two key I listed out of ponzi scheme I elaborated above, Please do not click this link below. This is a 5k to 10k package. You can grow your spare 5k within some days. Thanks. Join and drop your ph immediately. We just started yesterday and we will launch soon. Drop your ph in this format NAME/phone no/amount.
Thank you

https:///2I6K7Z6H6tm9JHy9vnvLka

scammer spotted
i did not read all the story you put up there

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Seun, Gone Are The Good Old Days Of Nairaland. Pitiable How Things Are Now. / Lands And Houses For Sale In Uyo Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.