Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

7 Things You Need To Know About One Of BB Naija’s Most Sought After Housemate, E - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Things You Need To Know About One Of BB Naija’s Most Sought After Housemate, E (778 Views)

Ahneeka Of BB Naija “ I Won’t Attend Bambam And Teddy’s Wedding” / Funke Akindele’s Role In Avengers: 7 Things You Should Know / T.BOSS Of BB NAIJA was Lashed In An Event. See YouTube clip (2) (3) (4)

7 Things You Need To Know About One Of BB Naija’s Most Sought After Housemate, E by Skipuru(m): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2017
Big Brother Naija’s Efe has come to be one of the most loved housemate and a contender for the N25m prize. His hit poetry with fellow contestant, Bisola attracted many fans to his brand as most people have named him ‘The Realest’ on the show.

Stargist.com presents you with 7 things you need to know about him.

Read below;

1 Efe whose full name is ‘Michael Efe Ejeba’ was born on February, 25.

2 Efe is from Delta state but was born and bred in Jos.

3 He attended Federal Government College, Jos and is a graduate of Economics from the University Of Jos.

4 Efe is a recording and performing artiste who prefers to rap in pidgin.

5 In 2010, he went to a studio with his friend and producer Duktor Sett, who was also a starter like himself to record and from there, the name Efe was born.

6 The talented rapper left Jos for Lagos with his friend, to pursue his music career and make a living for himself.

7 The Delta born Jos artiste launched an Extended Play(EP) album called “Lagos” shortly before the Big Brother Nigeria game came up.

Re: 7 Things You Need To Know About One Of BB Naija’s Most Sought After Housemate, E by petsam11(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
I like Efe but if what he raps in the house is the way he really raps, then I must confess. He (just) needs to work very well on it. But what I don't find funny is his continuous nomination of TBoss! It's very sickening. And I will keep voting TBoss! So that he and his gang will keep seeing her (TBoss) every day of the week until the game is over!
Hahahahahahahahahahaa!!! Guys please, Vote TBoss by sending TBoss to 32050!!! Or vote TBoss via Wechat!!!

Big Brother Naija: The Winner Emerges Efe. / Lol! Victor Osuagwu Dances Funny At The GLO Show In Asaba (video) / Who Wore It Better? Ebuka Obi-uchendu Vs Cute Little Boy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7