Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. (15240 Views)

Johnny Drille: Project Fame Top 10 To 10 Million Streams With Mavin Records / Seems Iyanya's Time With Mavin Records Is Over / Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Jeus(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Mavin's Record Latest Act, Iyanya has announced his first project with Mavin's Record called the Signature EP.

It is a 8 track EP and will be released at midnight today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSNmWjLgWlB/

Source: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/iyanya-announces-signature-ep-first.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by dacovajnr: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
We dey watch undecided
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by nony43(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
I
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by lizzypro: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by ikombe: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Not Forgotten .Ft Poe

I look forward to that track. Poe sabi make songs make sense

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Pringlez: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
Na so!!!
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by LecciGucci: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Good
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by polite2(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Who he EPP?

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Oluforte: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Trustisaburden: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
This guy is suddenly fading out. Always forming to be too fine...SMH

6 Likes

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by PrinzCarter(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Were dis guy dey since undecided
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Iyanya should venture into something else, his music career is dead already.

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Pabloosas(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
'
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Celestyn8213: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
It's Iyanya

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by maxiuc(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nyaya ebi like sey music don finish for ur mouth

She say she come for the body eeeh she no come for the Money ooo

Yyour body na Atm?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Benjom(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
"Up To Something"... That song is nice.

You'll feel it deeply if you listen to it from a 7.1 Channel Surround Sound System.

#Woaaa

8 Likes

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by TippyTop(m): 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
He used to have some great songs. Let's hope this collaboration yields good music.

6 Likes

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Micah360(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Heard dis guy was lookin 4 wife.. Anybody dat can reach him shud kindly tell him I've seen one dat'll suit him
Clue: She's @ BBN lipsrsealed wink
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by maxiuc(m): 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
polite2:
Who he EPP?
Aaah no talk am again he help many oo ask the slay queens oloshos and dem pepper dem gang

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Up 2 something is a dope track

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by edugiddy007: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
ok
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Icansing: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oga u just wastin ur voice but Wetin cosing me wey dey pray make don jazzy sign me

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by admax(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin grin

Your first comment about him wasting his voice makes me laugh. So someone can waste their voice!

Icansing:
Wetin cosing me wey dey pray make don jazzy sign me
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Icansing: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
Benjom:
"Up To Something"... That song is nice.

You'll feel it deeply if you listen to it from a 7.1 Channel Surround Sound System.

#Woaaa
u are very stupid, , so u need dat to know if a song is dope? I listend to African Queen with a palito and i know it was dope

7 Likes

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by shutupareyouGOD: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
ikombe:
Not Forgotten .Ft Poe

I look forward to that track. Poe sabi make songs make sense
but he no sabi make him own song sweet
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by iamnicer: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Icansing:
u are very stupid, , so u need dat to know if a song is dope? I listend to African Queen with a palito and i know it was dope

IF INYANYA DOESN'T TALK ABOUT HIPS, WAIST, WOMAN , NOTHING ELSE

INYANYA DEY CORRUPT EEEEEEH undecided undecided undecided
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by HIRAETH: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
.. . It's iyanya

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by kingthreat(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
This iyanya clown is highly disillusioned. He think say music na to dey show packs everywhere or he dey follow do gigolo work? Tekno wey no get one single pack drive am commot for Triple MG. If he like make he continue as his career wanes
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Icansing: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
admax:
grin grin

Your first comment about him wasting his voice makes me laugh. So someone can waste their voice!

Yex now because of money he is just wastin his vocals with foolish songs
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by Monogamy: 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hope he is not going to repeat one statement thousand time..

Your waist comes to my mind
Re: Iyanya Announces Signature EP, First Project With Mavin. by High2k(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is one guy that gave priority to women and being a fine boy, than he gave his music career, eventually the same women became his undoing... ruined his music career, made him so much irrelevant, that he had to swallow his pride and ran to Donjjazy.... to resurrect his career... a lesson to we men.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oma Akatugba: "I Will Arrange Boys To Beat Nigerian Politicians In Europe" / Stainless Precious Dances As Simi, Harrysong Perform / 5 SHOCKING Secrets Of Bobrisky (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.