Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Lessons From Falz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lessons From Falz (403 Views)

News From Falz Song "This Is Nigeria" (nigerian Entertainment News) / New Photo From Falz And Simi Pre Wedding Shoot / Nigerian Artiste Has A Lot To Learn From Falz - Osagie Alonge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Falz by Menaife: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
So I use to hear my colleague laugh so hard, I hear Falz's voice from her phone most times, one day I was forced to ask, " na who be that guy self wen dey make you laugh like that" she replied "come see am" from there I started following Falz on Instagram, I really like that his piece " baby falantine (Valentine).
Before I knew, I don see my guy dey sing, don release song, before I knew it, he is advertising for mtn, and I was like, is that not that "who be DAT guy? Hmmm na was oo, Falz don become big boy oo.
I saw him yesterday on 2baba's IG page saying hi to 2baba in a big boy's style.
Lessons I learnt from Falz
1. Don't hide your talents, they can take you beyond your wildest imagination
2. Be serious minded even with your sense of humour
3. Believe in yourself
4. Be consistent and persevere.
It's all about inspiration.
I be farmer oo @fisyembfarm on IG, but can't do without inspiring people, you are also very free to ask me questions on Agriculture and farming. Stay shinning

(1) (Reply)

Oboli Wins Right To Ownership Of ‘okafor’s Law’ In Court / Danku Strips To His Boxers To Warn Rayce And Jebon Records / Full Gist On The Trending #keepthechangebae Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.