Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,121 members, 7,845,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

New Way To Verify Your Google Adsense Account Without Pin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Way To Verify Your Google Adsense Account Without Pin (794 Views)

How To Verify Google Adsense Address Without Pin 2020 / How To Verify Google Adsense Payment Address In Nigeria Without Pin [easiest Met / Verify Your Usa & Uk Adsense "With Or Without" Pin At Affordable Rates!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Way To Verify Your Google Adsense Account Without Pin by Owolarafe(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
New Way To Verify Your Google Adsense Account Without Pin
Author: Opeyemi Owolarafe | 6:01:00 AM | No Comments |
Google Adsense as the name implies is an advertising network owned by Google. This is program is meant for website publishers who display both text and image adse on theirwebsite and actually receives money when guests or visitors view and click on the ads. We wont talk much about this because i knoe you be reading this post if you dont know what Google Adsense is all about.

For the verification process you are going to need an ID card which will use to show your identity. For this you use either your Voters card, Drivers license and National ID card. Nowadays we now have many young bloggers out there geeting these documents is going to be alot of problem but i recommend others sholud try using their National ID card. Make sure either one of the requirements is available before proceeding.

Procedures:
visitt http://www.dguruzland.tk/2017/03/new-way-to-verify-your-google-adsense.html for full procedures
Re: New Way To Verify Your Google Adsense Account Without Pin by Robby21: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
Can anybody help me so google adsense can accept my website?

www.newspeakng.com

(1) (Reply)

What Feature(s) Do You Want To Be Added To Nairaland? / Need Instagram Or Twitter Acct With Over 10k Followers Urgently / Where To Buy Cheap Domain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.