Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja (38361 Views)

Confession Of An Internet Fraudster, Ernest Ogbor, Arrested & Paraded By Police / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / Cattle Rustlers, Robbers & Kidnappers Paraded With Weapons By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by VanBommel(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rivers state: a land flowing with blood and haemoglobin angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by ofuonyebi: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
greediness for easy but rough money destroys a lazy but rough life..
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by YonkijiSappo: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Omeny:

I know guys like you will flock into this thread.

Cyber criminals, ur brothers where busted in the other thread just now but we didn't see u guys.

Bunch of hypocrites.

E pain am oo!!

Ntoor!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Omeny: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
meezynetwork:
Ndi igbo

Cyber criminals, ur brothers where busted in the other thread just now but we didn't see u guys.

Bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Mrslimblack(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
How sure are you, that these guys are kidnappers and robbers. Nigerian police that'll beat you into accepting the crime you never committed.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by brainreset: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Wetin?
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Jabioro: 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bring them to Lagos to be try under Lagos ant-kidnapers law.. hang the eediot

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Omeny: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

E pain am oo!!
Ntoor!
Am not for all these bull-shit okay?
Let's join hand and condemn what's bad and stop taking side for evil.
Oya Bleep off.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by brainreset: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
alldbest:
Chai the money is not even upto what my neighbors 17 year old son got from Ponzi schemes...

The mother caught the boy with some expensive wrist watches and he said it was for his girlfriend(s). Where did u get the money from? He started listing all sorts of funny names blablablapays.com, blablablafunds.com etc grin

That boy Sharp.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Franknigga(m): 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
cheak this gun in another arm robbery suspect u will fin the same thing
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by YonkijiSappo: 6:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Omeny:

Am not for all these bull-shit okay?

Let's join hand and condemn what's bad and stop taking side for evil.

Oya Bleep off.

Lie say e no pain you this Igbo. cheesy
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by dotcomnamename: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

So our Igbo brothers are the ones who have been busy "developing" the Abuja - Lokoja-Okene expressway axis with their kidnapping and Armed robbery activities? We are not surprised at all.

shocked shocked grin
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Omeny: 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

Lie say e no pain you this Igbo. cheesy
U see ur life?
U cannot take to a simple correction rather u calling me names.
Ok. Kontinue!
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Ten06(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Pls, the police should also extend this type of action to the killer herdsmen
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by comedynaija: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
They would be useful for D....................... tongue
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by YelloweWest: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
NNCA WHERE YOU AT?
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
[quote author=Omeny post=55075629]

Bunch of hypocrites.[/quote

He pain am wella
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Omeny:

Bunch of hypocrites.

He pain am wella

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by ItsTutsi(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
i hope they will publish how much was recovered in all
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Kelly2713(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
one bottle of beer to the Policemen :Pone bottle of beer to the Policemen
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
lazsnaira:
...now they will all be called NDIGBO which i am not against but if its for something good then some miserables here on nairaland will begin to tell me they are IKWERRE, EFIK, ETCHE, and watnot.
there is saying “if you are good you belong to all your family but if you are bad u are only belong to ur mother"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Okpabana: 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Na them......BLACK JEWS. The need Biafra because of expertise in crime. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by almsofgold: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
NCAN
Okigwe branch
Ipod loading
Ibos are born hustlers
Death penalty loading

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Minirakiza: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hey Hey,,,
Criminals who are parade themselves about in Nigeria uniform. Thieves, how can u say that this #7550 is the amount u recover from them? ole buruku ,
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by gulfer: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
Money on display is from various illegal checkpoints by the police in PH angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Xkalaban(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
There's absolutely no excuse for crime. Those guys look healthy and can always find something to do so that they can at least earn to fend for themselves. But rather they chose crime. I say let them face the full arm of the law jorundecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by akigbemaru: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Four kidnappers paraded!
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by dejavubobo1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
spartan117:
All these big guns just for fifty fifty naira notes shocked
it might be d police dah packed some road side jobless youths & display their #50 Roger as the exhibit.... who pays Ransom in #50 notes... lol
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by Upright750: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
YonkijiSappo:

So our Igbo brothers are the ones who have been busy helping to "develop" the Abuja - Lokoja-Okene expressway and South-South axis with their kidnapping and Armed robbery activities? shocked shocked grin Well, we are not that surprised.

Really .. How come the opp were unable to give us all the 6 suspect's names but gave us only 2 names .. Some how I guess some line of the story is missing .. Check ur house very well...
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja by YonkijiSappo: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Upright750:
Really .. How come the opp were unable to give us all the 6 suspect's names but gave us only 2 names .. Some how I guess some line of the story is missing .. Check ur house very well...

Uhhhhn ? ?
Are you okay?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) / Pictures From The EndSARS Protest in Egbeda, Lagos / Seven Men Abduct, Gang-rape Fashion Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.