Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (60530 Views)

Transformer Cables Thief Beaten & Paraded In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / Man Who Stole Home Theatre And Mattress In Delta Beaten & Paraded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by stephenduru: 7:37am On May 24, 2019
As shared by Yenne.....
Girl who attempted to blackmail a young boy over her missing pants was caught

Yenne Ebobrah writes:

'What a life? There's nothing we will not see in this big world. It was unfortunate that this one in particular happened in my presence in AG-CITY .

As you can the pictures, the boy was accused of stealing pants by that girl. He was even beaten by some angry mobs if not for the intervention of some good Samaritans who came for his rescue. When I got to the scene I also asked the boy if truly he did it and he said he didn't that he thinks Someone is trying to set him up. To shorten the long story, the girl's younger sister of about 6-7years old girl confessed that the boy was innocent that she saw her elder sister with the pants in her hand and putting them in the boys bag. As usual the angry mobs ordered for her beat and she was beaten and ill-treated and later confessed that she did it because the boy was been pompous. According to her, the boy told her he has cars and houses in sapele, so that was why she accused him of stealing the pants. The boy was later freed while the girl got the beaten of her life'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/see-what-was-done-to-girl-who-wrongly.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by kingphilip(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2019
Make that guy happy say fuel no de close o

Na so dem for burn innocent guy because of a silly girl

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Nobody: 7:43am On May 24, 2019
kingphilip:

4 Likes

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by PrettyGist: 7:45am On May 24, 2019

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts
==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by IamD18: 7:46am On May 24, 2019
This is how these hoes go around causing harm and havoc everywhere.

Imaging what would have happened if her younger sister hadn't said the truth.

Smh! You'll be surprised to know that the frustrated feminist wrongly accused that innocent guy because he rejected her.

Likewise this, many innocent guys have been accused and penalized for rape in this manner.

Thank God for the guy.

200 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by SageMK: 7:54am On May 24, 2019
I wonder how those idiots feel after almost lynching an innocent man. The level of illterteracy in Nigeria is now at a level that one single dirty pant can even instigate some ídiots to kill someone. There was a country. sad

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by KingAzubuike(f): 7:56am On May 24, 2019
Anybody that believes in jazz, juju, money ritual in this present age isn't worth living at all. Well I can't really blame Nigerians. Many of them grew up with nollywood .

There is nothing like juju, there is nothing like money ritual , there is nothing like jazz. If someone's father or brother dies and he made money afterwards, it was just mere coincidence or probably inherited his wealth or sold their properties. He didn't do money ritual because those nonsense don't exist.

46 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Kingosytex(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2019
so if to say that smallie no open up the guy for don become history!! what a world!!! i thank GOD for the guy. many have died deaths that they didn't deserve. the guy should show appreciation to the little girl whom GOD used to vindicate him...

lastly, the wicked girl should be charged for character assassination and attempted murder

26 Likes

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Ejika48(f): 8:29am On May 24, 2019
Na wa o. Because of jealousy u wan kill innocent person. N u don't know maybe he's d one that will help u or ur kids in future/ ile aye yiiiii sha!

9 Likes

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by hisexcellency34: 9:19am On May 24, 2019
Well Deserved. Imagine if the guy had been lynched

18 Likes

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Proffdada: 9:20am On May 24, 2019
kingphilip:

na say because the girl wor wor grin
Them still dey contemplate whether dem fit even steal her panties before the truth got revealed

8 Likes

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Nobody: 9:20am On May 24, 2019
Some girls sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by DBossNG(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2019
Messed up country
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Starboytwo(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2019
Where is that faceless guy make him come give us lamba...
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Redeakaa(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2019
Lemme save space first

Modified: Oya time to comment

The girl go hate her sister for life nowh.....
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by tstx(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2019
Serves Her Rught
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by MarianaTrench: 9:21am On May 24, 2019
This is the reason why jungle justice is bad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Curvybaby: 9:22am On May 24, 2019
My number is in my signature angry angry
Click my signature angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Nobody: 9:22am On May 24, 2019
Even girls that don't have future will be accusing guys of stealing their pants.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2019
SageMK:
I wonder how those idiots feel after almost lynching an innocent man. The level of illterteracy in Nigeria is now at a level that one single dirty pant can even instigate some ídiots to kill someone. There was a country. sad
yea a miserable pant at that... Pants with mucous emanating from the spores of dead staphylococcus bacterial... Sad but... It is what it is

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Kobicove(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2019
False accusation is a very serious offense... angry

The punishment the girl got is very 'small'
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by OldWarri(m): 9:22am On May 24, 2019
I'm still wondering why God still keep females among mankind
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by jchioma: 9:22am On May 24, 2019
Na so this boy for just die due to false accusations. We should begin to question mob jungle justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by tesppidd: 9:22am On May 24, 2019
I smell lies.

The story be like nollywood.
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by deebrain(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2019
That is why ladies are never given the chances men folk are given.

They capitalize on every little opportunity given them to do wrong mostly to men folk-- hindering those ladies who would have genuinely benefited from the opportunity.

I champion the call for death sentence for rapists. But you can imagine, there is the possible side the allegation could be a set up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by proeast(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2019
Lol. Animal don catch hunter grin
Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by columbus007(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2019
Money no dey vomit from this kind girl pant na. wink

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by Anonymous4: 9:23am On May 24, 2019
Foolish girl

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by midehi2(f): 9:24am On May 24, 2019
Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by FreemanUYB(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Anybody that believes in jazz, juju, money ritual in this present age isn't worth living at all. Well I can't really blame Nigerians. Many of them grew up with nollywood .

just pray you don't fall victim

because its all real and many have falling !!!!

come to Owerri
shrines are in public
girls running mad
mothers, fathers dying
their children buying cars
guys running mad for about 6months and boooooooom!!!! he has bought cars and houses !!!!

don't fall a victim !!!

10 Likes

Re: Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2019
Both the beater, the acucer and acuceee and the Op should be arrested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Fake Soldiers Rape Teenager In Lagos (photo) / Ladies Beat Man For Defecating In Public In Lagos, Strip Him Unclad (Photos) / See The African Prostitutes Thailand Police Paraded (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.