Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Wow!!!!! Script For Donation Site - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Wow!!!!! Script For Donation Site (557 Views)

I Will Build A Two By Two Auto Merge Donation Site In Two Days / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / ||•Own/Build/Create A Site Like Mmm,donation Site And Others - Milichoco •|| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!!!!! Script For Donation Site by matthewbless12(m): 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello, my good people on this platform, Thank you so much for taking time to go through this post, Better opportunity is around the corner again, you can have your P2P donation website Script like Kwinkas, GHW, MMM today and have it launched in 24hrs. We don’t sale this script and leave you empty hands; we do the follows for your profit and satisfactions.
1. We re-brand and host your site with affordable price.
2. Creation of logo and graphics that will speak for your script.
3. We advertise your website through Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Youtube Video ads, mobile adverts and Whatsapp group Chats.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatsapp or call me for the demo before thinking of buying ===============================================================================================================0-8-1-0-------------------------2---------9---------2-------------7-------------9------------7-----------8 i am online 247
Re: Wow!!!!! Script For Donation Site by onyii255(m): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ndi oshi..
Re: Wow!!!!! Script For Donation Site by matthewbless12(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mind your business
Re: Wow!!!!! Script For Donation Site by Hypocrites: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
matthewbless12:
Hello, my good people on this platform, Thank you so much for taking time to go through this post, Better opportunity is around the corner again, you can have your P2P donation website Script like Kwinkas, GHW, MMM today and have it launched in 24hrs. We don’t sale this script and leave you empty hands; we do the follows for your profit and satisfactions.
1. We re-brand and host your site with affordable price.
2. Creation of logo and graphics that will speak for your script.
3. We advertise your website through Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Youtube Video ads, mobile adverts and Whatsapp group Chats.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatsapp or call me for the demo before thinking of buying ===============================================================================================================0-8-1-0-------------------------2---------9---------2-------------7-------------9------------7-----------8 i am online 247

your business is not for the greater good
you are a scammer
na so i take enter your thread
Re: Wow!!!!! Script For Donation Site by matthewbless12(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hypocrites:

your business is not for the greater good
you are a scammer
na so i take enter your thread

Being a victim in other part does mean that every body have budgeted to be a scam okey.
There is Love in Sharing

(1) (Reply)

150k Per Plot For 1 Acre Of Land At Araga Epe. Lagos / Distributors Needed For Donna's Plantain Chips. / How To Buy Reputable Shares, Stocks And Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.