Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

7 Questions From Emamuzo's Marriage To Two Women Simultaneously - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Questions From Emamuzo's Marriage To Two Women Simultaneously (606 Views)

How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé / Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Questions From Emamuzo's Marriage To Two Women Simultaneously by BaesDiary: 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Recently, a man named Emamuzo from Isoko LG of Delta state got married to two women - Janet and Osioni at once!

Personally, when the above picture surfaced on the internet, I felt it was some kind of photoshop. But before we knew it, the pictures of their traditional wedding were thrown in our faces.....

You could see the proud Emamuzo, flanked by his women. He certainly looked happy and satisfied. I am sure he felt like a king on that day. Then, certain questions which came to mind include:

1. Will there not be a form of jealousy between these women in the long run?

2. Is it possible for this man to  love these women equally?

3. What was the reason for this kind of marriage? We know people get married to more than one wife, but not simultaneously.  Were the two of them pregnant for him and he just had to marry them?

4. Are the women truly happy with this kind of arrangement? 

5. Do they truly love and accept themselves? We all know no woman appreciate the existence of the another woman in her husband's life.

6. How will the wedding night be? Are they going to share same bedroom on that night?

7. Lastly, are we in the last days?
Isaiah 4:1 of the Holy Bible says 'In the last days, seven women shall take hold of one man saying 'we will eat our own bread and and wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your name, take away our reproach.'

These questions beg some answers, drop them in the comment box.

This post first appeared on this blog - BAE'S DIARY!

Source: http://baesdiary..com.ng/2017/03/7-questions-from-emamuzos-marriage-to.html#more

Re: 7 Questions From Emamuzo's Marriage To Two Women Simultaneously by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is a case of crying more than the bereaved

3 Likes

Re: 7 Questions From Emamuzo's Marriage To Two Women Simultaneously by PrinzCarter(m): 7:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
No matter hw the bum bum shakes it cannot change its position frm d bck to d front #fearwomenBeReadyForSuprises
Re: 7 Questions From Emamuzo's Marriage To Two Women Simultaneously by yungEX(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
Polygamy happens in Nigeria normally na. just cus he's marrying d Two at once doesn't make him different
Re: 7 Questions From Emamuzo's Marriage To Two Women Simultaneously by BaesDiary: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
yungEX:
Polygamy happens in Nigeria normally na. just cus he's marrying d Two at once doesn't make him different

You think?
I doubt that though...
Re: 7 Questions From Emamuzo's Marriage To Two Women Simultaneously by austinereds(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
just let them be. wish them well. they might actually do better than those who practice monogamy.
Re: 7 Questions From Emamuzo's Marriage To Two Women Simultaneously by udumosam23(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin

The sixth question is funny though. My thought is both of them agreed out of contention. Either both are pregnant for him or one turned him down earlier he then went to her friend who accepted him, then she decides to accept him too.

There's no way two ladies will peacefully consent to one man at a time.

(1) (Reply)

Indian Girl Discovered Living In Forest With Monkeys (video) / “my Husband Acts Like A Boxing Champion When He Sees Me – Woman Tells Court / A Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.