Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife (26293 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by GistmoreNG: 5:03am On Nov 01, 2018
A Kenyan woman has taken to Facebook to post photos of her former housemaid, whom she claimed had insidious plans to break her marriage and get married to her husband.

The woman warned other women against employing her as she is a home wrecker and devil worshiper.

Her post which was written mostly in Swahili, but from the little written in English, the wife stated that in the quest to become the next wife, the maid allegedly launched a plan to destroy her marriage by saying unpleasant things about her to her husband whenever she wasn’t home.

But it was quite unfortunate that she always acts kind whenever she is around and not knowing that she was the devil backstabbing her with the hope to break her marriage.

This eventually led to constant quarrels between them and she had to relieve her of her job.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/lady-exposes-maid-plans-break-marriage-become-new-wife

L

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by GistmoreNG: 5:03am On Nov 01, 2018

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:14am On Nov 01, 2018
OK undecided
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by chiommy123(f): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2018
Don't employ someone that is more beautiful than you. Don't get a matured lady and say she's your house help cos she'll be helping you in the other room when you're not around

16 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by Speedyconnect15: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2018
So so bad news from east africa cool

See below for data bonanza

See testimonies too
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 01, 2018
chiommy123:
Don't employ someone that is more beautiful than you. Don't get a matured lady and say she's your house help cos she'll be helping you in the other room when you're not around

Why are u so insecure like ur husband wouldn't meet other more beautiful, jaw dropping chicks outside abi u go remove his eyes when he's leaving home I think the problem here is with the couple not knowing how to set boundaries... What business has my maid got to do with my marital affairs Its good to treat ur help as an equal human but even at that there should be clearly defined boundaries... When the woman / man start confiding in an employed help there is bound to be issues.. Over familiarity breeds contempt

24 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by AryEmber(f): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2018
I shake my head for her. Look around madam, there will always be beautiful ladies out there. If her hubby can't stick to one, there's barely anything she can do. I have never liked women with maids except for few cases, many are just lazy things.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by jericco1(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2018
it happens. if you like expose. your husband will continue what he does
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by itiswellandwell: 8:25am On Nov 01, 2018
Some maids aren't meant to be treated nicely. Those who have experienced the ugly side of maids will understand. Been there and saw things.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by sunnysunny69(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2018
The maid is more beautiful than you, took good care of her body more than you, spent more time in the house more than you, cook better food for your husband more than you.

Now tell me why your husband won't be tempted ?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2018
This is thick
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:29am On Nov 01, 2018
November is here, it shall be a month of all round fulfilment and season of blessings beyond measure.
Happy New Month

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2018
shocked
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by yocejafulatryz: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2018
serves her right
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by cidigekaj: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2018
this woman no get chill at all. woman are their own biggest problem!
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by Mistadora01(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2018
Na them d rush us ooo
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by Fisher007: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2018
Lol. This is so funny.
Na two people dey involve madam.

The housemaid no fit take your husband if him full participation no dey. Lol

The woman gan fat. They will use the excuse say na childbirth.

Abeg madam blame your husband too. Make him keep him third leg for one place not one corner.
I repeat keep him third leg for one place.

Pssh
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by KanwuliaExtra: 8:33am On Nov 01, 2018
Is it the maid’s fault or the husband’s fault? undecided
Some women not get shame.
Love Na by force? undecided

Your marriage was already broken with a marriage to a man that DOES NOT WANT YOU!

Please, respect yourself and stop hanging on to a man that has moved on.

Sheeeeeeeesh!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by devigblegble: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Isn’t these system of having housemaids some kind of slavery ? Cuz to me I don’t get it, why would you employ someone to do something you could do yourself... I really don’t like that idea
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by Born2Breed(f): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2018
GistmoreNG:
A Kenyan woman has taken to Facebook to post photos of her former housemaid, whom she claimed had insidious plans to break her marriage and get married to her husband.

The woman warned other women against employing her as she is a home wrecker and devil worshiper.

Her post which was written mostly in Swahili, but from the little written in English, the wife stated that in the quest to become the next wife, the maid allegedly launched a plan to destroy her marriage by saying unpleasant things about her to her husband whenever she wasn’t home.

But it was quite unfortunate that she always acts kind whenever she is around and not knowing that she was the devil backstabbing her with the hope to break her marriage.

This eventually led to constant quarrels between them and she had to relieve her of her job.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/lady-exposes-maid-plans-break-marriage-become-new-wife

L

Since you are lazy to take care of your home, then be ready to loose your man.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by PedroNascimento: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Dey son give the maid (spoon) She web take pot ( become wife ) a beg make she go find her husband
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by mususolo: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2018
this life is turning to something else ehhn chai
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2018
You employed someone that dyes hair as maid in your husband's house.

I don't know why some people lack even slight discretion
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2018
Dey don give the maid (spoon) She wan take pot ( become wife ) a beg make she go find her husband

But the other side of the coin fit b say she neglected her hubby to the detriment of her marriage
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by sirusX(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2018
FortifiedCity:
You employed someone that dyes hair as maid in your husband's house.

I don't know why some people lack even slight discretion

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Some people might not fit your picture of character definition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_5jIt0f5Z4
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by cooldipo(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2018
Wow

Need to power your TV, Laptop or phones.... See signature!
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by urchpath(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2018
fabulouz48733:

You are annoying
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife by deebrain(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2018
Now that is bad for the house maid. (but men, did I hear someone say the house maid and the golden hair stuff is kinda hot?)

Don't be a home breaker but a home builder.

But madam....
(comparing the pictures of the above)

No man on earth goes for unbalanced vegetable soup when there is perfect stew available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman From Enugu Wandering With Her Daughter In Ogun State. Photo / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding / How Many Children Would You Like To Have??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.