Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

5k For Industrial Training In A Microfinance Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5k For Industrial Training In A Microfinance Bank (665 Views)

Marketers With OND And SSCE Urgently Needed In A Microfinance Bank / Teller At A Microfinance Bank – Coinbox Limited / Account Officer In A Microfinance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5k For Industrial Training In A Microfinance Bank by MightySirKay(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nairalanders, I Dont Know What To Do.
I applied for my industrial training in a microfinance bank, i did the interview and i was successful. I was told that i will be given an allowance of 5,000 per month, i was speechless so i was told to go home and think it over. Please, how can i request for a raise in pay. Am totally confused coz i thought the man is trying to deduct out of the money for himself....Please help a brother out
Re: 5k For Industrial Training In A Microfinance Bank by maxwell767(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
U are lucky they even want to give u 5k for ur industrial training

During my time what they gave me was thank you and lunch everyday.... undecided

1 Like

Re: 5k For Industrial Training In A Microfinance Bank by MightySirKay(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
I dont knw what to do with that kind of money in this recession period
Re: 5k For Industrial Training In A Microfinance Bank by apollo13(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
I'll advice you to manage it and learn while u can, during my own days I was not given a penny and I worked from mon-sat.
Re: 5k For Industrial Training In A Microfinance Bank by MARX77(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Watz der to tink about in 5K Or maybe hez tryna test u?
Re: 5k For Industrial Training In A Microfinance Bank by Felimore: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
You just have to mange it, during my time I was paid 2.5k despite the fact that it was a very big establishment.
...what matters most is the experience, it can never be equated with money.
I wish you the very best.

(1) (Reply)

The Cry That Made Me To Smile. / Fresh Graduate Job At Riddle Technologies / Please I Need A Clear Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.