Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail (4920 Views)

Part Time Bloggers Needed / Why Bloggers Fail-solutions / Why Nigerian Beginner Bloggers Fail (basic Possible Reasons Why You Fail In Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by ElizaVeta(f): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
The increasing number of failed bloggers has prompted a lot of people to ask questions and today my “4 Possible Reasons Bloggers Fail” will give them a new beginning.

Anyways, it happens often and that’s why apparently 85% of bloggers are not successful; the truth must be told and about to tell you my own version.

I have taken time to compile 4 possible reasons bloggers fail.

1) You Don’t Have Any Passion For Blogging :

This is one of the most major 4 possible reasons bloggers fail,whenever you want to venture into blogging , you should have passion for it. You should venture into blogging because there is something you enjoy doing or something you love discussing which will be useful to your visitors out there.

Blogging without without passion is like eating when you don’t have appetite.
Forcing yourself to do what you don’t want to.

If you want to become the next big thing, you must have a passion. All the bloggers out there that become successful had a passion,and all their visitors loved it because it was beneficial to them.

My passion in blogging has always been to explore the innovation of blogging related things, entrepreneurship and internet marketing. I had always wanted my blog to be perceived as fun and approachable and also make complex topics understandable.

You’ll find it much easier to become successful with a blog you’re much interested in and had a passion for.

2) You Don’t Research :

Alright, I’m gonna be truthful to you today, blogging wasn’t something I jumped into all of a sudden, I spent almost half of the year trying to know where I belong so as to get everything right. Of course if it were someone else, the person wouldn’t waste a minute starting a blog because of the excitement.

But don’t get too excited before your excitement makes you to end up doing nothing.

I researched and revolved around the internet trying to know how blogging was like, how fun it was blogging, the benefits of blogging and what I can blog about and also what my mates are doing as well.

Now, most bloggers find it difficult to research before they start blogging. No successful blogger would bodly tell me ” I didn’t research ” … And today some of those bloggers that didn’t research, it was widely contributed to their failure.

Like I said previously, blogging is not a child’s play. Learn to play your wing well and celebrate with your friends later in future. For one to be successful, you need commitment, patience and hardwork.

Start your research now, read a lot of people’s experience and mistakes, surf the internet and learn real good things.

3)You Bog For Money Alone :

Am I wrong? No,I’m not. Our topic was ” 4 possible reasons bloggers fail” And one of them is ” You blog for money alone ” , that is true.

People heard ” Blogging is profitable ” and the next minute , Adamu has started creating a blog, Obi followed him, and Adaku followed as well. This is serious; Are you for real?

It’s high time you learnt that making money through blogging is not a magic!. You need to work your ass out. Don’t let people tell you,you can make money in blogging overnight, totally a scam.

This article you’re reading right now, I know how many hours it took me to organize and publish it. (Lol.. Thank God I write in hours not in days .. *wink*)

I was on facebook when someone updated his status saying “Blogging is cool, Adsense just paid me my monthly earnings”. After some minutes, someone commented and said ” Wow, I want to join too” .. Funny right?

This is how they end up messing theirselves up and at the end they just give up because their aims didn’t just happen.

The best way to do this and succeed is to blog naturally, always put your visitors in mind. When you blog naturally, profit will come naturally at a later date, I promise you that.

Although there are persons that blog for money alone, but they know what to do in other to make that happen, all they have to do is play their role first and the rest shall be added.

4) You’re Not Serous With Your Blogging Career :

This is also one of the reasons why most bloggers fail in their blogging career and if care isn’t taken you’ll end up been like them.

This is something I should begin to discuss so deeply. If you’re serious with your blogging career or not, you should be able to know that.

Now take a little moment and ask yourself, “Am I serious with my blogging career?’

When you’re serious about blogging, you burn the midnight candles, you see nothing around you but blogging, you’re too fond of it and can’t let go. You seriously can’t wipe it off your memory.

If you’re reading this, it’s time to take your blogging career to the next level without looking backwards. Although, there will be some hurdles along the way,but you’ll have to hold fast in your passion and look forward.

1 Like

Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by ElizaVeta(f): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by generalbush(m): 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Oh God!!!

Yet another blogging tip!!

Op are you successful?
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by ElizaVeta(f): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
generalbush:
Oh God!!!

Op are you successful?
Not Yet ! ..
But I don't think I'll ever fail because I know my way around and that prompted me to publish this article !

1 Like

Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by Mediapace: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
Coming from a female shocked

Anomalous ! Me likey
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by Mediapace: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
generalbush:
Oh God!!!

Op are you successful?

Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by ElizaVeta(f): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Robby21:
Can anybody help me so google adsense can accept my website?

www.newspeakng.com
Sorry,I don't think GA accepts entertainment blogs.
Because just one of your blog posts has appeared 50 times out there!

1 Like

Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by generalbush(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
ElizaVeta:

Not Yet ! ..
But I don't think I'll ever fail because I know my way around and that prompted me to publish this article !

We are praying for you too!

1 Like

Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by generalbush(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Robby21:
Can anybody help me so google adsense can accept my website?

www.newspeakng.com

It will come at a fee. I will help you get adsense as fast as possible!! smiley
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by Robby21: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
How much are you going to take?
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by Robby21: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2017
generalbush:

It will come at a fee. I will help you get adsense as fast as possible!! smiley

How much pls?
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by generalbush(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Robby21:

How much pls?

Check that whatsapp on my signature and add me up let's talk
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by Robby21: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
generalbush:

Check that whatsapp on my signature and add me up let's talk

Sent you a chat on whatsapp
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by lifestyle1(m): 7:20am On Mar 30, 2017
You didn't mention the main reason why new bloggers fail.

"No regular traffic"
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by ipreach: 7:20am On Mar 30, 2017
I will forever be active in my blogging career
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by Heromaniaa: 7:25am On Mar 30, 2017
Pls check out my blog. I tell very original and crazy stories there. Tell me if it is worth it. If you are not prepared to laugh... Pls don't open the blog. www.9jachannel..com
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by ednut1(m): 7:25am On Mar 30, 2017
luckystar41:
A great win, view yesterdays won fixed game won from pic
silly scammer. if u won. u wud simply put the winnings and stake again to win 50m. y selling den.
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 30, 2017
ElizaVeta:
The increasing number of failed bloggers has prompted a lot of people to ask questions and today my “4 Possible Reasons Bloggers Fail” will give them a new beginning.

Anyways, it happens often and that’s why apparently 85% of bloggers are not successful; the truth must be told and about to tell you my own version.

I have taken time to compile 4 possible reasons bloggers fail.

1) You Don’t Have Any Passion For Blogging :

This is one of the most major 4 possible reasons bloggers fail,whenever you want to venture into blogging , you should have passion for it. You should venture into blogging because there is something you enjoy doing or something you love discussing which will be useful to your visitors out there.

Blogging without without passion is like eating when you don’t have appetite.
Forcing yourself to do what you don’t want to.

If you want to become the next big thing, you must have a passion. All the bloggers out there that become successful had a passion,and all their visitors loved it because it was beneficial to them.

My passion in blogging has always been to explore the innovation of blogging related things, entrepreneurship and internet marketing. I had always wanted my blog to be perceived as fun and approachable and also make complex topics understandable.

You’ll find it much easier to become successful with a blog you’re much interested in and had a passion for.

2) You Don’t Research :

Alright, I’m gonna be truthful to you today, blogging wasn’t something I jumped into all of a sudden, I spent almost half of the year trying to know where I belong so as to get everything right. Of course if it were someone else, the person wouldn’t waste a minute starting a blog because of the excitement.

But don’t get too excited before your excitement makes you to end up doing nothing.

I researched and revolved around the internet trying to know how blogging was like, how fun it was blogging, the benefits of blogging and what I can blog about and also what my mates are doing as well.

Now, most bloggers find it difficult to research before they start blogging. No successful blogger would bodly tell me ” I didn’t research ” … And today some of those bloggers that didn’t research, it was widely contributed to their failure.

Like I said previously, blogging is not a child’s play. Learn to play your wing well and celebrate with your friends later in future. For one to be successful, you need commitment, patience and hardwork.

Start your research now, read a lot of people’s experience and mistakes, surf the internet and learn real good things.

3)You Bog For Money Alone :

Am I wrong? No,I’m not. Our topic was ” 4 possible reasons bloggers fail” And one of them is ” You blog for money alone ” , that is true.

People heard ” Blogging is profitable ” and the next minute , Adamu has started creating a blog, Obi followed him, and Adaku followed as well. This is serious; Are you for real?

It’s high time you learnt that making money through blogging is not a magic!. You need to work your ass out. Don’t let people tell you,you can make money in blogging overnight, totally a scam.

This article you’re reading right now, I know how many hours it took me to organize and publish it. (Lol.. Thank God I write in hours not in days .. *wink*)

I was on facebook when someone updated his status saying “Blogging is cool, Adsense just paid me my monthly earnings”. After some minutes, someone commented and said ” Wow, I want to join too” .. Funny right?

This is how they end up messing theirselves up and at the end they just give up because their aims didn’t just happen.

The best way to do this and succeed is to blog naturally, always put your visitors in mind. When you blog naturally, profit will come naturally at a later date, I promise you that.

Although there are persons that blog for money alone, but they know what to do in other to make that happen, all they have to do is play their role first and the rest shall be added.

4) You’re Not Serous With Your Blogging Career :

This is also one of the reasons why most bloggers fail in their blogging career and if care isn’t taken you’ll end up been like them.

This is something I should begin to discuss so deeply. If you’re serious with your blogging career or not, you should be able to know that.

Now take a little moment and ask yourself, “Am I serious with my blogging career?’

When you’re serious about blogging, you burn the midnight candles, you see nothing around you but blogging, you’re too fond of it and can’t let go. You seriously can’t wipe it off your memory.

If you’re reading this, it’s time to take your blogging career to the next level without looking backwards. Although, there will be some hurdles along the way,but you’ll have to hold fast in your passion and look forward.
So blogging is now a career, eh kwa
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by ExInferis(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2017
Given that this blogger is unknown, I'll go ahead and say her opinion is hardly authoritative.

When you succeed at what you preach, then you can mount the podium and sermonize.
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by ElizaVeta(f): 7:29am On Mar 30, 2017
uzoclinton:
So blogging is now a career, eh kwa
My dear, it has always been.
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 30, 2017
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by Heromaniaa: 7:35am On Mar 30, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Pls check out my blog. I tell very original and crazy stories there. Tell me if it is worth it. If you are not prepared to laugh... Pls don't open the blog. www.9jachannel..com
ElizaVeta:
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by ElizaVeta(f): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Could you please change the backgroud color to white and texts black?

The present color is dull..

or just change your theme template to Awesome Template inc
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2017
ElizaVeta:
just because people new mk money from it doesn't mk it a career...
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by sakalisis(m): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2017
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by ElizaVeta(f): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2017
uzoclinton:
just because people new mk money from it doesn't mk it a career...
It's A Career,Period!
Some bloggers has chosen it as a career!
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by Mubycrown(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2017
jOIN #teamBMD BLOGGERS MAKING a DIFFERENCE today & start driving massive traffic to

your blog without spending a dime on traffic software (say NO to 100-500 pageviews

in a day & start driving massive 10,000-100,000 pageviews/day) & also get the

genuine way other bloggers are making it online
Bloggers Making a Difference is a platform for bloggers helping bloggers (all

bloggers around the world)...I called it "Bloggers helping Bloggers"....In such a

way that no novice or baby blogger will be left behind..#teamBMD will let the

new/baby bloggers see the fast & quick light in blogging, what and what not to be

done, the prons and cons of blogging...#teamBMD will keep you updated with the

latest blogging tips and online money making tips....You will never be left

behind...
One good thing about Blogger Making a Difference is that any blogger (new or old,

Professional or hobbyiest ) can bring up a new idea & if helpful will be publish &

featured on the blog front page & that will really drive a huge massive traffic for

the blogger & will also get fame if consistent..

If u want to Join TeamBMD 9ja....it's so simple, no reg form is required all you've

to do is follow the step below...

1. enter www.crownfreetips.com or use this direct link

http://www.crownfreetips.com/2017/03/join-teambmd-drive-massive-traffic-to.html
2. use the comment box and Type your Name, your url, your mobile number and type

'Irep#teamBMD' e.g Abass Opeyemi, www,blog-address.com ,080====, 'Irep#teamBMD'.

You will get a reply as soon as you're added
3. You can also get more connected on our whatsapp group...send #IrepBMD with your

blog url to 07064574175 & you will be added instantly to the group

Another thing is you can become our Top Level member by referring others to join

#teamBMD
'Top Level' member profile will be featured on our blog side bar attached with url

& will get huge traffic instantly
How to become a Top Level Member
tell the person you are referring to attached your name and url when joining

#teamBMD
e.g i was referred by 'abayomi' of www,exclusiveabayo,com
with this we know who you've referred...

Don't take chances...jOIN the TeamBMD today and get blogging & online money making

secret
www.crownfreetips.com

Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2017
ElizaVeta:
It's A Career,Period!
Some bloggers has chosen it as a career!
just because everyone associates the term with blogging doesn't make it right..
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by ucmini: 8:10am On Mar 30, 2017
IN CASE YOU NEED SOMEONE TO DESIGN A BLOG FOR YOU.

I can Install & design your blog for just #3,000 in 24 hours.
See examples from my recent projects:
https://www.nairaland.com/3558395/

If you are interested in this service, kindly send an Whatsapp/SMS/Call to 07064272729or email: owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com
Note:
The first 5 people to order for this service will be given a Facebook group with 5,000 members for free.
Re: 4 Possible Reasons First-Time Bloggers Fail by MxtaMichealz(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2017
Hello ElizaVeta, Good to know that it's a female writing this, i also checked ur blog @ theprofany.com, i must say, you are doing a great job there... but i guess u forget to add this one! Traffic; traffic has been one the issue a first-time blogger face and it's also an issue for copy-paste bloggers, we hv lots of them in nigeria, mostly in the ent/news niches, some are even drifting to blogging tips niche, well lemme rest my case here, bt i think traffic should be the no1 important thing for every first-timers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Wordpress Theme Naij.com Using? / Who Say Blogging Does Not Pay? God Has Done It Again!!! (See Photo Evidence) / Will Changing My Niche Affect My Adsense Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.