Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) (1352 Views)

3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt Alive In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Men Who Went To Rob A School In Benue Caught & Burnt By Angry Mob (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2017
I don't know the exact place where it happened but according to Sky Joe who lives in Lagos,the robbers were caught and burnt to death.He urged youths to avoid the dangers of making quick money.

Above is the screenshot of what he wrote

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/armed-robbers-caught-burnt-to-death-by.html

Re: Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by stephenduru: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2017

Re: Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by Alitair(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
From hellfire to hellfire. What a life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by slimfit1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
When is our senators and others I can't name going to face this kind of treatment?
Re: Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
Can't get in meaning from the story!
Re: Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by Freewoman(f): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
If you never thief before, make you first cast your stone, almost everyone that stoned and got those men burnt has stolen , one way of the other, little or big, thief na thief, God get big job to do during the judgement day
Re: Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by newyorks(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Nawao
Re: Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by Ashleydolls(f): 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
I will never support jungle justice. It's really unfair. And some people are taking pictures instead of contacting the police it's really bad.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by nepapole(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by prince9851(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Anyekperere
Re: Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by DieIpobExposed: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
My name is IpobExposed I have write JAMB for 20 years I pray I pass this year
Re: Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
n
Re: Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
This is quite sad.
We must always look at the root cause of problems. I believe everyone has some goodness in their heart ,but are corrupted by this world. No one desires to do these evils. Everyone desires a decent living. If these thieves had the basics of life such as : Shelter,clothing, adequate food and jobs ,would they steal ? the answer is likely NO. The government clearly isn't living up to expectations.
poverty breeds crime,diseases,overpopulation,illiteracy,malnutrition,disorganization,etc.
Re: Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Crime does not pay!
Re: Armed Robbers Caught & Burnt To Death By Angry Mob(graphic Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2017

(1)

University Of Maiduguri Student Kill Her Newborn Child(pics) / Graphic! Body Parts Of A Dead Woman Found At Oshodi Railway / Warning: Be Careful In Picking Any Policeman On The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.