Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) (84400 Views)

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Policeman Kills A Man In Imo State,Then Gets Lynched By Mob(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by devilmaycry: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2020
Three students of the Benue state University were killed yesterday at the university of Agriculture Benue state, after been caught with fire arms at the gate of the university.

They were given to the community and jungle justice had it way. This incident happened following the death of a student in the Benue state university a day before.

#shunCultism
#sayNoToJungleJustice

https://www.benuereporters.com.ng/three-suspected-cult-members-burnt-at-university-of-agriculture-makurdi-photos/?fbclid=IwAR3rRWrog7tkb7FyEGtfk098tzDK3wtwZAEdd6vlQ_AuwaCgO4hNn4Zt860

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
The state has people like this and herdsmen are sweeping them all out....shame!!

Modified: FTC
I dedicate to the living Benue indegenes; may they wake up and fight their fight.... not to kill themselves though.

270 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
Our leaders deserve this treatment too

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by OGwales(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2020
Na wa

13 Likes

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:
The state has people like this and herdsmen are sweeping them all out....shame!!

If Yu no benue ppo...

Yu go eva put mouth for their pains!

A combination of lion and pussy cat.

Where and time for transformation

Go amaze yu. Hence d pics

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by devilmaycry: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Totilopussylick:
Our leaders deserve this treatment too
Who will hand it to them....wen they will always bribe their way through

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
onward4life:

If Yu no benue ppo...

Yu go eva put mouth for their pains!

A combination of lion and pussy cat.

Where and time for transformation

Go amaze yu. Hence d pics

Like seriously I get annoyed with all the herdsmen news coming from Benue.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by devilmaycry: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Like seriously I get annoyed with all the herdsmen news coming from Benue.
I'm a Benue indigene....and i am never proud of the state when it comes to matters of insecurity...

The government is a failure!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Bola146(f): 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2020
Wasted destiny sad

2 Likes

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2020
devilmaycry:

I'm a Benue indigene....and i am never proud of the state when it comes to matters of insecurity...

The government is a failure!

Maybe you live outside the state if not, then your youths should stop waiting on the government for security....if not these people will wipe out the entire state and take over the land, but God forbid though.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Picollothedon: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:

My Brother can you imagine where they have power...misplaced priority...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by xtremerules: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2020
What were they doing with firearms?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by devilmaycry: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Maybe you live outside the state if not, then your youths should stop waiting on the government for security....if not these people will wipe out the entire state and take over the land, but God forbid though.
I live within the state and i get ur point....

The problem is...are we supposed to fight with sticks and our bare hands against guns and ammonitions...

Think abt it....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by dangotesmummy: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Herdsmen, bokoharam , poverty, illiteracy and Islam never do Una?

Una con add cultism to your woes lipsrsealed

Suffer head people

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Passionate888: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
Na wa.. 'Strong men' don go down o..

4 Likes

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by devilmaycry: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2020
Passionate888:
Na wa.. 'Strong men' don go down o..

No body strong las las

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Slawormir: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad

Why hand them over to community?

I don't support that

6 Likes

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by YorubaKinging: 7:00pm On Mar 13, 2020
Too much jungle justice amongst those igbos
But nobody is holy
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by money121(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Ok
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Genom99: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Okay
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Useless set of homo sapiens, wasted souls.

Those idiots don't deserve RIP.

Bunch of lazy faggĂ´t dimwits cultists

[img]https://media1./images/7cf5496978b667eca7501562b3bcf061/tenor.gif?itemid=15575812[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Islamist: 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
Smh
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by TechCapon(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
grin
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Aboguede(m): 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2020
[center][/center]
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by TallPck1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
The herdsmen deserves more of this treatment!

Where are the youth when you need them.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by iammo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
sick people, both youths and the cultist

1 Like

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by Aboguede(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
grin
Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
That's why I love OAU, students come first. Maximum shishi or they simply hand u over to d police.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2020
sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Plus Boy Caught Cutting A Niger Delta University Student's Neck / Bodies Of Teenage Boys Pursued By FSARS Into Lagoon Recovered (Graphic Photos) / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.