Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. (15429 Views)

5 Things Every Job Seeker Should Know Before Starting Their Job Search / Various Academic And Administrative Vacancies Are Available In A University / 4 Shocking Facts About Lying On Your CV Every Job Seeker Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by adelcole(m): 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
I am sick and tired of all this. At times I find it difficult to read details of Job vacancies online as I have already presumed it would be Lagos jobs.

What of states like Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and the rest. Most everyone moves to Lagos before one can secure a good job. Knowing fully well the austerity in Lagos.

Let's have other State job vacancies too.

We at the downtrodden too need to survive. #alarmraised.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Exactly!! I'm just tired of the whole thing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Niyeal(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
The thing tired me ooo I'm from ile-ife Osun State

11 Likes

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by serverconnect(m): 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lagos is the heart of industries/companies in Nigeria. most foreign companies coming in Nigeria will establish their office in Lagos. I wonder why it is like that too.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
While I can't disagree with the op, I still have to say that what seems to be the problem is actually an opportunity in disguise but the thing is this, how 'dirty' are we willing to get?

It will shock you to know that these states you mention provide the butter that garnishes the bread of Lagos. Let's wake up guyz and create the jobs. Thank you.

61 Likes

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by smogup: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
Well said op

1 Like

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by adelcole(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2017
This is a serious matter oooo.
Lagos travelling for Job no b wasa! Yu get there you later find out nay #fake. And So many other things.

10 Likes

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by sharpwriter(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
adelcole:
This is a serious matter oooo.

Lagos travelling for Job no b wasa!
Yu get there you later find out nay #fake.
And So many other things.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by sharpwriter(m): 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
adelcole:
I am sick and tired of all this. At times I find it difficult to read details of Job vacancies online as I have already presumed it would be Lagos jobs.

What of states like Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and the rest. Most everyone moves to Lagos before one can secure a good job. Knowing fully well the austerity in Lagos.

Let's have other State job vacancies too.

We at the downtrodden too need to survive. #alarmraised.

Lol...na true o...to me ,Lagos na like devil city, moreso, I learnt that you fit use more than half of the meagre salary enter taxi go wrk.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by veekid(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2017

because Lagos is where things are happening

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by goldiam(f): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2017
Because Lagos is a no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Amathylee(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Because lagos is d centre of excellence

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by LILGWANZ(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2017
Heromaniaa:
Lagos has a thick density of industries compared to other states. But do not be deceived... Millions of people are jobless in Lagos... For instance -me. Read my hilarious diary on the link below. If you don't laugh, send me your address, I'd send you PIZZA. THEMADMAN'SBLOG
hahahahahah no mind op

1 Like

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by kelvyn7: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2017
shocked
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by negz1(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2017
hmmmm mayb cos lag has many headquarters #jstsaying
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by ikorodureporta: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2017
...all nairaland mods, oya form a single line, led by lalasticlala. For yr oga, his case is different. I dey wait make March end first... So dem say make una no talk about una 12th Anniversary??

Lala, remove that shirt now...... (u dey runn? grin ) u think say na snake dey my hand grin ........

8 Likes

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by danemenike: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2017
Morni
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by kelvyn7: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2017
goldiam:
Because Lagos is a no man's land.
let some people hear you with that statement first cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Heromaniaa: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2017
Lagos has a thick density of industries compared to other states. But do not be deceived... Millions of people are jobless in Lagos... For instance -me. Read my hilarious diary on the link below. If you don't laugh, send me your address, I'd send you PIZZA. THEMADMAN'SBLOG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by FlyoruB: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2017
When will people realize that Lagos is NOT FOR EVERYBODY??!! Some people are better off living and doing meaningful stuff outside Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2017
So a guy hit me up the other day and was like, "dude, where's your studio at".
said Enugu/Ontario.
and he dropped it.
"why not move to lagos, that's where things are happening" which sounded like crap to me cos I'm not always around here. like tf?
it's normal. come to the states, you have Carli, Vegas, New York.
but the system needs to be balanced in some way because Lagos is becoming over saturated. come back home. there are better jobs here. you don't have to go to Lagos to make it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by deebsman1(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Don't blame the player, blame the game.
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by afroniger: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2017
olatemitayo:
While I can't disagree with the op, I still have to say that what seems to be the problem is actually an opportunity in disguise but the thing is this, how 'dirty' are we willing to get?

It will shock you to know that these states you mention provide the butter that garnishes the bread of Lagos. Let's wake up guyz and create the jobs. Thank you.

Exactly! Na uncreative jobseekers dey lament. Ambitious and creative people are doing innovative stuff outside Lagos, and creating that 'butter' you described.

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by henrydadon(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2017
that because alot of advanced scam artist are based in lagos

lagos is their headquarter..

i can bet that more than half of those job vacancy advert are GNLD jobs..

7 Likes

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Lagos isn't the commercial capital of Nigeria for noting. There is a saying that if you're in Lagos for a month and you're still jobless, then it's either they followed you from your village or you're just plain lazy.
Even the goats in Lagos have jobs, they service the numerous peppersoup joints that litter the city. grin
Eko Akete

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by money121(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2017
grin

Becos my state is Mega City...

Vacancies like Work in biscuit company
3k daily Call 080**** Awon scammer grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by babyfaceafrica: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2017
Niyeal:
The thing tired me ooo I'm from ile-ife Osun State
who asked where you are from?.....must everything be tribal

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by Moreoffaith(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Why Every Job Vacancies Are In Lagos. by hadura29(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2017
olatemitayo:

Bro, you have said it all, I know that thing, me myself, I am ready to leave lagos.. I was born and brought up in lagos, worked in lagos and now on my own. But I know there is something out there that I can do to leave this lagos.. I still dey reason am.. If see better option off lagos, I don pack my bag...

But last last... Eko na Eko...

GM

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Calling....... / Nigerian Customs Recruitment 2010/2011 / Multiple Updated Jobs Openings- OND, HND, BSC, Experienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.