Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

“I Want To Eat My Vagina"- Huddah Monroe Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want To Eat My Vagina"- Huddah Monroe Declares (3124 Views)

Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List / Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) / Huddah Monroe Brags About Sleeping With Wizkid [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want To Eat My Vagina"- Huddah Monroe Declares by splendid22(m): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
Former Kenyan BBA housemate and socialite, Huddah Monroe has never been more proud about her body than this moment. The controversial celebrity recently traveled to the U.S to undergo yet another cosmetic surgery.

Huddah paid a visit to a certain Dr. Eugene Kim and Dr. David Kim’s plastic surgery hospital to have one of her implants replaced.

Since her visit, she has been expressing her excitement since she went under the knife to enhance her figure.

In one of her posts, she said she desires to eat her own vagina

“I wanna eat my own Pussy coz I’m so Fuckin PROUD of myself right now……. Work in Progresssss!!!!! #STARGAL⭐️️ #MajorAfricanSauce #mistressofalltrades”.

Read the rest here

http://thenewsguru.com/want-eat-honey-pot-huddah-monroe-declares/

Re: “I Want To Eat My Vagina"- Huddah Monroe Declares by MJBOLT: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
I remember huddah she's a chestless and shapeless gal no wonder she wants to give herself head
#OnlyInKenya
Re: “I Want To Eat My Vagina"- Huddah Monroe Declares by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Re: “I Want To Eat My Vagina"- Huddah Monroe Declares by olayinks007(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
Iranu Abasha.. Matcheew.. undecided
Re: “I Want To Eat My Vagina"- Huddah Monroe Declares by jawnieJorh(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
it's allowed. When u Wan do am?

1 Like

Re: “I Want To Eat My Vagina"- Huddah Monroe Declares by PenisCaP: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2017
Oponu
Re: “I Want To Eat My Vagina"- Huddah Monroe Declares by Asawana123: 12:23am On Mar 30, 2017
#cucumber alert !!!!!!!!!
Re: “I Want To Eat My Vagina"- Huddah Monroe Declares by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 30, 2017
If I fork this girl, she go leave pant run

(1) (Reply)

First Ever Footage Of A Live Giant Squid Living In US Water, 3000+ Ft Below / Zlatan Post A Video Of His Class Captain Begging Him For Money / Nollywood Actress Breaks The Internet With Sexy New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.