Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Kind Of Business Can Someone Can Start With #400k In Abuja? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can Someone Can Start With #400k In Abuja? (1172 Views)

Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Wat Biz Can I Start With 400k? / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can Someone Can Start With #400k In Abuja? by raphfavour: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hello my people
I need someone advice
What kind of business can I Start with #400k at Abuja?
Or any skills that will make me rich

Am versatile in all field

I need opinion please
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Can Start With #400k In Abuja? by ipobarecriminals: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
go buy car do kabukabu join,
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Can Start With #400k In Abuja? by corpROYAL(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2017
Buy a very good space bus, Nissan quest , or Honda odyssey these can convey more people than small car or you buy sienna space bus but if you have to do these you will need to add more money because 400k cannot buy sienna bus but you can get quest Nissan or hoda Odyssey fairly use for that price or you but small Nissan sunny good one it can only contain 5passagers but if it bus it can contain more. They perfect all your paper by road safety or vio and get your valid driving licdnse to avoid embarrasement. You can also settle agbero (NRTW) road for you to enjoy your business. Then target runsbkng hours which is from 6:30 am and 5:00pm when workers are resuming and close from work respectively. You can try this as it will sustain you before you get something better or you can as well expand the business. Transport business is moving in abuja if only you understand the tactics. I live in abuja and l understand this. Even some working class who have their car are also carrying passangers while going to work or coming back. Not all of workers carries anyway just some as it can help them in fueling their cars.

that is my contribution
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Can Start With #400k In Abuja? by joshboo(m): 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Brov to b frank the best thing you can do now is to just get a land as long as u have other means to exist comfortably. Yur land now would at least have
Appreciated by 60% even by December. Talking from experience bro.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Can Start With #400k In Abuja? by anitasoll(f): 3:21am On Mar 30, 2017
You can venture into online business. You can sell services, or Nigerian products. If you need help and advise just email me. smiley
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Can Start With #400k In Abuja? by DoyenExchange: 8:17am On Mar 30, 2017
50 Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Can Start With #400k In Abuja? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2017
raphfavour:
Hello my people
I need someone advice

I need opinion please

You're "versatile in all fields"? WOW! Lucky you!

Just like you weren't born as a full adult but as a baby, every business has phases. First, you need to find out which field you want to focus on, and find out how you can start with the "baby stage" (so you don't consume all your startup capital).

Then again, if you don't know WHY you are doing something, you may end up not doing it well. Don't start a business to prove a point to anybody, or to show people say you don hammer. That's a good way to stress yourself out...and still not please everybody!

Summary: Be sure of why you want to do this, focus on ONE field, then start small.

Cheers
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Can Start With #400k In Abuja? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2017
Start this type with just 50k,thank me after one week. Pm me for free personal guide and mentoring,come back to this ur thread and testify after one week that's the money you will pay for the free mentoring. https://ifyfashion.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Can Start With #400k In Abuja? by IFERECOMFORT: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
raphfavour:
Hello my people
I need someone advice

I need opinion please

Re: What Kind Of Business Can Someone Can Start With #400k In Abuja? by Basii: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
raphfavour:
Hello my people I need someone advice What kind of business can I Start with #400k at Abuja? Or any skills that will make me rich
I need opinion please
How can i reach you?

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Money Using Bitcoin In Nigeria..?? / Most Popular Replica Watches,best Selling Replica Watches Online / Traditional Bead Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.