Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

See 10 Important Tips On How To Be Remain Happy At Your Workplace - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See 10 Important Tips On How To Be Remain Happy At Your Workplace (325 Views)

Is It Too Hard to Cope With Pregnancy Or Pregnant Employees In Your Workplace? / How To Get Sacked From Your Workplace? / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See 10 Important Tips On How To Be Remain Happy At Your Workplace by HenryOmon(m): 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
Do you feel stress at work? Here are 10 Tips to being happy at work

Work can be very stressful and discouraging but you to make yourself happy as you work. Quitting the job may sound like the best option but don’t be quick at that.

Here are 10 tips to being happy at work:

1. Don’t bring your personal problems to work. it may be difficult for you to concentrate on your work if you are preoccupied with personal problems. Try and stay happy at work. It is important to leave personal worries at home so you can focus and be productive at work.

2. Make your office comfortable for relaxation. Most of your time in the day is spent in the office and as such it should be a place you can relax. Put flowers around, family pictures, just make it your own.

3. Create a relationship among your colleagues. Remember that you spend most of your reasonable time in the office, so make your colleagues your friend. You will definitely find that one person you connect with, this can help you minimise your stress.
See more: http://www.hillscope.com/10-tips-happy-work/
Re: See 10 Important Tips On How To Be Remain Happy At Your Workplace by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
I am a blogger and an information marketer, come and learn directly from me over 20 lucrative online businesses that can make you a millionaire in few months, My ebook is available NOW. Come and have one for yourself or book a one On one meeting with me before my promo ends. Click on the website address under this my post for instant access. Take this step today and change your financial status.

(1) (Reply)

Editors Needed For Campusnaija.info / *10 Blueprint For Success / Get Direct Access To Info And Keep Your Business Up-to-date. Use A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.