Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Warning: Avoid Killer Numbers Oo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Warning: Avoid Killer Numbers Oo (778 Views)

Imsu Students Have Come Again Oo, Tag Their Village People / Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There / No Dumping Of Refuse, N5k Fine Plus Beating (Hilarious Warning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Avoid Killer Numbers Oo by InfoRetweet(m): 1:57am On Mar 30, 2017
Your lives are very important to us. We wouldn't want to loose any of our visitors.

A friend of mine just sent this photo to me on https:///5Rjk4dltY6AJVv1aevAQfP and i decided to use this medium to share and inform you guys.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

SOURCE: http://www.inforetweet.com.ng/2017/03/avoid-killer-numbers.html

Re: Warning: Avoid Killer Numbers Oo by InfoRetweet(m): 1:58am On Mar 30, 2017
What Are The Numbers You Should Avoid?

The killer numbers you should avoid picking are;

#1. 08030004900

#2. 08066699666

Re: Warning: Avoid Killer Numbers Oo by InfoRetweet(m): 2:00am On Mar 30, 2017
How To Prevent Being Killed By These Numbers

To be safe and prevent forgetfulness, just copy and save the numbers as KILLER NUMBER now! It will help you remember if they calls you.

I don't know the way in-which they are kill people by calling with this numbers. But one thing am sure of is that it is very possible, i have seen witnesses.

(1) (Reply)

JUST FOR LAUGHS: London & Naija Issues / Big Brother Housemates And Their Funny Analysis Laid Out By A Little Girl / (hilarious) See This Cat Doing Brodashaggi's "Oya Hit Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.