Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter (49193 Views)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / Liz Benson, Her Husband & Her Daughters At The Opening Of Her Daughters’ Saloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Abagworo(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2017
They both look humble and non-flamboyant.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by toluxa1(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:
No hating, but this is the most uncreative pre wedding pix ever on nairaland

Are we even sure it's their pre wedding pics sef?

Happy married life. I have always been crushing on your mother wink

So true. Since I was like 10 years old na em I dey crush liz benson
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Pearly255(f): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Congrats

Leelee you mama fine pass you wink

#QuotersAbegMakeUnaNorAttackMe cry#

By farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cheesy
Tho she's quite cute in the last pix undecided kiss
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Pamelayoung: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2017
She loves skimpy dresses
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by askjohnprosper: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2017
for this girl to worwor like this, the man that do it@Liz Benson go gorrila. two parallel lines. HaPpY mARrieD liFe sha
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Romanciella(f): 9:35am On Mar 30, 2017
This is so unattractive
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Salmoneus(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2017
She's not as pretty as her mother, I thought Liz Benson's daughter would be a GODDESS. grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by fashrola(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:

Life is not all about flashy and glossy things we see on the internet..... They did it on their own way

Happiness is major key!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by thinkmoney(m): 9:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Two shorties
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Bestow7: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2017
koolcat:
I go talk true, this geh no fffffff.....hmmm
funny guy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by tosyne2much(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2017
duduade:
What rubbish is this! She for no wear cloth at all sef!!! No class or pooshness at all!!!!

Even Nairalanders with their stone-age pre wedding pictures Berra pass these by far.....

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by kokoA(m): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2017
Dis one no fine reach her mama o undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2017
Mathematical, have you for once thought this would happen between us some day?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by ceejay80s(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2017
liz benson fine no be small,
but her daughter is not ugly, she still fine pass olajumoke bread seller ,even with all her makeup
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by gamechanger1: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2017
Love is a beautiful thing; happy and peaceful married life to you
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by NoToPile: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2017
Nawa oo The length of those dresses sha.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by akintun: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2017
TheEvilPriest:
Nice couple. She's not half as beautiful as her mother, though.
She is way far more beautiful than her mum. Have u even seen her mum in real life. D woman u see on d big screen is diff from d her real looks.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by 2bam: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2017
happy married life leele.the most important thing is that your husband cherish you those shouting you are not beautiful they are not upto you,rita dominic is beautiful but has she married?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by darlenese(f): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2017
Hmmn

She is strong sha ! Strong bones

Her mother is beautiful , soft and forever young !

Sweet mama!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Lilientology(f): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2017
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by ashawopikin(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:

the mama fine pass her sef, i will always be crushing on her mum, liz benson queen of nollywood of the whole wide world
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2017
The bros ear wan resemble my own for that first pix. Congrats to them sha
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Psoul(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:

Pls wen are we going to see urs at least to kw how creative you are.

I'm a fan of "Dare to be different". They are not creative because the are not naked or half naked wt millions of lazy half naked bridesmaids surrounding them. I see responsible decent couples here.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Mathematical(f): 11:43am On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
Mathematical, have you for once thought this would happen between us some day?

Lol..I don't wish us this uncreative Photoshoot..

And beside I'm not a lover of it..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by suarhez: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:

liz benson being her mum is the reason it is a thread in the first place
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by tosyne2much(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2017
Mathematical:

Lol..I don't wish us this uncreative Photoshoot..

And beside I'm not a lover of it..

So how we wan come take do am nah? cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Mathematical(f): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
So how we wan come take do am nah? cool

If you fi waka come London..ah go consider

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by tosyne2much(m): 12:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mathematical:

If you fi waka come London..ah go consider

You no tell me say na London you dey nah?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by Mathematical(f): 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
tosyne2much:
You no tell me say na London you dey nah?

shocked

Oh..sorry about that..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by tosyne2much(m): 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mathematical:

shocked

Oh..sorry about that..
Oga

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Lilian Etim, Liz Benson's Daughter by izzou(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Psoul:

Pls wen are we going to see urs at least to kw how creative you are.

I'm a fan of "Dare to be different". They are not creative because the are not naked or half naked wt millions of lazy half naked bridesmaids surrounding them. I see responsible decent couples here.

This has zero creativity. If you feel offended, ntooor

It's not a must one must have pre wedding pictures. Afterall pre wedding pics is not a guarantee for a lasting marriage

The reason this trash made news is because of who her mother was. When you see the truth, say it. This is so boring and has no creativity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu At The Cinema / EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.