Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nollywood MERCY Johnson & Fastest Rising Actress Uka Alice Uneh At War! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood MERCY Johnson & Fastest Rising Actress Uka Alice Uneh At War! (933 Views)

'YEYE OGE OF NOLLYWOOD' - Mercy Aigbe Wows In Gorgeous Ankara Outfit / Meet Esther, Fast Rising Actress From The Webseries Best Friends In The World / Alice Alache Akla Adepe, Miss Nigeria 1963 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood MERCY Johnson & Fastest Rising Actress Uka Alice Uneh At War! by omanifrank(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2017
Right now, in what seems to be a confirmation of this war, the two might have just confirmed it in their separate interviews with Punch when they were quizzed about the supposed acrimony. While UKA ALICE UNEH denied any sort of beef with her “Senior colleague” or any other person in the industry,

Mercy Johnson said she doesn’t “have to be friends with everybody.” According to Alice, “This is shocking for me. She is my senior colleague, I have no idea what people are saying. My life is so
plain and I have no reason to have a beef with anybody in the industry.”

Mercy Johnson however, told Punch, “I do not have to be friends with everybody; I am not under any obligation to be friends with my colleagues.” Only time will tell what ignited the “unfriendliness” between them.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Fan Prays Thin Tall Tony's Plane Crashes, Nigerians React / END TIME: Edo Small Boys Smokes Marijuana(video+ Pics) / Laura Ikeji Begs WAPTV To Pull Off Her Fitness Video, She Doesn't Like That Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.