Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Laura Ikeji Begs WAPTV To Pull Off Her Fitness Video, She Doesn't Like That Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Begs WAPTV To Pull Off Her Fitness Video, She Doesn't Like That Look (933 Views)

'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes / Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them / Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Begs WAPTV To Pull Off Her Fitness Video, She Doesn't Like That Look by ebusfav: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2017
Coming after Laura Ikeji disclosed she will be off from social media to live a quiet life, she has told wapTV to pull off the fitness video she did 5years back when she was still fitness coach, or better still pay her royalties.

She went further to disclose that she doesn't look like that anymore, and doesn't want that image of her on TV.

Here's what she wrote;

"@waptv pls I beg you guys, pull my workout show off your TV station. I did those morning exercise videos with you guys over 5 or 6 years ago when I was a fitness coach. Haba, why re you guys still airing them?

Or better still if you re gonna keep airing them, pls pay me something like royalties or something to compensate me. But gosh I don't look like that anymore, I don't want that image of me out on tv. Pull it down. Plsssss I beg you. I'm on my knees begging."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/laura-ikeji-begs-waptv-to-pull-off-her.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Laura Ikeji Begs WAPTV To Pull Off Her Fitness Video, She Doesn't Like That Look by Quinn22(f): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2017
Why is she ashamed?! Why the low self esteem vibe?! She's so fit and I love her physique....unlike some Nigerian ladies with bloated tummy and folds everywhere.

Let the haters hate kiss
Re: Laura Ikeji Begs WAPTV To Pull Off Her Fitness Video, She Doesn't Like That Look by segebase(m): 7:07am On Apr 07, 2017
oo
Re: Laura Ikeji Begs WAPTV To Pull Off Her Fitness Video, She Doesn't Like That Look by youngberry001(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2017
Her face cun be like some one wey dey masturbate cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji Begs WAPTV To Pull Off Her Fitness Video, She Doesn't Like That Look by Grundig: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2017
Lmao.
Even me sef dey Shame for her. The look is cringe worthy.
Re: Laura Ikeji Begs WAPTV To Pull Off Her Fitness Video, She Doesn't Like That Look by doyinisaac(m): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2017
Quinn22:
Why is she ashamed?! Why the low self esteem vibe?! She's so fit and I love her physique....unlike some Nigerian ladies with bloated tummy and folds everywhere.

Let the haters hate kiss
na wa for nigerians oooo,the person wey get body say she know want something abi na by force....
Re: Laura Ikeji Begs WAPTV To Pull Off Her Fitness Video, She Doesn't Like That Look by Quinn22(f): 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Yes it's by force angry
doyinisaac:
na wa for nigerians oooo,the person wey get body say she know want something abi na by force....

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Bisola & Alex Ekubo Dabs (video) / Any Lady That Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief - A Guy Declares On Facebook / Dmw Boss, Davido Storms Friend’s Birthday Party Last Night With A Lot Of Swags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.