Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Meet A Man Who Walked 3,100 Miles From Los Angeles To Boston - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet A Man Who Walked 3,100 Miles From Los Angeles To Boston (406 Views)

Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / The Touching Story Of A Widow Who Walked Into Our Office Asking For Assistance / Watch Shocking Video Of Lady Who Walked Nekedy On Stage At 3 Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet A Man Who Walked 3,100 Miles From Los Angeles To Boston by kingsleyiwublog: 10:39am On Mar 30, 2017
This man took up a task upon himself to walk from Los Angeles to Boston. This is so interesting and amazing.

“I grew in Western Mass, and my grandma still lives there, so I grew up going to Boston all the time,” Davis said. “When I was planning this trip, I knew if I was gonna do it, I wanted to finish in Boston.”

He didn't have kids, and accoring to Davis, he said he didn't want to regret not taking an adventurous life. He said his grandy who he calls "Meemaw," stood as an inspiration too.

“She’s 89 years old and still adventuring around the world and taking pictures, Davis said. “She was just at the North Pole, taking pictures of polar bears. She’s a really cool human, and the fact that she’s traveling the world at 89, almost 90 years old is so inspiring to me.”

ALSO READ: 15-Year-Old Boy who Sacrificed His Life To Save Thousands From A Suicide Bomber

“The kindness of strangers has been amazing,” Davis said. “When you have to ask for money, it’s a weird position, but everyone got really excited to help. People from all over the country emailed me. It was a cool experience in the human condition.”

see photos here: http://kingsleyiwu..com/2017/03/meet-man-who-walked-3100-miles-from-los.html

This full name is Ben Davis
He has written a book on this.

Source: www.kinglseyiwu..com

(1) (Reply)

New Member / Who Needs A Real Wife When You Can Just Marry A Robot ? / Help Me Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.