Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) (54917 Views)

Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting / 2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by NNAMDICE: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
BLACKS WILL ALWAYS BE BLACKS.....I AM SORRY FOR THE BLACK RACE
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by FILEBE(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ajaodolapo:
May God continue to bless you and increase you in knowledge. It's is saddening when I see my brothers criticise themselves on the basis of their religion and ethnicity. To a Yoruba, a yoruba leader can do no wrong, to a an igbo man, an igbo leader can do no wrong. These leaders live in the estate, on the same Street and their children are friends abroad. But the middle class and keyboard warriors are always at alert to defend their leaders and throw shades at the other tribe. And we laugh at anything even when we are hurt. "Laughter is the best medicine" they say. Well, my brothers and sisters, laughter can't solve this illness. We need serious minded Nigerian who would not just laugh off injustice and cruelty by the political class. It's our time as youth, we must do better than the past generations.

i stand with you 100%. Anything to see this come into reality? YES WE CAN!
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by princeemmma(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
this world sef, if person won die, he should die peacefully, which kind of hot death is this, life is cruel
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
they have exported their style of cult gangs to SA?
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:

Did you read that the crime was committed to Nigerians by Nigerians? We don't have cult gangs in South Africa. Street gangs, yes, but not cultists.

Are you Nadia_SA?
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
NubiLove:

Are you Nadia_SA?

No.
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by victorjos: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Na dem sabi o
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by selfmadeboss: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
all these useless cultists wey no fit fight common boko haram. thunder fire any naija cultist reading this
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Well, instead of xenophobic south Africans to kill them, they decided to kill each other. ....
Tomorrow now, when south Africans say Nigerians are promoting cultism in their land we will tell them to remember how we fought against apartheid. As if that is reason enough to destroy their already fragile society.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by Dc4life(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Some Aye Confraternity Big Boys in South Africa. Most Nigerians in SA are cultists #Fact

Argue with your Ancestors!

Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by ogbonti: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
ceejayluv:
HBK!! World FC, Mangrove Nest....

Haba Krier! Well done, you have identified yourself
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nigerians one another in South Africa.
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by Cruzboy: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
We all know many cultist are here reading this,,,pls mine good citizens of Nigerians pls let's think of something good that will makes affluent to our savings not cultism, imagine guys that travelled out of country to search for greener pasture but at end he lost his life on common dirty game,,,,south Africa things can happen in such way cos they are not good in security,,,like Italy the government has did a lot of work to eliminate cultism in their country so cultist here comport their self either not to lose their document or to gain one or not to be deported to thier country,,, our Nigerian government are useless they lure youths to this abnormal dirty game,,,a country that produces crude oil and other bless natural resources,,,,, shame on our stupid low self government,,, let me stop here cos the way are dey vex hereeeee

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by lekkie073(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
ceejayluv:
pity u
...hope u know say ur nest na alpha marine to the baggers....
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by Hafeezson(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
That is why i always said RIP to NELSON MANDELA this is not happening to Nigeria during his time
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by eastermaris(f): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
phynofino:
Nonsense why these dju frats dey make nosie just try Ayes make You kpai

Another low-life. I pray your children and children's children continue in ur steps.
Karma never makes an error. One day u must catch a bullet ,stop a knife with ur throat or get an acid bath,it's sure cos God says so. I saw that imo state terrible cultist and kidnapper cry! Nobody ever thought he had tears in his eyes. One of his testis was on the ground......
Keep pretending to be hard man until u meet ur doom

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by Fhowe: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
ceejayluv:
no be only hbk world fc na eyimba fc big mumu like you i have always hated you guys with passion cultist generally i dont waste time to deal with you guys lily livered humans only the weak and insecure run to you for protection
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
I want to assume they are Okah boys or Government Ekpemupolo boys who escaped the chores of Niger delta creeks to South Africa only to continue their violent trade therein.. Rip to the dead
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by Fhowe: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Dc4life:
Some Aye Confraternity Big Boys in South Africa. Most Nigerians in SA are cultists #Fact

bolojay stupid mushin boy has kids all over sa failed musician now i see how useless he his since this is what he uses most of his time to do please the SA government should waste no time deporting any nuisance in their country can you imagine so called wise men posing for a picture like this the internet never forgets most of our youths will regret most things they are doing and uploading all over the internet rubbish continue exposing yourselves

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by Vorigo: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
delishpot:
Well, instead of xenophobic south Africans to kill them, they decided to kill each other. ....
Tomorrow now, when south Africans say Nigerians are promoting cultism in their land we will tell them to remember how we fought against apartheid. As if that is reason enough to destroy their already fragile society.
#WORD..

Nothing is as irritating as having to thank someone for doing wrong, simply because they helped you once.

Mr. Fhowe! Are you a rap artist?
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by torqque7(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:

This doesn't say much. South African gang bangers use guns & knives as the weapon of choice, not voodoo. I sure have not heard or seen any with eyes rolled to the back of the head in a trance-like state. Perhaps if they were under the influence of narcotics & not what seems like a demonic possession.

LOL the pic of the guy with white eyes you've been talking about his name is ycee a Nigerian artist and that was just special effects for his album art miss and his eyes where not rolled inside..besides almost everyone can roll their eyes back to hide their pupil,The wrestler Undertaker does it everytime,you don't need voodoo for that.

Nigerian cultism is same thing with gangsters all over the world..kind of like blood and cribs in US or Hellsangels who are bike gangs in US..voodoo is not used by every gangster or cultists, just a few..I hope you know in Congo and other African countries,voodoo is a normal thing?even Americans do voodoo so stop sounding naive.
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by Vorigo: 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Dc4life:

If you kindly post a picture of that house a month after that picture was taken. I just wanna see the condition of the house.

Stupid South African Landlord, distroying his/her house....... Intentionally
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Paretomaster:
All this nonsense Nigerians, and other Africans are facing abroad is largely to the activities of flattinoes....see them..shior..

They are exporting their criminality and drawing us the anger and hatred of their foreign hosts; while expecting Nigerian govt to come to their aid as if they are entirely innocent. SMH.
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by torqque7(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=eastermaris post=55106922]

Another low-life. I pray your children and children's children continue in ur steps.
Karma never makes an error. One day u must catch a bullet ,stop a knife with ur throat or get an acid bath,it's sure cos God says so. I saw that imo state terrible cultist and kidnapper cry! Nobody ever thought he had tears in his eyes. One of his testis was on the ground......
Keep pretending to be hard man until u meet ur doom[/quote

Hmm that's too harsh for innocent children haba?by the way where do you see the crying cultists with a testicle on the ground?what thread pls I want to check it out too.
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Very good, carry on
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by gentleedu(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
mebad:
I mean i still dont understand why grown men would still be proud of cultism. This guys traveled abroad to still be claiming cultist...
my brother I don't know if na madness dey worry them, there is nothing to gain from it...To all the cultist how many of u guys Don build house for una village by being involved in cultism huh
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by ekensi01: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
cult in south Africa
Xenophobic attack in south Africa
Rape in south Africa

south Africa ,what's happening there?
who u direct that question to?
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
ojimbo:
The same thing is happening in Italy everyday among Edo boys.
This is the product of a failed nation. I remember I created a page about declaring cult groups a terrorist group. But because it has nothing to do withTonto Dike and Tiwa Savage. BBN. That was why it did not draw much attention.
If Nigeria government cannot fight this Cultism. I can tell you that we are going to face something worse than terrorism in future
True talk..Nice comment

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by Kesterkendra(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
BlackAfrican:
The day you become a cultist is the day you kiss goodbye to freedom and rest of mind. You don't just get to develop eyes at the back of your head, you must also develop a pair of eyeballs at the top of your head...
you have a lot of experience in this cult ish..are you one of them?
Re: 2 Nigerians Murdered In South Africa By Bird's Confraternity (Graphic Photos) by oldsamiest: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) / Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Man Disguises As A Robber To Have Sex With Lady Who Rejected Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.