Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

The Best Comic Book You've Read.post Pictures Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Comic Book You've Read.post Pictures Nairalanders (720 Views)

What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / Post The Most Interesting Thread You've Read On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Comic Book You've Read.post Pictures Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Post pics

Re: The Best Comic Book You've Read.post Pictures Nairalanders by dopedan(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
where do you buy comics from. I've never seen where they are selling it

1 Like

Re: The Best Comic Book You've Read.post Pictures Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
dopedan:
where do you buy comics from. I've never seen where they are selling it
i bought once at the enugu mall(3000) superman #3.

But they are pretty expensive to buy in nigeria
So i download them online read them on my Kindle or laptop. With ComicRack software
Re: The Best Comic Book You've Read.post Pictures Nairalanders by dopedan(m): 3:51am On Mar 31, 2017
chidesco2:
i bought once at the enugu mall(3000) superman #3.

But they are pretty expensive to buy in nigeria
So i download them online read them on my Kindle or laptop. With ComicRack software
okay thanks

1 Like

Re: The Best Comic Book You've Read.post Pictures Nairalanders by Josiah1150(m): 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
chidesco2:
Post pics
i will love it if you will be able to outline the link for the comics please
Re: The Best Comic Book You've Read.post Pictures Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2017
Josiah1150:
i will love it if you will be able to outline the link for the comics please
getcomics.info
Re: The Best Comic Book You've Read.post Pictures Nairalanders by Josiah1150(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2017
chidesco2:
getcomics.info
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Electric Perimeter Fencing / Randy Couple Found Dead In Their Car While Having S3x(see Photos) / Generator Fumes Kills Family Of Six In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.