Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Munachi Abii Has A Crazy Night Of Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Has A Crazy Night Of Sex (2109 Views)

Munachi Abii Meets Ndidi Obi, Nneka The Pretty Serpent / Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Munachi Abii Flaunts Her Lip Ring (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Has A Crazy Night Of Sex by Palmwinetapper: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
The 29 year old ex beauty queen proudly showed off her cooking skills on social media as she cooked toast and strawberries for he 24 year old boyfriend Tomi Thomas. The pair live in Lagos together with their two dogs Name and Mylo. It has been said these two had a wild night and keep track neighbors up all night by moaning.

Re: Munachi Abii Has A Crazy Night Of Sex by Palmwinetapper: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Seems nobody is interested in munachi again cry
Re: Munachi Abii Has A Crazy Night Of Sex by marvelling(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
Seems nobody is interested in munachi again cry

lol! there are more important things my dear

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Has A Crazy Night Of Sex by Palmwinetapper: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
marvelling:

lol! there are more important things my dear
but you commented
Re: Munachi Abii Has A Crazy Night Of Sex by marvelling(m): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
Palmwinetapper:
but you commented
because i felt sorry for you

5 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Has A Crazy Night Of Sex by Palmwinetapper: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
marvelling:

dont. Am rich
Re: Munachi Abii Has A Crazy Night Of Sex by coolcatty: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2017
marvelling:

Honestly i feel nothing but pity for muna.....she is a true case of ''how the mighty have fallen''.....the girl used to be the hottest thing back then in naija....all influential men wanted her.....now she is just a bloody nobody...a normal girl with no job.....no responsible man but this low life toni kid......see what she has been reduced to....showing off badly toasted bread with silly sauce....muna your enemies are indeed stronger than you.....this life ehen........muna sorry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Has A Crazy Night Of Sex by Palmwinetapper: 8:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
coolcatty:

Honestly i feel nothing but pity for muna.....she is a true case of ''how the mighty have fallen''.....the girl used to be the hottest thing back then in naija....all influential men wanted her.....now she is just a bloody nobody...a normal girl with no job.....no responsible man but this low life toni kid......see what she has been reduced to....showing off badly toasted bread with silly sauce....muna your enemies are indeed stronger than you.....this life ehen........muna sorry
WOW!!! ITS A LIE!!! Muna is still hot. Don't you see her photos on Instagram? Men are still chasing her like mad. And she loves Tomi. How has she fallen please explain? And maybe she rejected these so called influential men because they are old and ugly.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: 5 Celebrities That Supports Big Brother Housemate Efe / Photos As COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo All Stylish In N465,920 Gucci Hoodie / Lady Dressed For Halloween With Her Jaw-dropping Boobs On Display (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.