Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

How To Earn Millions In Oil and Gas Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Earn Millions In Oil and Gas Business (4524 Views)

EXCLUSIVE:Learn How To Earn Millions In Six Months From Digital Marketing / Earn Millions Of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil (pko) To Companies / Earning The Millions In Networking Is Now Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Millions In Oil and Gas Business by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
This manual reveals everything you need to succeed in Oil and Gas business.

In case you're not aware, you don't need millions of Naira to venture into the Oil and Gas sector. Being a very wide field, there are various opportunities for all levels of individuals.

For example, the business of supplying Diesel To companies. You know the present state of electricity in the country, which shows no sign of improvement even in 50 years to come. All medium and large scale businesses, including manufacturing companies, banks, etc. use diesel generators. So you see you can create a highly profitable, million naira business by supplying this product to them. The information on this manual will show you how to start this business even if you don't have a kobo in your account.

Do you know Femi Otedola? He's the CEO of Zenon Oil and Gas, and Forte Oil PLC. According to Forbes, Otedola is the third richest Nigerian. What you may not know is that the first oil and gas business established by him is this same business – Supplying Diesel To Companies and individuals.

Besides the Diesel Supply Business, there are other areas of the Oil and Gas business you can venture into with little or no startup capital. You'll find various of such ideas in my Oil and Gas Business Manual.

I cannot guarantee that by following the instructions in the manual you'll be as rich as Femi Otedola, but one thing is certain, you'll be rich enough to pay all your bills, buy good cars, build your own house and send your children to the best schools. Whether you agree with me or not, oil and gas business is the most lucrative in Nigeria. So tap into it today, or continue wallowing in poverty, the choice is yours to make.

To prove to you how confident I am in the information I have put together, I will deliver the manual to you before you make any payment at all. I repeat, You will receive this manual before making any payment.

The price for the manual is N2,500 only, which is a very small token to pay for the life-transforming information in the manual. You will recover the N2,500 you used in purchasing the manual in 100 folds within a month, if you're determined.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE MANUAL:

1. Starting a Petroleum Trading Company
i. Required Facilities
ii. Tank Construction
iii. Operational Office setup
iv. Applying for the DPR storage license
v. Applying for the Bulk Purchase Agreement
vi. Locations of Government/Private owned depots in Nigeria

2. i. Starting a Diesel Dispensing Business
ii. Real Sample of a Proposal for Supply

3. Starting a Kerosene Retail Business

4. Starting a Lubricant Production Business

5. i. How to be a Commissioned Broker to a Petroleum Trading Company
ii. How to apply
iii. Companies you can apply to

6. Starting a Haulage Business

7. Owning a Liquefied Petroleum Gas filling plant

8. How to be a successful Crude Oil Broker
ii. Real sample of a Sales and Purchase Agreement.

AND MANY MORE...

HOW TO ORDER

To order for this manual, send an email to patrickokunima@gmail.com with "Oil and Gas Business Manual" as subject. On the body of the email, type "I pledge to pay N2,500 immediately I receive the Manual". You should also include your mobile phone number. If you fail to follow this instruction to the letter, I will not send you the manual.

Please do not order if you cannot afford N2,500.

ALSO AVAILABLE: How To Earn Millions of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies

Click on the link to learn more about the Palm Kernel Oil Supply Business: https://www.nairaland.com/3710834/earn-millions-naira-supplying-palm

The Palm Kernel Oil supply business manual sells for N2,500 also.

You can get both the Oil and Gas Business Manual and Palm Kernel Oil Business Manual for N4,000 Only (N1000 Saving)

For inquiries, call 08104502652!

Cheers!

NOTE 1: This Business is not gender selective. You can excel in the Oil and Gas Business, be you a man or a woman. You know Folorunsho Alakija, Nigeria's richest woman, this is her line of business - Oil and Gas.

NOTE 2: You will not find an Oil and Gas business manual as detailed and extensive as this manual anywhere (Online or Offline), So do not blow this opportunity.

HURRY! I Am Selling The Manual To Only 25 Persons. Once the limit is reached, I'll stop selling.
Re: How To Earn Millions In Oil and Gas Business by lionel4power(m): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
let me do the maths for u.
25 PEOPLE X N2000= N50,000 that's a good business.

God is your strength
Re: How To Earn Millions In Oil and Gas Business by charlesucheh(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
PatrickOkunima:

In case you're not aware, you don't need millions of Naira to venture into the Oil and Gas sector. Being a very wide field, there are various opportunities for all levels of individuals.

For example, the business of supplying Diesel To companies. You know the present state of electricity in the country, which shows no sign of improvement even in 50 years to come. All medium and large scale businesses, including manufacturing companies, banks, etc. use diesel generators. So you see you can create a highly profitable, million naira business by supplying this product to them. The information on this manual will show you how to start this business even if you don't have a kobo in your account.

Do you know Femi Otedola? He's the CEO of Zenon Oil and Gas, and Forte Oil PLC. According to Forbes, Otedola is the third richest Nigerian. What you may not know is that the first oil and gas business established by him is this same business – Supplying Diesel To Companies and individuals.

Besides the Diesel Supply Business, there are other areas of the Oil and Gas business you can venture into with little or no startup capital. You'll find various of such ideas in my Oil and Gas Business Manual.

I cannot guarantee that by following the instructions in the manual you'll be as rich as Femi Otedola, but one thing is certain, you'll be rich enough to pay all your bills, buy good cars, build your own house and send your children to the best schools. Whether you agree with me or not, oil and gas business is the most lucrative in Nigeria. So tap into it today, or continue wallowing in poverty, the choice is yours to make.

To prove to you how confident I am in the information I have put together, I will deliver the manual to you before you make any payment at all. I repeat, You will receive this manual before making any payment.

The price for the manual is N2,500 only, which is a very small token to pay for the life-transforming information in the manual. You will recover the N2,500 you used in purchasing the manual in 100 folds within a month, if you're determined.

i. Required Facilities
ii. Tank Construction

ii. How to apply

AND MANY MORE...

HOW TO ORDER

To order for this manual, send an email to patrickokunima@gmail.com with "Oil and Gas Business Manual" as subject. On the body of the email, type "I pledge to pay N2,500 immediately I receive the Manual". You should also include your mobile phone number. If you fail to follow this instruction to the letter, I will not send you the manual.

ALSO AVAILABLE: How To Earn Millions of Naira Supplying Palm Kernel Oil To Companies

Click on the link to learn more about the Palm Kernel Oil Supply Business: https://www.nairaland.com/3710834/earn-millions-naira-supplying-palm

You can get both the Oil and Gas Business Manual and Palm Kernel Oil Business Manual for N4,000 Only (N1000 Saving)

Cheers!

NOTE 1: This Business is not gender selective. You can excel in the Oil and Gas Business, be you a man or a woman. You know Folorunsho Alakija, Nigeria's richest woman, this is her line of business - Oil and Gas.

NOTE 2: You will not find an Oil and Gas business manual as detailed and extensive as this manual anywhere (Online or Offline), So do not blow this opportunity.

HURRY! I Am Selling The Manual To Only 25 Persons. Once the limit is reached, I'll stop selling.
Are you here to teach us how to make Money or to sell your books and walk to your house smiling? Just tell us to buy and stop the Marketing strategy!
Re: How To Earn Millions In Oil and Gas Business by Praizvictor(m): 1:32am On Apr 08, 2017
Rich People Make More Money Because they have multiple streams of income..
How Many Streams Of Income do you have and How Many are You willing to have?

Join Our Online Business Seminar on Making Money from the Web with proofs and all necessary guidelines..

*No Calls, WhatsApp or Text message only*
Re: How To Earn Millions In Oil and Gas Business by mrmrmister: 8:32am On Apr 08, 2017
charlesucheh:
Are you here to teach us how to make Money or to sell your books and walk to your house smiling? Just tell us to buy and stop the Marketing strategy!

Don't mind him.

I am selling the manual to only 25 persons..

All these wack Internet Marketers sef. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn Millions In Oil and Gas Business by venatus25(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2017
From your explanation, you haven't explained how to start the business with low or no capital as you stated earlier.
Currently, I can afford 2500 naira but can't afford the capital to venture into this business.

I mean I'm interested.
Re: How To Earn Millions In Oil and Gas Business by bravomd(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Millions In Oil and Gas Business by bravomd(m): 11:47am On Apr 08, 2017
PatrickOkunima:

i. Required Facilities
ii. Tank Construction

ii. How to apply

AND MANY MORE...

HOW TO ORDER

Cheers!

Check your inbox

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Probably Don't Know About UBA, Nigeria's Leading Bank / In Need Of A Shipper From Italy / Palm Kernel Shell Suppliers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.