Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" (54517 Views)

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Video Of The "Cat That Turned To A Woman In Lagos" As Claimed By A Facebook User / "Flying Bird Falls & Turns Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" - Lady Claims (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
mightyhaze:
Op dat dwarf stumpy hands urs?

See how ur relishing dat hawkish unclad creature on d ground. Why go dat close just 2 describe d backside?

Avoid ban
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Flaghouse1: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

I believe it was for rituals

Have they even thought whether she was sick and lack medical care and in the process abandoned to die

Or the possibility of being used for ritual and after use discarded her off the road so that no trace of suspects will be seen

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Have they even thought whether she was sick and lack medical care and in the process abandoned to die

Or the possibility of being used for ritual and after use discarded her off the road so that no trace of suspects will be seen

My friend said so. Because y nakerd and she looks sick.
But they didn't beat her

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Ppresh2017(f): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is serious, but if you need extra source of income see my signature
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Unimaginable123: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nigerians na waah. How can a malnurished old woman like that fly?
White men are investigating heavily in science and technology to end poverty of their citizens, while Nigerians are investing in 15th century theories of witches and wizards

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by brightisodje(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin[quote author=IpobExposed post=55108006][/quote] grin grin mad man
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
this is amazing.
for real these tinz exist in Nigeria.
gush

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by CircleOfWilis: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
emeijeh:

The rate at which you are going closer and closer... .. I hope you won't end up inside that ass thiƱg grin lipsrsealed
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2017
this is a display of insurmountable ignorance. The person has starved to death

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
ziga:
Sad Sad!!!

That person looks severely malnourished.

That person clearly can not even stand not to talk of fly.

I am sure he/she lived somewhere and was starved until he/she got to this state and was dumped there by whoever committed the crime.

The real witches and wizards are the ones who walked around taking pictures and leaving him/her to die or even beating him/her to death.

Poverty is a disease.
Exactly

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Where is that my guy Akshow??
Oya show..come and slam these ones too
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by brightisodje(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2017
ziga:
Sad Sad!!!

I am sure he/she lived somewhere and was starved until he/she got to this state and was dumped there by whoever committed the crime.

The real witches and wizards are the ones who walked around taking pictures and leaving him/her to die or even beating him/her to death.

Poverty is a disease.
bross nor b lie true talk
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by iamkingzlee(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
hammerF:
Everytime people tell us these story we go dey laugh dem say them dey craze.

Can all the people in the picture be mad?

So far, one common theme with these stories is that the accused are always naked. Why are they always naked?

Them no dey transform with cloth?
I tire ohh!
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by cococandy(f): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
This thread makes me want to cry.
ziga:
Sad Sad!!!

Poverty is a disease.

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by delishpot: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
IpobExposed:
Lalasticlala I caught u.

Is not easy na. I try na. To had gone so close.
Na everyone saw her face.
Was an eye witness.

Showed my Nairaland paper to prove a Nairalander was there live and direct...

Take to the promise land tongue

Eye withness to the fact that she fell as a bird and turned into a woman or withness to her laying helpless by the roadside?

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Baroba(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
ziga:
Sad Sad!!!

Poverty is a disease.

Tell em, Nnamdi KANU aptly described Nigeria as a zoo..
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
The sad thing is that we might never really know what happened to her or who starved her to death. cry

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Afam4eva(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
I can imagine the pain and anguish that woman was going through, if she was still alive. This is a woman who is probably suffering from an ailment alongside malnutrition and since illiterate Nigerians like the OP cannot explain why she looks like that or where she came from, they resort to their usual uninformed lie that she was a bird that fell from the sky. Instead of them to find away to locate any of her family members, they're busy surrounding her like it's some kinda circus show. Umu Ogbanje.

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Truepee(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Atheist allover thread like fleas ... Well I still believe spiritual powers still exists... Be There and wanting video.. So u think someone might have already known that the lady might change..so should have been able to capture a video.. Think My Brothers, Think...

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
IpobExposed:

Mynd44 saying that I have a leprosy infected hands cry
its a question not an insult dear
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by kingthreat(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
ziga:
Sad Sad!!!

Poverty is a disease.

Even if it happened right in front of you, you'd still not believe.

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
This woman looks horribly malnourished
If she was a bird how come she has a blouse on
people sef SMH

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Rinsola32(f): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
ziga:
Sad Sad!!!

Poverty is a disease.

God bless you. It's obvious she has been locked somewhere for long without food or water to drink for long.

At least, if witch wan transform to human being, why look that slim and very very dehydrated? When no be say na her blood all the other witches dey suck?

Above all, God dey!

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by slurryeye: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
What a poor malnourished, abandoned, rejected, molested, humiliated and sick woman embarassed

I guess these holocaust victims also turn human from birds undecided. What a shame that no one seems to care

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by vertueptime: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Instead of them to come to her rescue, resucitate her, give her milk and maltina, de r der snaping pishure upandan, heartless ppl
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by GreatZaza(m): 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Those of you who pay olosho to ..... with them, who knows if you have slept with this one. Ans moreover you even paid more to do it from the back... Things they happen for those who don't believe in God .
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Bekimbo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=crestedaguiyi post=55107481]grin grin grin, have you left biafran issues to look for a witch?

you even had to write Nairaland on a paper so you could be believed because you know that their is no credibility in you and everything you believe in.

shame.

to even go 5 feet close to an old hag is scary for you but running down those who have shut down the expired contraption is easy for you.

What brought Biafra issue into this?your comment shows that you are not sensible

Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
How did she get there? cos she definitely cannot walk. But why would a badly malnourished witch turn into a bird to begin with? how are we sure evil men did not dump her there during wee hours? But then, there are powers even I cannot even begin to fathom.... Must a witch be Old and ugly
Re: Video Of The "Flying Bird That Turned Into A Woman In Port Harcourt" by emmanuel2015: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
grin grin grin, have you left biafran issues to look for a witch?

you even had to write Nairaland on a paper so you could be believed because you know that their is no credibility in you and everything you believe in.

shame.

to even go 5 feet close to an old hag is scary for you but running down those who have shut down the expired contraption is easy for you.

1 witch spotted, God go expose all of una

Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) / Pandora: How Pastor David Oyedepo Set Up Family Offshore Company In Tax Haven / TB Joshua Purchases $60Million Gulfstream-G550-Jet - Sahara Reporters