Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Justice Needed Please. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justice Needed Please. (391 Views)

Justice Needed For Princess In Kaduna / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justice Needed Please. by Funmiladey(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hello nairalanders, I don't know how or where to begin this from but just take it the way I put it please.

My younger brother works in a hotel, on the 25th/26th he was on night duty. I was expecting him back at home on Sunday morning but he didn't return in time, so I put a call through to ask why he's staying long at work, he told me they were asked to stay back because something got missing at work and they needed to search everywhere for it before they'll allow anybody to leave. To my greatest surprise, he called back to inform me that they've been taken to the police station, at first I felt it was normal and they will be released since there's a CCTV in the hotel. To cut the long story short, he and coworkers that were on duty that night were all detained and locked up in the cell, I went there to bail him on Monday 27th.
Nevertheless, I got a call from the station today 30th again that he should report for further questioning. Now they've locked them up in the cell again, we were told they'll be charged to court soon.

My concerns are : Is the CCTV not working, were they not suppose to do a proper investigation before they even lock them up.... Please someone should come to our aid plsssssss.......
Re: Justice Needed Please. by pat1612(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
Get a lawyer dont you know what to do angry angry
Never make a statement without a lawyer grin
Re: Justice Needed Please. by newyorks(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
get a lawyer asap.

(1) (Reply)

Another #448,850,000 Was Discovered In A Shop At LEGICO Shopping Plaza / Who Is Apostle Sulieman Please? / Army Launches Operation To Tackle Herdsmen Attacks ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.