Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) - Business (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) (222848 Views)

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof / Free Affiliate And Cpa Marketing Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Fastlinkpro: 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello

please i want to setup clickbank payment account ,

clickbank is asking for Sort Code 6 digit number. which bellow is my sort code

My Payoneer

Bank Name Community Federal Savings Bank
Routing (ABA)? 026073150
Account Number? 8114422283
Account Type CHECKING
Beneficiary Name
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

Hello

please i want to setup clickbank payment account ,

clickbank is asking for Sort Code 6 digit number. which bellow is my sort code

My Payoneer

Bank Name Community Federal Savings Bank
Routing (ABA)? 026073150
Account Number? 8114422283
Account Type CHECKING
Beneficiary Name

Select direct deposit and fill in your details then choose checking as type of account. If you do that, they won't ask you that question again. Good evening
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Fastlinkpro: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
bobowaja:

Select direct deposit and fill in your details then choose checking as type of account. If you do that, they won't ask you that question again. Good evening

bro thank for the reply

is still asking for sort code, kindly see attached

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Griffon: 1:12am On Jul 26, 2017
bobowaja:

I will prefer you send me an email. Good morning

I am trying to sign up on Payoneer through the link you provided on the first page of this thread.

I am on the fourth and final step of the registration, please how do I get over these hurdles:

Bank Account Type? Bank Country? Currency? Bank Name? Account Name? Account Number? Swift/BIC?

Warm regards.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Griffon:

I am trying to sign up on Payoneer through the link you provided on the first page of this thread.

I am on the fourth and final step of the registration, please how do I get over these hurdles:

Bank Account Type? Bank Country? Currency? Bank Name? Account Name? Account Number? Swift/BIC?

Warm regards.

Don't use vpn to open it sir.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yinkeys(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
!
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
bobowaja:

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by yinkeys(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
bobowaja:

Traffic generation tricks is all I need to learn from you. I've got MB & PF accounts
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
yinkeys:

Traffic generation tricks is all I need to learn from you. I've got MB & PF accounts

I am soon coming with my traffic jam. Currently cooking some tricks.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by temmy59: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Is the reddit software still working.
Nobody is talking about it. And i have not seen testimony about it
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
temmy59:
Is the reddit software still working.
Nobody is talking about it. And i have not seen testimony about it

Yeah, still working but you know traffic will never be enough for online business. So I am always on the look for more and more traffic sources.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by temmy59: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
bobowaja:

Yeah, still working but you know traffic will never be enough for online business. So I am always on the look for more and more traffic sources.
With it unlimited power over reddit platform. It still not enough.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 5:34am On Jul 29, 2017
Bring your PAYONEER FUNDS, BITCOIN with instant funding of Naira etc.

Contact on my Signature. Tested and Trusted for years... wink wink
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2017
temmy59:

With it unlimited power over reddit platform. It still not enough.

Even reddit and Facebook are still looking for more traffic. Or you think, I will only die on Affiliate Marketing? Making money online is about diversifying and make multiple stream of income. For each online work there must be a group of traffic unique to it not just finding traffic (that is why you will always hear of survey companies). Those guys are looking for geolocation interest, attitudes etc that will later translate to sales.

Apart from whatever you are reading here sir, I will advise you to go on personal research too (you will know more by doing that).

Good morning and Happy weekend.

3 Likes

Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Egonne1(f): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2017
I need Payoneer funds, any quantity, no limit. Payment is instant. Let's relate on WhatsApp please. Good morning
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by sunddy: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
bobowaja:

good day sir I appreciate your effort trying to impact positively.
After following d procedures listed by u on the creation of clickbank account I'm still not able to create an account successfully for myself.
Please can you help me on that
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunddy:

good day sir I appreciate your effort trying to impact positively.
After following d procedures listed by u on the creation of clickbank account I'm still not able to create an account successfully for myself.
Please can you help me on that

Have u tried the Opera VPN method?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by sunddy: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
bobowaja:

Have u tried the Opera VPN method?
yes I have. I tried using othy VPN like tubor, tunnelbear, freevpn but its still not working out
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunddy:

yes I have. I tried using othy VPN like tubor, tunnelbear, freevpn but its still not working out

Change ur device, your device has been identified by them.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by sunddy: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2017
bobowaja:

OK I'll get back to you
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by itiswellandwell: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=smiliyB post=58030293][/quote]

Goodday Ma, kindly check your previous MENTION.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by smiliyB(f): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Goodday Ma, kindly check your previous MENTION.
I got ur message, will email you later
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by itiswellandwell: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
smiliyB:
I got ur message, will email you later

Alright. Will be expecting. Thanks Ma.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by kurt09(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2017
bobowaja:

I want to activate my Payooner card?
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2017
Hello here, its been a while, @bobowaja hope you good? I see i haven't missed much.

Please, i'm having a problem updating the pin for my payoneer card, they were asking me to put my current pin, card that i just got, so, please, what should be my current pin?
Anybody who has succesfully done his/her own should please help out
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2017
kurt09:
I want to activate my Payooner card?

Login to your payoneer dashboard. You will see the the section there, just follow instructions. Happy new week
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2017
Subtlelad:
Hello here, its been a while, @bobowaja hope you good? I see i haven't missed much.

Please, i'm having a problem updating the pin for my payoneer card, they were asking me to put my current pin, card that i just got, so, please, what should be my current pin?
Anybody who has succesfully done his/her own should please help out

If the section of card selection show two options, try to check the last four digits on your card and look for the one that corresponds with the last four digits. But if it is still thesame thing try to contact the support team.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by ogbright: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2017
hello house pls help. I received an email to activate my payoneer card but im yet to receive it.
Infact I have forgoting the postal address I registered.

pls how do I recieve (trace) my card.
thanks for ur time.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by vaca1: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2017
who has made sales here yet to inspire others.
Re: Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) by bobowaja(m): 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
ogbright:
hello house pls help. I received an email to activate my payoneer card but im yet to receive it.
Infact I have forgoting the postal address I registered.

pls how do I recieve (trace) my card.
thanks for ur time.

Login to your dashboard to view your address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (130) (Reply)

Lists Of Top 10 Football Betting Sites In Nigeria / ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL / Binary Option Free Alert Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.